Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Ad Content

#26   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (7:01 PM).
This is fine.

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorveteQuente
Lucian from D/P/Pt, surprisingly. Mostly because of his Alakazam with an amazing movepool and his overlevelled Gallade. They gave me a lot of trouble in my battles with him.
Oooh, yes. I remember him and other players besides myself finding him the hardest of the E4 set by far.

Ghetsis in BW also deserves mention, as does Red in GSC/HGSS due to the level jump. Particularly if you go after him with a monotype team in HGSS without extra grinding beyond beating up all the trainers, haha.
  #27   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (9:48 AM).
XIII

Nature: Timid
red in GSC if you ain't prepared, ghetsis in BW, that damn uhhhh big necrozma thingie in usum, wallace in emerald, CYNTHIA IN ANYTHING. also if your team isn't suited for some of these gyms i swear...chuck in GSC, clay in BW, lenore in BW, brawly in RS (y'all i had to leave and come back later in some playthroughs lmfao), fantina in plat...yeah buddy. lol

kiss me once, kiss me twice.

Quick Reply