• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
Also, I've made it into that cursed cave, with all the blobs. And know I can't find my way -.- I've just beaten Veracity and Winona, and I believe I'm supposed to traverse the cave next, but I'm hopelessly lost. I'm at the part where the whole cave is lit up and it looks exactly like the first room with all the ladder/entrances, but like I said, its lit up. Am I on the right track or have I made it far enoguh that someone remembers where I go next from here? I've been traveling around it for about 1 hour and no luck, I'm getting sick of it. Help ME! :)

Okay, so wow, Right after I post this, I try some more and BOOM I made it out alive, and sane. But it got me wondering, I saw many other rooms and some other mysteries. Hey Cutlerine, what is that dragon thing in the cave?

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Okay, I've found a rather large bug (I think). I have just beaten Esau and gone to the solar cavern and scaled the mudslide. When I go through the cracks in the bottom right hand corner, I fall to the ground and am unable to move. If anybody else has encountered this bug and can tell me how you got passed it, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Edit: I solved it with the walk through walls code, but something should still be done about it :)

I'll fix it for the next update.

IS the drinking game all about luck?

Where can I get moonstone :3

Yes, it is.

The Moon Stone is in Meteor Falls somewhere.

Hey Im not sure if this is a bug or not but i beat the elite 4 last night and upon defeating them I think I may have used fly before i got the phonecall from birch...thus no phonecall and now am at a loss as to what I should do. Im going to try and beat the elite 4 again and see if I can get the call then

That could work. Sorry about that.

Also, I've made it into that cursed cave, with all the blobs. And know I can't find my way -.- I've just beaten Veracity and Winona, and I believe I'm supposed to traverse the cave next, but I'm hopelessly lost. I'm at the part where the whole cave is lit up and it looks exactly like the first room with all the ladder/entrances, but like I said, its lit up. Am I on the right track or have I made it far enoguh that someone remembers where I go next from here? I've been traveling around it for about 1 hour and no luck, I'm getting sick of it. Help ME! :)

Okay, so wow, Right after I post this, I try some more and BOOM I made it out alive, and sane. But it got me wondering, I saw many other rooms and some other mysteries. Hey Cutlerine, what is that dragon thing in the cave?

The Madio Caves are almost impossible to memorise. Even I don't know the layout until I reach the point where the rooms stop being identical. And they're filled with strange things and secrets. You saw dragons? You'll see them again later, and from much closer up.

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
Gotta nother question. So, I just stopped Senex with the power of references, and I was told to go to a party on gym island, and my character was confused as to get there. But, I had actually been to Gym Island before entering Necropolis, looking for extra experience. So, when I got to Gym island, nothing happened. There were no cutscenes or anything, and I have no clue what about whats happening, if this is natural, sorry, but I have no clue what to do, I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

EDIT: Rephrasing/tl;dr: Beat senex, went to gym island like I was supposed to (cuz party) and I have no clue what to do there. Asimov's gym is blocked off. Am I supposed to beat all the replacement leaders? Double edit: beat all the replacement leaders (4, right?) and Asimov's gym is still blocked of, what do I do?

Last edited:

GliscorOwnz

DatxGuyxJosh
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
When Alicia Says To Follow Her To Meteor Falls , Right When iHit The Stairs , it Says " I Need To Talk Too Chloe first " Help Please?

Putin

Anspruchsvolle Narr
Years
Greatly enjoyed this, but
Spoiler:

There are a few things. In the film society, one of the turnback scripts before you progress sufficiently freezes the game (at least in no$, haven't tried that part in VBA yet), while the other just above it works fine. Also, in the desert, the people you meet there appear again after you help the sages, and freeze the game if you interact with them. I presume it's a problem with flag being removed, not sure though because I have not examined it closely.

Also, I feel like I know the Madio caves like the back of my hand now. I've memorized where about two dozen different combinations lead many to the same places, from both ends, pushing out precious childhood memories like my first love and how to eat with a fork.

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Gotta nother question. So, I just stopped Senex with the power of references, and I was told to go to a party on gym island, and my character was confused as to get there. But, I had actually been to Gym Island before entering Necropolis, looking for extra experience. So, when I got to Gym island, nothing happened. There were no cutscenes or anything, and I have no clue what about whats happening, if this is natural, sorry, but I have no clue what to do, I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

EDIT: Rephrasing/tl;dr: Beat senex, went to gym island like I was supposed to (cuz party) and I have no clue what to do there. Asimov's gym is blocked off. Am I supposed to beat all the replacement leaders? Double edit: beat all the replacement leaders (4, right?) and Asimov's gym is still blocked of, what do I do?

