Started by ThePokéTrainer May 7th, 2017 1:32 PM
  • 6 replies
Male
Brazil
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted June 16th, 2019
200 posts
5.4 Years
You can't transfer NPCs between maps. What you do in this case is using the "set move route" to make the NPC walk towards the door and then you use "set event location" (second page of event commands) to make the NPC go in a part of the map that the player can't see, usually the border pf the map.

My advice is that you make a test project to test (duh) different uses of event commands BEFORE working with essentials. It will take time to "master" the engine, but it's worth the effort.

Blake7

To Ignite all people within our nation

Male
Seen November 30th, 2018
Posted June 30th, 2018
49 posts
2.9 Years
Set the NPC and player move routes right next to each other (with NPC coming first), when NPC approaches the door toggle "Through" to ON and set move route of the door "opening" then make the NPC go through door and change it sprite to nothing, then move the player up through the open door.
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted June 9th, 2019
8 posts
69 Days
You can't transfer NPCs between maps. What you do in this case is using the "set move route" to make the NPC walk towards the door and then you use "set event location" (second page of event commands) to make the NPC go in a part of the map that the player can't see, usually the border pf the map.

My advice is that you make a test project to test (duh) different uses of event commands BEFORE working with essentials. It will take time to "master" the engine, but it's worth the effort.
Can you tell me how to make player follow an NPC
Advertiser Content