• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Soul Campaign is moving before they do the next round of applications, which is probably why it isn't until mid-Feb. But idk. They might have always had it where it's every two months. /shrugs.

I'm stubborn when it comes healing items so I don't use them until really necessary, so I tend to suck at the Elite Four bigtime. :D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

THEN AGAIN, I HAVE TO WONDER -- Is it possible to be toooo awesome?
...scientifically speaking.
Like, your walking down the street and then someone says:

"AH, YOUR TOO AWESOME! I'M BLINDED BY IT FOR LIFE!"
Then you're like...uh oh. xD

It can be possible....they did it in Kung Fu Panda. :3

Not for you. Nope. Never. You fail.

And you shall never beat me, my prey. Don't fool yourself into thinking as much, but if you do . . . I will be there, ready to lull you into a deep trance and send you off to your doom. *Beautifully evil laughter*

*Ahem* Well, my teams . . . well, recently they haven't been underlevelled. I remember the first time I played SoulSilver my Typhlosion was still a level 35 Quilava by the time I got through victory road, but I raised him one more level and . . . well, my Entei, Raikou, and Lugia kind of pushed me through the Elite 4.
Recently, though, in Black and White specifically, I've been levelling up my teams evenly, and they're a fair level (about 45-47 for my multiple playthroughs of BW) and I haven't been using legendaries for important battles, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
18. I really should get back into RP'ing myself sometime lol, haven't played an RPG since Lost Odyssey even though I have Dragon Age Origins and Skyrim sitting on my shelf right now.

I always tried to have at least 50 Hyper Potions on stock by that point and a few Revives too in case things got messy lol. I remember my Charizard in Fire Red being around level 48 by the time I faced my rival Flynn at the Pokemon League and it OHKO'ed his Rhydon with Overheat, I laughed so hard when that happened haha. He gave me a run for my money on Leaf Green though during the E4 rematch even though my team was around level 65 to 73 by that time. Man were FR/LG so much fun lol.

Edit, damn ****ing ninjas ><

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Willy Wonka! And the classic one too! ♥ My Sister and I watched both the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movies (a channel was playing them back to back) and the new one doesn't compare to the classic. It just doesn't have the same charm.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Depp just can't do it. I don't blame him, I blame the guy who told him to act like that. Depp is a fine actor. His Willy Wonka is...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Also, Charlie was a perfect child in the remake. In the old one, he also added to the theme of self-indulgence the other children exhibited, albeit, more than him, but still.

And, when Charlie overcomes his own childish self-indulgence.

Well, just watch it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. I'm still terrified of Willy Wonka after all these years, have no idea why TBH lol.

Oh yeah, been hearing about some rumors of new evolutions like a pre evolution of Onix and a evolution of Weezing called Chokking apparently lol but then again it might as well be my friend's bs unless proof is shown like the release date for Grey haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. Depp was one of the things that just didn't... work with the movie. Depp is a great actor, I'll give him that. But I didn't like the backstory that they have given Wonka. So yeah. Blame the guy who gave Wonka a backstory and made Depp play out said backstory.

I didn't really like any of the children in the remake. They were all changed in some way, and none of them I really agreed with. I can't really pinpoint who changed the least, but it was definitely not Violet or the TV Boy.

Ahhh, Charlie. ♥ And the grandpa. New!Grandpa just didn't have the charm that old!Grandpa did :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
23. It's not Depp I'm talking about, I just see the character of Wonka as some deranged psychopath hell bent on controlling the world through his candy, then again I did have a rather vivid imagination back when I was 8 lol.

You can't go wrong with a Wonka bar though that's for damn sure lol.

Nakuzami

Years
25. < we had two 20's.

Out of who changed the least . . . eh, I got nothing. It's probably Augustus or Ba-. . . uh . . . something like Barooka, lol, the squirrel/goose girl, lol. Charlie just . . . his entire . . . yeah, the remake was just disappointing. The only good thing was the improved graphics, lol.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Not for you. Nope. Never. You fail.

And you shall never beat me, my prey. Don't fool yourself into thinking as much, but if you do . . . I will be there, ready to lull you into a deep trance and send you off to your doom. *Beautifully evil laughter*

*Ahem* Well, my teams . . . well, recently they haven't been underlevelled. I remember the first time I played SoulSilver my Typhlosion was still a level 35 Quilava by the time I got through victory road, but I raised him one more level and . . . well, my Entei, Raikou, and Lugia kind of pushed me through the Elite 4.
Recently, though, in Black and White specifically, I've been levelling up my teams evenly, and they're a fair level (about 45-47 for my multiple playthroughs of BW) and I haven't been using legendaries for important battles, lol.

[springs up from his chair, angrily] Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy:

[grabs a magnifying glass and reads]
I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera... Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum!

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get NOTHING! YOU LOSE! Good day, sir!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pffffffft there's apparently a bitty!Natsu at Route 29; I wish I kept Wendy there now ;; (curse my inactivity) Also Erza Mun is really nice and I like her Erza too. Which kind of goes against all I've said, so does that make me a bad person? She recommended Luceti (which ironically I was already planning on going to with another character, namely a Pokemon one 'cause one of my friends who's there plays Ash o3o) and Soul Campaign. Luceti I'd still have to wait 'til March so I might do Soul Campaign for Wendy after all!

Also my dad's back from Texas so I can't wait to see him :DDD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've never been recommended Luceti, which is alright because I'm not exactly sure if it's my cup of tea. /shrugs.

I noticed the itty!Natsu a while ago at route_29. I've been tempted several times to go there, but I heard that people drop out of that place a lot so idk. Think I'll just stick with Soul Campaign, and then maybe Paradisa and Somarium. Between the two, probably the latter, though the former will be easier to do after I complete Mithos' app for Soul Campaign.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I would swoop down on a Pidgeot and take Bitty!Natsu home with me, hnnnnngh <333 I was at Luceti once with Emerald, but again, inactivity. Also the Supe!Gold Mun who was there intimidates me ;; But I like its premise and I think I could have fun with it~

Sticking with the current ones I'm in, plus Smash Academy, Soul Campaign, Luceti, and possibly Gargleblasted, if that moves to DW. Ohoho the person infamous for inactivity is surely risking things.

Night, Flipper! o/

Nakuzami

Years

[springs up from his chair, angrily] Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy:

[grabs a magnifying glass and reads]
I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained, et cetera, et cetera... Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum!

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get NOTHING! YOU LOSE! Good day, sir!

o.o um . . .
. . . *places everlasting gobstopper on desk*

. . . I've never had an actual Wonka bar. They that good? Then again, I'm not a chocolate person . . . lol.
/have I ever even seen a Wonka bar in stores, anywhere? o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back