Asimov's Gym opens to finish the storyline in the next update.

When Alicia Says To Follow Her To Meteor Falls , Right When iHit The Stairs , it Says " I Need To Talk Too Chloe first " Help Please?

Go to the little house on the Route you're on. Chloe's in there.

Greatly enjoyed this, but
Spoiler:

There are a few things. In the film society, one of the turnback scripts before you progress sufficiently freezes the game (at least in no$, haven't tried that part in VBA yet), while the other just above it works fine. Also, in the desert, the people you meet there appear again after you help the sages, and freeze the game if you interact with them. I presume it's a problem with flag being removed, not sure though because I have not examined it closely.

Also, I feel like I know the Madio caves like the back of my hand now. I've memorized where about two dozen different combinations lead many to the same places, from both ends, pushing out precious childhood memories like my first love and how to eat with a fork.

You must have an excellent memory then, or maybe just extreme tenacity. I suppose that I never bother to go through the Madio Caves, so I never learn. Oh well.

Anyway, I'm aware of the desert people coming back and about the turnback script; I've fixed them both repeatedly in the past, but they keep coming back. I'll have another go for the next update.

Years
I'm Sick now i've searched for days to a solution I just can't get to Lillycove
I already beated up the so said GYM leader i got the badge from a lady when i walk that direction there is a Cave where I can't get through cuz all warps lead eventually to each other.. I found in that cave the afro ball (master ball)

then I taught like there was that girl with a boat maybe after I beated that moron in fortree she''ll lift me... and no

when i discovered the meatmaffia I was sooo happy cuz that seemed to be the path to lillycove and yet it was'nt

sohow can i get to Lilycove becuz I want to know what happens next....

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
I'm Sick now i've searched for days to a solution I just can't get to Lillycove
I already beated up the so said GYM leader i got the badge from a lady when i walk that direction there is a Cave where I can't get through cuz all warps lead eventually to each other.. I found in that cave the afro ball (master ball)

then I taught like there was that girl with a boat maybe after I beated that moron in fortree she''ll lift me... and no

when i discovered the meatmaffia I was sooo happy cuz that seemed to be the path to lillycove and yet it was'nt

sohow can i get to Lilycove becuz I want to know what happens next....
The Madio caves are the correct way to go to get to lilycove :P

Also, where is the Meathouse? Because I'm at the end of the item chain and I really want the summon that "Rare and Powerful Pokemon"

GliscorOwnz

DatxGuyxJosh
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
Im In The Lilycove Sewers , and This Mystery Caller Asks You Too Find His Item , Where Can iFind That Item ?

Last edited:
Years
Is that the cave where its dark (where you should use flash)
and the meat house is east form fortree city under the bridge you''ll need to surf
You''ll get there Rain Dance , Dragon claw and meat bell (shell bell)

GliscorOwnz

DatxGuyxJosh
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
Is that the cave where its dark (where you should use flash)
and the meat house is east form fortree city under the bridge you''ll need to surf
You''ll get there Rain Dance , Dragon claw and meat bell (shell bell)
No , This Is After You Beat The E4 ? Please Help;

Years
The Madio caves are the correct way to go to get to lilycove :P

Also, where is the Meathouse? Because I'm at the end of the item chain and I really want the summon that "Rare and Powerful Pokemon"

Ehm the Meathouse is beneath the Bridge of east fortree
and where are the madio caves don't tell me that are the caves were you can find that ballish Pokemons

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
Ehm the Meathouse is beneath the Bridge of east fortree
and where are the madio caves don't tell me that are the caves were you can find that ballish Pokemons

Yes, that's the cave :P oh, and,
Spoiler:

is this hack 100% yet or no?

This hack is not yet 100% complete, but pretty damn close

Last edited:

GliscorOwnz

DatxGuyxJosh
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
Im Stuck.
Umm , I Dont Know What Too Do Next. Im At The Necropolis Hub . After We Discuss With Steven , Meteor , and The Old Man. Then We Go To The Room And Theres Nothing In The Room. Help ?

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
I've beaten the Elite 4 and the Champion like 3 times and NOTHING happens.
I even tried running through the whole victory road again.
NOTHING.
What am i supposed to do?

GliscorOwnz

DatxGuyxJosh
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2013
Ok now im really stuck . Im at the Rock Concert event and you need too pass these steel walls , help ?

I've beaten the Elite 4 and the Champion like 3 times and NOTHING happens.
I even tried running through the whole victory road again.
NOTHING.
What am i supposed to do?
I had the same problem and I dont think there is an easy fix question tho...did you use fly once you beat the elite 4 I used it once i left the building and I think that was the reason why the script messed up

Back