The Underground Underneath the surface lies a deep, dark secret. Hidden from plain sight is a forum dedicated to betrayal, justice, and, of course, murder...games! Welcome to PC's mafia game hub!

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #176   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (2:08 PM).
Rabinov's Avatar
Rabinov Rabinov is offline
Procedural elimination.
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Corneria
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 5,973
Pushing metroid votes who flips town, and now a kill on Bard to frame qwerty who was going to get shot by Bard.

##vote Superjolt you'll have to try harder than that.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #177   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (3:29 PM).
Superjolt's Avatar
Superjolt Superjolt is offline
The sharpest there is
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabinov View Post
Pushing metroid votes who flips town, and now a kill on Bard to frame qwerty who was going to get shot by Bard.

##vote Superjolt you'll have to try harder than that.
Bard shot 5qwerty on D3

And ok, metroid was town, but that just increases the chance of scum among Desi/Syn/Doof imo. I have town reads on everyone else right now. If I’m wrong then Pecilia and L’Belle deserve another look as they’re the weakest town reads for me.
Reply With Quote
  #178   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (5:50 PM).
Bidoof FTW's Avatar
Bidoof FTW Bidoof FTW is offline
→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: the States
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 3,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjolt View Post
Bard shot 5qwerty on D3

And ok, metroid was town, but that just increases the chance of scum among Desi/Syn/Doof imo. I have town reads on everyone else right now. If I’m wrong then Pecilia and L’Belle deserve another look as they’re the weakest town reads for me.
How about you claim? I know for a fact that Syn and I are innocent, but I'm not too sure about you.
Reply With Quote
  #179   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (7:43 PM).
Superjolt's Avatar
Superjolt Superjolt is offline
The sharpest there is
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidoof FTW View Post
How about you claim? I know for a fact that Syn and I are innocent, but I'm not too sure about you.
Huh, ok... interesting.

There may not be any harm in me claiming, but let me ask jd something first
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdthebud View Post
snip
jd, is your role what I think it is? (as in, should it be obvious now)
Reply With Quote
  #180   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (9:20 AM).
L'Belle's Avatar
L'Belle L'Belle is offline
Sexy sexy sexy
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: The netherlands
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Posts: 2,125
I find these votes on Bidoof interesting. I'd like an explanation other than 'read back to yesterday' because i'd like to know what warrants voting for him again.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #181   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (10:10 AM).
Superjolt's Avatar
Superjolt Superjolt is offline
The sharpest there is
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,097
##unvote Doof

Ok so I was thinking about something before but I really need to hear from jd because I might be wrong
Reply With Quote
  #182   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (12:52 PM).
Pecilia's Avatar
Pecilia Pecilia is offline
Best Witch
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 'Murica
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 1,793
My reason is at the tail end of the last day. Also taking note of Superjolt going straight for Doof then changing. This is something unfamiliar to me. You mention JD, but what about Syn or Desi?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #183   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (1:17 PM).
Rabinov's Avatar
Rabinov Rabinov is offline
Procedural elimination.
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Corneria
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 5,973
Ok I got the person wrong sorry, my point still kind stands at the moment though; when I mentioned what I did yesterday if Metroid flipped town it was about you. It seems since then a few cracks have been appearing...let's see if they develop into anything.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #184   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (5:17 PM).
Desinishon's Avatar
Desinishon Desinishon is offline
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: East Blue
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 5,026
I would like to hear from Josh again since I like his reads. And if doof can really give proof of him and syn being innocent then I'm sticking with my Pecillia vote again today. I've already stated my views on everyone previous day and they remain unchanged.
__________________
https://pm1.narvii.com/6196/78f2eb312699e617aa3ff48b23b61eb5a69f630c_hq.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #185   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (6:25 PM).
jdthebud's Avatar
jdthebud jdthebud is offline
Engineering Solutions
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Washington, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 4,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjolt View Post
Huh, ok... interesting.

