• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you are in a fighting ring and you have to fight any of the hitmons

Years
pick one: hitmontop, hitmonlee, or hitmonchan

of course, you may very well be aware of your inevitable defeat but your choice here will determine how much of an easier time you'll have.

edit: no elemental punches allowed as a restriction; straight up boxing or kicking (or spinning in hitmontop's case i guess)

Last edited:

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
It's hard when I'm aware that I'll get my ass handed to me with either one.

I guess I'll go with Hitmonchan since it's far less dangerous than the other two.

edit: getting drilled to death by hitmontop sucks btw

can i fite tyrogue instead

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Hitmontop. I think it would be easier dealing with it as you could knock it out of it's spin. Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan are way too powerful with their limbs

Years
still Hitmontop :< For reasons Chase said, plus its attack stat isn't as high. Seems like the best rate of success I'll get since Hitmontop is meant to be more of a jack of punches+kicks master of none type of mon, even if it's just .5% higher haha.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I could probably learn a thing or two about proper fighting techniques by going up against Hitmonchan.

Years
It really depends on what kind of fight it would be. If I was fighting in the style that suited each of them (boxing, kickboxing, or capoeira), I'd probably go with Hitmonlee. I don't think I'd stand a chance since it's the speediest of the three, but it also has the lowest defense, so that might work to my advantage.

If it were more of a free-for-all or MMA style fight, I'd go up against Hitmonchan. Its attack and speed are only slightly better than Hitmontop's, but it would be at a disadvantage off its feet, which I would try to use to gain an upper hand to try and win.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I wanna fight top.

He seems like he would give me quite the rush with his fast spinning xD It would make for an overall tougher fight and thus more blood and sweat overall and more overall rewarding to win. And his moves aren't as predictable i'm sure!

Yay for Hitmontop! :3 (plus they're adorable haha srsly look at that face xD)

Back