Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #201   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:43 PM).
kalil92 kalil92 is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2019
    Posts: 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kalil92 View Post
    This is the best vanilla romhack I've played in a long time. I'm adding this to my personal vanilla rompack. Superb experience, I came here to report about the event tickets but its already issued, so many thanks! I've just beat the game and will finish the pokedéx now (NO CHEATING), so any bugs I will report.
    Yayy
    Attached Images
    File Type: png Screenshot_1.png‎ (232.2 KB, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)
    Reply With Quote
      #202   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:56 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Stivenikos.
    Stivenikos Stivenikos is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2019
      Posts: 5
      Hi again! I want to ask about something. When you are in the safari zone and the time is up you spawn at the start and you should go back again and find where you were. Is it possible if you want to continue hunting to pay on the spot?
      Reply With Quote
        #203   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:23 PM).
      dearman4's Avatar
      dearman4 dearman4 is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2017
        Location: Michigan
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 161
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Stivenikos View Post
        Hi again! I want to ask about something. When you are in the safari zone and the time is up you spawn at the start and you should go back again and find where you were. Is it possible if you want to continue hunting to pay on the spot?
        That's a good idea, I'm not sure if I can do that but I'll look into it. Personally I just use the acro bike and bunny hip in place to save movement
        __________________
        My ROM hack, Pokemon Emerald Final:
        https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9898603
        My beginner's devkit tutorial:
        https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=411844
        Reply With Quote
          #204   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:11 PM).
        Stivenikos Stivenikos is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2019
          Posts: 5
          Hi! I have another feature request. Can you make it so in the tournaments and the battle frontier your pokemons earn exp? That way it would be more interesting to fight in them.
          Reply With Quote
            #205   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:01 AM).
          dearman4's Avatar
          dearman4 dearman4 is offline
             
            Join Date: Nov 2017
            Location: Michigan
            Age: 26
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 161
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Stivenikos View Post
            Hi! I have another feature request. Can you make it so in the tournaments and the battle frontier your pokemons earn exp? That way it would be more interesting to fight in them.
            No I don't think that would be a good idea, I WANT to have some way to quickly grind EXP for the Frontier but I haven't found a good way to do it yet
            __________________
            My ROM hack, Pokemon Emerald Final:
            https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9898603
            My beginner's devkit tutorial:
            https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=411844
            Reply With Quote
              #206   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:53 AM).
            KevChaos86's Avatar
            KevChaos86 KevChaos86 is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2019
              Location: U.S.A.
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Serious
              Posts: 13
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by dearman4 View Post
              No I don't think that would be a good idea, I WANT to have some way to quickly grind EXP for the Frontier but I haven't found a good way to do it yet
              Maybe make an in-game Blissey base-type trainer players can rematch once a day, set at level 100 with non-damaging moves. Having a few of those made leveling to 100 in ORAS a breeze.
              Reply With Quote
                #207   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 1 Week Ago (11:09 PM).
              Zero-G Zero-G is offline
              on the fly
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2018
                Location: outer space.
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Impish
                Posts: 97
                I'm baaaack!

                Gee, it's been a while since I last posted here but I have a question as is.

                In 7.33 (this being the version I play at the moment), when does the Altering Cave open up again? I'm up 5 badges and currently cleaning New Mauville, but something rings a bell about the EV cave being open at that point in an earlier version. Except now, it's not open yet. And the readmes don't mention the opening point either. So, can I have clarification if my mind's playing tricks or I met a bug?

                Still doing a great job on my go-to QoL Emerald hack, mate!
                Reply With Quote
                  #208   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old 1 Week Ago (3:45 AM).
                dearman4's Avatar
                dearman4 dearman4 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2017
                  Location: Michigan
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 161
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Zero-G View Post
                  I'm baaaack!

                  Gee, it's been a while since I last posted here but I have a question as is.

                  In 7.33 (this being the version I play at the moment), when does the Altering Cave open up again? I'm up 5 badges and currently cleaning New Mauville, but something rings a bell about the EV cave being open at that point in an earlier version. Except now, it's not open yet. And the readmes don't mention the opening point either. So, can I have clarification if my mind's playing tricks or I met a bug?