There may not be any harm in me claiming, but let me ask jd something first

jd, is your role what I think it is? (as in, should it be obvious now)
If you are claiming what I think you are, then yes.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #186   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (7:10 PM).
Superjolt's Avatar
Superjolt Superjolt is offline
The sharpest there is
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,097
Ok so I’m really dumb and confused myself about Marth/Ike role related things (realized that Rabi claimed is town Marth and only his vote would count and that is how GP got lynched, here I was thinking jd was Ike and GP got lynched because of Ragnell Counter, I know this sounds dumb but I’m tireddd okayyyy ignore the jd question)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecilia View Post
My reason is at the tail end of the last day. Also taking note of Superjolt going straight for Doof then changing. This is something unfamiliar to me. You mention JD, but what about Syn or Desi?
I didn’t switch I only unvoted. Why are you still voting him though, he claimed he knows Syn he is inno and this seems to be consistent with one of his other posts, unless you think he’s lying?

Nvm about the jd thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabinov View Post
Ok I got the person wrong sorry, my point still kind stands at the moment though; when I mentioned what I did yesterday if Metroid flipped town it was about you. It seems since then a few cracks have been appearing...let's see if they develop into anything.
I’m confused then who from your perspective do you think I’m trying to frame if 5qwerty is already dead? Do you mean Juno?

Metroid flipped town yes, but I lynched someone who at the time fell in my process-of-elimination reads. Unless there’s something more to the metroid thing you’re gonna have to explain
Reply With Quote
  #187   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (7:25 PM). Edited 6 Days Ago by Superjolt.
Superjolt's Avatar
Superjolt Superjolt is offline
The sharpest there is
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdthebud View Post
If you are claiming what I think you are, then yes.
I was confused about some things before so I was off (so I don’t think I know your role now but it’s probably not important rn, I still think you’re town anyway and sorry if this confuses you)

Who are your scum reads btw?

Also a quick note on Bard @everyone - seems from the phase post that something was stolen from Bard, maybe scum Isabella stole a gun? (“Running away with a handy reward” is what I’m referring to)

EDIT:

Ok based on what Doof said and my other reads that leaves...

Desi
Pecilia
L’belle
Juno (I think?)

CB (outside chance?)

Will have to get back to this in the morning
Reply With Quote
  #188   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (9:28 PM).
Pecilia's Avatar
Pecilia Pecilia is offline
Best Witch
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 'Murica
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 1,793
Syn is my second scum read, why would my top scum read saying my second scum read is innocent convince me?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #189   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (10:46 PM). Edited 6 Days Ago by Bidoof FTW.
Bidoof FTW's Avatar
Bidoof FTW Bidoof FTW is offline
→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: the States
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 3,522
Juno is also innocent.

I think other than that Superjolt's list is right, I would still prefer he claimed but if JD can back him as town then I will believe it.
Out of all of those players, I think Peci is most scum to me, seems to be pretty jumpy and I think Desi is playing like how I normally depict him to as town. L'belle im quite unsure of. CB's play somewhat reminds me of how he played last game when I was his partner, so I'd have to say it is between him and Peci for me currently.
If anyone can provide information to narrow down this list it would help a lot. I know for a fact that someone should have something to bring forward, how useful it is? Unsure of that as well.

EDIT: woah woah woah wait a minute has CB claimed Ike? I know for a fact that he is lying. Syn is townsided Ike
[Vote] Charlie Brown

To back up this claim: I am kirby, here are my results:

n0: Syndrome inno Ike
n1: juno town
n2: Rabi town Marth
n3: JD town

I would rather not out JD or Juno unless absolutely necessary.
Reply With Quote
  #190   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (1:14 AM).
Pecilia's Avatar
Pecilia Pecilia is offline
Best Witch
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 'Murica
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 1,793
Just out of curiosity, since you don't seem to have any mafia among 4 players currently alive, can you be sure that any them aren't mafia and a town Kirby only takes what their town ability? It's not really specified in the OP but do you think this is possible? Ike has to be town though since Rabi is Marth so that makes sense (I think, kinda confused a bit on how they interact with eachother).

