• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina!

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
Why can't ROM Hacks be like this =D
btw
On the Box Art, it says WiFi but GBA games doesn't have wifi but the images and everything is awesome either way.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years

The Life of Guardians? xD
Or something else? xD
Well... No xD it stands for The Legend of Giratina. It goes a bit faster then write down the complete line, hehe =3!

I did, and I've got the "Item" inside the pokeball and I put him in the PC,
And also I've found the meteor decetor and I've found the 5 tiny shrooms.
I've done everything xD

Hehe great! aweosme job, so you've also done the mining mini game at Mt. Hydronic (secret enterence that appears at a unique time what I won't tell!), mission: There is a fish on my hook! and Mission: A race against time!

Why can't ROM Hacks be like this =D
btw
On the Box Art, it says WiFi but GBA games doesn't have wifi but the images and everything is awesome either way.

Hehe thanks xnicnicx, I still got a list of awesome things that will get inserted! about the boxart, well the Wi-Fi logo has been added cause first I wanted to do things with VBA-link what makes wi-fi events and online battles possible. Maybe it still get used!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Bugs and Glitches
thnks.
i just got tht 1 & repatched it *now 2 see if any of the glitches happen again while i start a new game*.

edit :
k so now everything works right,i only have 2 more missions 2 finish; the meteor finder & the cave 1s, thou its hard 2 find the item & find the cave mission. im still searching 4 them thou

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Hehe great! aweosme job, so you've also done the mining mini game at Mt. Hydronic (secret enterence that appears at a unique time what I won't tell!), mission: There is a fish on my hook! and Mission: A race against time!

There's more? nice, ill go check it right now!
P.S I'm not playing in my computer, I'm playing on my Galaxy SII, It's quite fun.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
What are Karma points and how do they affect the game?

(Yeah, I took the Grimer :P)

EDIT: Can someone please tell me where I can find the Meteor Detector, or at least give me a hint...?

Last edited:

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Instead of UPS file, could not you upload a patched rom? I do not know how to use UPS file.
Is it work the same as IPS?

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Any kind soul can post a patched rom here? I got problem with UPS patcher, it always failed.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
thnks.
i just got tht 1 & repatched it *now 2 see if any of the glitches happen again while i start a new game*.

edit :
k so now everything works right,i only have 2 more missions 2 finish; the meteor finder & the cave 1s, thou its hard 2 find the item & find the cave mission. im still searching 4 them thou

Great to hear everything works now perfect =D! Be sure to talk to the people at atlernion city when you start the mission: Where is that item! Good luck =D About the cave I can only tell it's on the second floor =)

There's more? nice, ill go check it right now!
P.S I'm not playing in my computer, I'm playing on my Galaxy SII, It's quite fun.

Your welcome, I hope you've managed to (full) finish the first alpha!

What are Karma points and how do they affect the game?

(Yeah, I took the Grimer :P)

EDIT: Can someone please tell me where I can find the Meteor Detector, or at least give me a hint...?

Karma points are points you earn by the decision you've took! When your karma point meter has been set on 100 points then you'll follow the evil story line or the good story line. each story will bring you to different locations.

EDIT: Check official alpha 1.0.5 release page and then FAQ! =3

:....:[highlight]ultra small UPDATE[/highlight]:....:
p_poppo.gif

Well like the update already says it's a small update but it's the begin for alpha 2.0.5! Lets get started shall we?
-Pre-shot Itacis City!
-Pre-shot Route 602!

:....:[highlight]Credits[/highlight]:....:
Kyledove: Tiles

:....:[highlight]Screenshots[/highlight]:....:
Brand new, original idea! WANTED mission! (pre-shot Itacis City (WIP))
oqlnpe.png

Random new screenshot Route 602 (WIP)!
1zfhjcj.png

I know it's not much but it's a start! I hope it is okay! =3
--------------------
Mitchel1

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
oqlnpe.png

Heh, It's kinda like in Pokémon D/P/Pt except you have a choice of which pokémon to get. :D That'll be fun. Do you get to keep what you catch?
1zfhjcj.png

Looks good. Are the Metapod and Kakuna scenery or can you battle them??