                  Still doing a great job on my go-to QoL Emerald hack, mate!
                  Altering Cave opens up after defeating the Elite Four just like in vanilla Emerald. I think what you're remembering was the bugged no-catch script which has since been removed, it was set to turn off upon leaving the cave so that tile could be walked on before the cave opened to make pokemon catchable again. That feature has been permanently removed due to it making all pokemon uncatchable seemingly at random.

                  Thanks, I'm glad you are still enjoying it :)
                  __________________
                  My ROM hack, Pokemon Emerald Final:
                  https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9898603
                  My beginner's devkit tutorial:
                  https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=411844
                  Reply With Quote
                    #209   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old 1 Week Ago (3:50 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Stivenikos.
                  Stivenikos Stivenikos is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2019
                    Posts: 5
                    Can you make at least a patch for it? I don't see any point in competing in tournaments and the battle frontier if you are not going to earn any exp points.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #210   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old 1 Week Ago (4:01 AM).
                    dearman4's Avatar
                    dearman4 dearman4 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2017
                      Location: Michigan
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 161
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Stivenikos View Post
                      Can you make at least a patch for it? I don't see any point in competing in tournaments and the battle frontier you are not going to earn any exp points.
                      Sent you a message!
                      __________________
                      My ROM hack, Pokemon Emerald Final:
                      https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9898603
                      My beginner's devkit tutorial:
                      https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=411844
                      Reply With Quote
                        #211   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old 1 Week Ago (4:43 AM).
                      Zero-G Zero-G is offline
                      on the fly
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2018
                        Location: outer space.
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Impish
                        Posts: 97
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by dearman4 View Post
                        Altering Cave opens up after defeating the Elite Four just like in vanilla Emerald. I think what you're remembering was the bugged no-catch script which has since been removed, it was set to turn off upon leaving the cave so that tile could be walked on before the cave opened to make pokemon catchable again. That feature has been permanently removed due to it making all pokemon uncatchable seemingly at random.

                        Thanks, I'm glad you are still enjoying it :)
                        Ooh. That makes sense lol. Thanks for the clarification.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #212   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old 1 Week Ago (9:27 AM).
                        B4nj0 B4nj0 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2019
                          Posts: 2
                          Hi,

                          Loving the game so far so thanks!

                          Trying to evolve my Kadabra, the readme file says level 40 however I'm at 43 with no joy! Any help? Running version 7.33

                          Cheers
                          Reply With Quote
                            #213   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old 1 Week Ago (11:40 AM).
                          dearman4's Avatar
                          dearman4 dearman4 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2017
                            Location: Michigan
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 161
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by B4nj0 View Post
                            Hi,

                            Loving the game so far so thanks!

                            Trying to evolve my Kadabra, the readme file says level 40 however I'm at 43 with no joy! Any help? Running version 7.33

                            Cheers
                            This happened before with the No PSS version, sorry about that, I'll make sure to fix that in future versions, for now the versions with the PSS have the evolutions set right. I'll put a rush on the next update!
                            __________________
                            My ROM hack, Pokemon Emerald Final:
                            https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9898603
                            My beginner's devkit tutorial:
                            https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=411844
                            Reply With Quote
                              #214   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old 1 Week Ago (3:37 AM).
                            dearman4's Avatar
                            dearman4 dearman4 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2017
                              Location: Michigan
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 161
                              I have identified the problem with the no PSS version, the patch I used to revert the PSS had unfortunately been changing trade evolutions back to vanilla and I have now changed that so it shouldn't happen again. There is also now a detailed list of each route's wild encounters, so now you can be sure if you're looking in the right spot for a specific Pokemon
                              __________________
                              My ROM hack, Pokemon Emerald Final:
                              https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9898603
                              My beginner's devkit tutorial:
                              https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=411844
                              Reply With Quote
                                #215   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old 1 Week Ago (1:44 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by B4nj0.
                              B4nj0 B4nj0 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2019
                                Posts: 2
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by dearman4 View Post
                                I have identified the problem with the no PSS version, the patch I used to revert the PSS had unfortunately been changing trade evolutions back to vanilla and I have now changed that so it shouldn't happen again. There is also now a detailed list of each route's wild encounters, so now you can be sure if you're looking in the right spot for a specific Pokemon
                                Hi mate,

                                Bit new to this, how do I implement these changes without losing my current progress?

                                Also not sure I got the versions with the PSS with what I downloaded originally!

