• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Not really, Ash would lose in...I give him 27 seconds at most

hey, Flygon, cool, I like the background

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
7/10
That's why I said epic cuz everybody knows Ash is the worse pokemon trainer in the world of Pokemon. Mr I don't evolve my Pokemon cuz I'm an idiot lol.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's VERY basic. But simplicity isn't so bad.

6/10

ninja'd

You're also VERY basic. But the Flygon looks pretty neat, and I've always liked it. A biased score of 7 out of 10 =D

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oooohhh, I like this siggy. I've always had a thing for smaller, more compact ones. Add the fact that it's a link to a damn EP and you've got me won. I shall go listen to it right now. ONLY complaint is the first line, how it's the biggest. Sorta clashes, but it's a small complaint.

9/10

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I like it better than the massive gif you had before, but I think it would be better centred with another line between both images. 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back