Keep up the good work!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Great to hear everything works now perfect =D! Be sure to talk to the people at atlernion city when you start the mission: Where is that item! Good luck =D About the cave I can only tell it's on the second floor =)
thnks for the info for the cave mini, il look for it. lol iv been doing tht, unless u have to do it right away after u talk to her? im gona finish those two missions when i have time.

EDIT: Check official alpha 1.0.5 release page and then FAQ! =3

:....:[highlight]ultra small UPDATE[/highlight]:....:
p_poppo.gif

Well like the update already says it's a small update but it's the begin for alpha 2.0.5! Lets get started shall we?
-Pre-shot Itacis City!
-Pre-shot Route 602!

:....:[highlight]Credits[/highlight]:....:
Kyledove: Tiles

:....:[highlight]Screenshots[/highlight]:....:
Brand new, original idea! WANTED mission! (pre-shot Itacis City (WIP))
oqlnpe.png

Random new screenshot Route 602 (WIP)!
1zfhjcj.png

I know it's not much but it's a start! I hope it is okay! =3
--------------------
Mitchel1

sweet! thanks for the update, i already know who I'm gona cath in the WANTED mission. The tiles look great.

Last edited:
Years
I was busy so I couldn't check this thread but Now I am Back.
I like the idea of WANTED mission. Hope to see something new and interesting in next update.

Good luck mate. ^_^

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
I remember seeing this a long time ago and looked forward to playing it. Too bad its still not fully done. :(

Years
  • Seen today
Hmm....I already played the Alpha1.05,it's as great as I thought...I hope mitchel1 still progressing on it...

Years
BrokenRoses22, please read the rules. You are not allowed to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for over a month. The date of the last valid post before yours is the 28th if September, so this counts as a thread revival. Please be sure to check the date of posts before you post, yourself.
mitchel1, if you'd like this thread reopened to post an update, please contact either colcolstyles or myself. In the meantime, this thread will be closed.
Closed~

EDIT: Thread reopened at owner's request.

Last edited:

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Guess who's back? Shall I hear complains? Shall I hear happiness? Who knows, we'll find out today! Isn't that great news? and what's better then a new great pre-trailer to announce alpha 2.1.5 and my come-back!... also in Thousand eighty pixels!!! Please, don't ask things that has been added in the trailer, all work that I put in the trailer with Windows Movie Maker is © protected! Feel free to respond here on the Pokécommunity what you'll expect from alpha 2.1.5, about the trailer itself (what you liked about it) and all that kind of bullsh*t!
(This isn't trolling, I currently really work on alpha 2.1.5!)

[HIGHLIGHT]:...:UPDATE:...:[/highlight]
p_poppo.gif

... read above!

[highlight]:...:Videos:...:[/highlight]
Pre-trailer alpha 2.1.5 (NEW!)

link: http://youtu.be/SmHZMYV4GSo

Cheers and I know I'm late...far to late xD! But this year will rock!
------------------
Mitchel1

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
Guess who's back? Shall I hear complains? Shall I hear happiness? Who knows, we'll find out today! Isn't that great news? and what's better then a new great pre-trailer to announce alpha 2.1.5 and my come-back!... also in Thousand eighty pixels!!! Please, don't ask things that has been added in the trailer, all work that I put in the trailer with Windows Movie Maker is © protected! Feel free to respond here on the Pokécommunity what you'll expect from alpha 2.1.5, about the trailer itself (what you liked about it) and all that kind of bullsh*t!
(This isn't trolling, I currently really work on alpha 2.1.5!)

[HIGHLIGHT]:...:UPDATE:...:[/highlight]
p_poppo.gif

... read above!

[highlight]:...:Videos:...:[/highlight]
Pre-trailer alpha 2.1.5 (NEW!)

link: http://youtu.be/SmHZMYV4GSo

Cheers and I know I'm late...far to late xD! But this year will rock!
------------------
Mitchel1
Glad to see you are back Mitchel! With all those bugging you about whether LoG was coming back now have their answer. Congratulation Mitchel. Very nice trailer. Especially love the "Poke ball to the knee." Hope to see more.

Back