                                Cheers
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #216   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old 1 Week Ago (3:32 PM).
                                dearman4's Avatar
                                dearman4 dearman4 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2017
                                  Location: Michigan
                                  Age: 26
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 161
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by B4nj0 View Post
                                  Hi mate,

                                  Bit new to this, how do I implement these changes without losing my current progress?

                                  Also not sure I got the versions with the PSS with what I downloaded originally!

                                  Cheers
                                  What you want to do is get another vanilla Emerald (like brand new download of Emerald with no modifications) and patch it with the new version and then rename it to what your current file is (obviously delete or rename your current one since they can't have the same name at the same time).

                                  As long as you use the download links I provide in this forum thread, it will include a few different versions and optional patches, I've seen some mirrors elsewhere (that I have nothing to do with nor do I really approve of since they don't include everything intended to be in the download) so keep to this thread in order to have the most recent and complete version of Emerald Final. The versions with the PSS are in the root directory of the downloads (right there inside them, don't have to open up any additional folders to find them. Please let me know if you have any more problems!
                                  __________________
                                  My ROM hack, Pokemon Emerald Final:
                                  https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9898603
                                  My beginner's devkit tutorial:
                                  https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=411844
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #217   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old 1 Week Ago (4:22 PM).
                                  Terry_SLFD Terry_SLFD is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2019
                                    Posts: 1
                                    Hi,

                                    I've only recently been getting in to Pokemon Rom hacks and just wanted to say that I think the idea of this ROM hack is amazing. Thank you so much for making it!

                                    I was also playing another Emerald Rom Hack called "Altered Emerald" and noticed one thing which could be a good quality of life improvement for this game. When going to heal at Pokemon Centres instead of asking whether you would like your Pokemon healed, it instead automatically heals your Pokemon as soon as you press "A" and cuts out pretty much all of the dialogue. Furthermore, the same is done for using HMs like Rock Smash & berry planting. This is a small thing but I think it is a great quality of life improvement by cutting down on text in regular interactions.

                                    Otherwise, I think this game is really great. Thanks again for putting your time and effort into it!
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #218   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old 6 Days Ago (2:07 AM). Edited 6 Days Ago by looneyman1.
                                    looneyman1's Avatar
                                    looneyman1 looneyman1 is online now
                                    The Psycho Pokemon
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 944
                                      Hey I just started playing and I got to Mauville City and am building my team for the third gym and I noticed none of the starter pokemon are in the wild. Are they supposed to be a static encounter (which is kind of what I expected) or are they super fricken rare in the grass? Because if its the latter that really really sucks IMO. I expected Torchic to at least be in an area of 104 you woud need surf to access, same with Cyndaquil on 110. But seeing no sign of Cyndaquil overworld sprite on the little island between Slateport and Mauville has kind of killed a lot of my excitement. After checking the locations a little more closely the idea of having to get Totodile with a super rod is only furthering my disappointment a little, since there isn't any way to properly draw rarer pokemon out of hiding like one could influence the game with certain abilities (Like compound eyes for hold items or synchronize for natures). Plus, having both Squirtle and Mudkip practically right next to each other is pretty odd, seeing as how turtles generally dislike the cold.

