• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen May 13, 2018
When I was a kid, my neighbour was my best friend! She was in the year above me at school. We visited each other all the time. We link-traded between Blue and Red too!

Have you ever learned a foreign language?

Years
Yes, I didn't have much of choice because the school I attended required it, so as a kid I knew some English, Spanish and French and was even forced to take Latin. I would not have chosen the romances on my own, I have forgotten half of what I knew. I'd rather learn Japanese, and might do it one day, I pick up some words just from watching anime subbed.

Have you ever learned how to play an instrument?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
No, the closest is when profound and emotional stories like SOMA or Last of Us almost brought me to tears but didn't.

Have you ever cried at a movie?

Years
No, I have been abandoned by a boyfriend but I have not been abandoned by friends. Sometimes life situations have seperated me from my friends forever, but they not choose to leave me, which is what abandonment is. I have been blessed with mostly good friends when I am able to make them.

Have you ever cried during an anime?

Last edited:

TY

Have you ever broken a controller/keyboard out of rage?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, I've thrown my mouse a few times, tore out some keys but put them back in.

Have you ever felt like someone or something was watching you?

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Yes :( Thankfully I always managed to find 2 or 3 close friends, some of which I still talk to today.

Have you ever ridden on a train to another state?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Only ridden in state
Actually now that I think about it, I've crossed over one state by train.

Have you ever been stopped on top of a Ferris Wheel?

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
I think the first time I rode one was when I was 9.

Have you ever been on Space Mountain?

TY

Yes. I'd rather not talk about it in public either cause its awful :c

Have you ever fell in a puddle of water?

Years
No, but I slipped on a patch of ice and went crashing to the ground. Fortunately nobody was laughing, in fact some uncommonly nice classmates came over to help me up.

Have you ever really wanted to hurt someone who hurt you, still hoping they get their own back some day.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Yes, many times. But they've gotten away with it while I feel like crap

Have you ever been ignored by somebody you recognized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back