                                      One final thing, I would recommend altering movesets of pokemon in the frontier challenges to reflect the PSS better. At the Battle Tent for example there was only one or two pokemon who could effectively battle, even taking into account the nature of the battle factory itself (said pokemon being a jolly swablu and a jolly barboach). Seeing a Goldeen with a Calm nature makes sense in the battle swap challenge does make some sense on account of Seaking technically being a bulky water type, but its ment to be a physical powerhouse rather than a special sweeper. If its at all possible to edit the movesets of all pokemon in the battle tents and battle frontier it may ultimately make it a more balanced and challenging experience IMO.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #219   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old 6 Days Ago (2:25 AM).
                                      Zero-G Zero-G is offline
                                      on the fly
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2018
                                        Location: outer space.
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Impish
                                        Posts: 97
                                        The starters are just rare in the grass. It's like an 1% chance or something like that (despite that I've managed to run into three Torchic in a row on route 104 when I was looking for a Marill to employ as HM slave, so there's that >_>), so they definitely exist, patience is just a virtue.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #220   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old 6 Days Ago (2:46 AM).
                                        looneyman1's Avatar
                                        looneyman1 looneyman1 is online now
                                        The Psycho Pokemon
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          Posts: 944
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Zero-G View Post
                                          The starters are just rare in the grass. It's like an 1% chance or something like that (despite that I've managed to run into three Torchic in a row on route 104 when I was looking for a Marill to employ as HM slave, so there's that >_>), so they definitely exist, patience is just a virtue.
                                          this is gonna hurt a LOT. Gonna have to go back to find a synchronize ralts or Abra to make sure I get the right nature if I cant get a female cyndaquil or torchic to pass natures onto since I don't have a Ditto yet
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #221   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old 6 Days Ago (5:58 AM).
                                          dearman4's Avatar
                                          dearman4 dearman4 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2017
                                            Location: Michigan
                                            Age: 26
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 161
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                                            this is gonna hurt a LOT. Gonna have to go back to find a synchronize ralts or Abra to make sure I get the right nature if I cant get a female cyndaquil or torchic to pass natures onto since I don't have a Ditto yet
                                            I will agree with you on the Squirtle, there are a few locations I still need to change up a bit to be a realistic fit. I don't really want to do static encounters for anything but legendaries, and you can catch ditto on the route with the daycare center, plus having the ditto hold an everstone will give it a 50% chance to pass on its nature. As for the overall low encounter rate, it just seemed like the right move to me, normally you'd have to trade in between games to get other starters so it should require a bit of work IMO. Totadile I think I'm going to move from fishing to surfing since fishing for 1% pokemon is a huge pain, maybe move Squirtle to route 119, I'm always open to suggestions if you don't like the sound of those :)
                                            __________________
                                            My ROM hack, Pokemon Emerald Final:
                                            https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9898603
                                            My beginner's devkit tutorial:
                                            https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=411844
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #222   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old 6 Days Ago (10:54 AM). Edited 6 Days Ago by looneyman1.
                                            looneyman1's Avatar
                                            looneyman1 looneyman1 is online now
                                            The Psycho Pokemon
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2013
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Jolly
                                              Posts: 944
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by dearman4 View Post
                                              I will agree with you on the Squirtle, there are a few locations I still need to change up a bit to be a realistic fit. I don't really want to do static encounters for anything but legendaries, and you can catch ditto on the route with the daycare center, plus having the ditto hold an everstone will give it a 50% chance to pass on its nature. As for the overall low encounter rate, it just seemed like the right move to me, normally you'd have to trade in between games to get other starters so it should require a bit of work IMO. Totadile I think I'm going to move from fishing to surfing since fishing for 1% pokemon is a huge pain, maybe move Squirtle to route 119, I'm always open to suggestions if you don't like the sound of those :)
                                              Hmm, well truthfully Totodile, Mudkip, and Squirtle logically have the same habitat requirements so I would think them all being on the same general area would make sense. Having all three on route 119 or perhaps split between routes 118, 119, and parts of 120 would make sense. I say this since crocodiles (actual crocodiles I mean) can traverse both saltwater and freshwater so seeing totodile on the sea route on 118 in either the grass or the water could be logical. Mudkip would like the conditions of 119, and Squirtle would like the lakeshore areas of 120.

                                              As for any of the fire starters, I would have expected Charmander at Mt. Chimney along Jagged Pass or the Fiery Path. Cyndaquil meanwhile I believe would make more sense on the daycare center route. Torchic I believe might be fine as is.

                                              As fr the grass starters, the idea of Treecko being in Petalburg Woods would be a nice nod to the anime, as thats where Ash got his. Bulbasaur could work anyplace in Hoenn that has enough plants to satisfy its needs, not just the woods, but I think Route 114 might work well since its near Meteor Falls and Bulbasaur's line have more in common with some prehistoric mammal like reptiles than they do with frogs and toads as their appearance would suggest making the proximity to a dragon habitat a little more logical in turn. Chikorita meanwhile might be perfect for Route 110 since its a wide open route and the exposure to the sun would be perfect for them there.


                                              EDIT: Oh this is something I forgot to mention in my post but I'll edit it in here; if at all possible I recommend you add a few more moves as I remembered that Meditite/Medicham and some other pokemon lack th emoves to make use of their typing even taking into account the PSS in this game. Unless you added some 4th or 5th/6th gen moves into the game, pokemon such as Meditite, Absol, and others will be lacking a key move in their arsenal. Meditite with Zen Headbutt or Psycho Cutter for example, plus Absol gets Psycho Cutter too. I would suggest changing the type of a move like Secret Power to Psychic while keeping it Physical but I dunno if that ruins the vanilla feel of the game considering.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #223   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old 6 Days Ago (11:59 AM).
                                              dearman4's Avatar
                                              dearman4 dearman4 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Nov 2017
                                                Location: Michigan
                                                Age: 26
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 161
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                                                Hmm, well truthfully Totodile, Mudkip, and Squirtle logically have the same habitat requirements so I would think them all being on the same general area would make sense. Having all three on route 119 or perhaps split between routes 118, 119, and parts of 120 would make sense. I say this since crocodiles (actual crocodiles I mean) can traverse both saltwater and freshwater so seeing totodile on the sea route on 118 in either the grass or the water could be logical. Mudkip would like the conditions of 119, and Squirtle would like the lakeshore areas of 120.

                                                As for any of the fire starters, I would have expected Charmander at Mt. Chimney along Jagged Pass or the Fiery Path. Cyndaquil meanwhile I believe would make more sense on the daycare center route. Torchic I believe might be fine as is.

                                                As fr the grass starters, the idea of Treecko being in Petalburg Woods would be a nice nod to the anime, as thats where Ash got his. Bulbasaur could work anyplace in Hoenn that has enough plants to satisfy its needs, not just the woods, but I think Route 114 might work well since its near Meteor Falls and Bulbasaur's line have more in common with some prehistoric mammal like reptiles than they do with frogs and toads as their appearance would suggest making the proximity to a dragon habitat a little more logical in turn. Chikorita meanwhile might be perfect for Route 110 since its a wide open route and the exposure to the sun would be perfect for them there.


                                                EDIT: Oh this is something I forgot to mention in my post but I'll edit it in here; if at all possible I recommend you add a few more moves as I remembered that Meditite/Medicham and some other pokemon lack th emoves to make use of their typing even taking into account the PSS in this game. Unless you added some 4th or 5th/6th gen moves into the game, pokemon such as Meditite, Absol, and others will be lacking a key move in their arsenal. Meditite with Zen Headbutt or Psycho Cutter for example, plus Absol gets Psycho Cutter too. I would suggest changing the type of a move like Secret Power to Psychic while keeping it Physical but I dunno if that ruins the vanilla feel of the game considering.
                                                I want the starters, like all the Pokemon in this, to be in realistic areas or at least of sufficient difficulty. Mudkip would most likely be in a muddy area and squirtle and totadile being near 119 isn't a bad idea, and I'll have to think it over. Charmander makes sense where he is to me because there are vulpix and it's on a mountain so I like the location. Cyndaquil on the daycare route does make a bit of sense as well. Treeko is a gecko so him being somewhere warm made sense to me, and bulbasaur just feels like a forest pokemon to me but arguments can be made,and I like chikorita where it's at.

                                                As for adding in new moves, I'm actually in the process of working on adding 4th gen evos which would bring along some moves but there are limits to what I'm able to do and what I think will fit the vision of Emerald Final or not, and frankly the 4th gen evos is stretching things imo so I don't know if I'll add in much more than that. I am in no way willing to change vanilla move types save for the possibility of fairy type which I currently have no plans on implementing.

                                                Thanks for taking the time to comment, I truly appreciate your suggestions! :)
                                                __________________
                                                My ROM hack, Pokemon Emerald Final:
                                                https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9898603
                                                My beginner's devkit tutorial:
                                                https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=411844
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #224   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old 6 Days Ago (4:08 PM).
                                                looneyman1's Avatar
                                                looneyman1 looneyman1 is online now
                                                The Psycho Pokemon
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Jolly
                                                  Posts: 944
                                                  fair enough on the issue of Secret Power, I figured I'd bring it up. On the matter of mudkip there isn't any place actually thats muddy in Emerald as Muddy terrain didn't become a thing until Diamond and Pearl. You might have to add custom marsh tiles to make Mudkip fit in anywhere.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #225   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                  Old 5 Days Ago (11:41 PM).
                                                  Stivenikos Stivenikos is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Mar 2019
                                                    Posts: 5
                                                    Hi again! I have a question. Is there supposed to be a way to evolve Clamperl?
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                    Ad Content
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:21 PM.