##Unvote Doof
##Vote Charlie Brown Either way...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #191   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (4:52 AM).
Charlie Brown's Avatar
Charlie Brown Charlie Brown is offline
coolcoolcool
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 4,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidoof FTW View Post
EDIT: woah woah woah wait a minute has CB claimed Ike? I know for a fact that he is lying. Syn is townsided Ike
[Vote] Charlie Brown
Uhh, I have definitely not claimed Ike... genuinely not sure where you got that from.

-

Syn was previously my top scumread but based on Doof's night actions then Syn is town, since if Ike was scum then Rabi's vote wouldn't have counted.

tbh Rabi himself is playing kind of erratically which does make me raise an eyebrow. But there's no standard cult so he's definitely town Marth. strange

Though I do agree that Superjolt has been coming off slightly less composed than normal.

Strangely enough I'm on the fence with Peci -- kinda scum vibes for jumping onto the vote against me pretty quickly without realising the claim Doof is basing the vote on didn't even happen. But at the same time I think it's pretty towny to question the legitimacy of Doof's conclusions based on his ability, raising a pretty valid point @ town Kirby only taking their town abilities, otherwise could be pretty OP I reckon.

Would really like to hear from Juno in particular, I know it's tough for me to point fingers about this since i'm consistently inconsistent with posting activity but I do feel Juno's coasting by atm. And by the same merit - I know I have previously townread L'belle for questioning the votes but he's done it again with the Doof vote and don't think I've seen him give his reads at any point (correct me if I'm wrong), would like to see something more meaty also.

Based on all the above, tbh I don't have any strong scumreads after Doof has cleared Syn. (Though I guess he could be faking his claim). Strongest scumleans would be Superjolt just for that aforementioned lack of typical composure, iffy on Peci, question marks on Juno and L'belle.

Symbolic vote on ##vote Superjolt for now
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #192   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (7:31 AM).
Syndrome's Avatar
Syndrome Syndrome is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,987
Quick post while I'm not in the office, but I believe Doof's claims and I can confirm that Rabinov has to be town Marth since I am town Ike. I'm gonna ##vote Pecilia for now because I don't like how he immediately went for Doof when the phase began. I know that Superjolt did as well, but Pecilia's posts today seem a bit off to me.
Reply With Quote
  #193   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (9:23 AM).
Superjolt's Avatar
Superjolt Superjolt is offline
The sharpest there is
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Deep below the PokéCommunity...
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bidoof FTW View Post
Juno is also innocent.

I think other than that Superjolt's list is right, I would still prefer he claimed but if JD can back him as town then I will believe it.
I don't think jd knows my role so I don't think he can back me as town (I got confused and thought jd was Ike but that's not the case, I don't think he would know my role)

But if you still want my claim there's probably no harm to it now I guess, I'm Ice Climbers! I know I shut down the discussion about me being Ice Climbers on D1, but I didn't want to be outed as long as there was a chance to eat up a night kill with my extra life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
Though I do agree that Superjolt has been coming off slightly less composed than normal.
I'm genuinely not really sure what exactly you mean or really how to respond to this. If you mean you think I'm having an off game, then I agree because I'm definitely feeling off this game and not quite as invested as I could be, but this also doesn't make me scum. If you really scum read me you can do better than this.

Anyway, if Doof's claim is legit (and I do think it's probably legit because if he's faking then that would be risky for scum and painfully obvious if more than a couple players outside his night targets start flipping town) , that leaves Pecilia/L'belle/Desi/CB

Out of those I think Desi is town, upon looking back I liked his reads, and CB I still think is town for his early play but I would put Desi above him for now.

So that leaves Pecilia and L'Belle. Pecilia was on the jd wagon (and I don't like the jump from #118 to #122 going from "I don't have any scum leans or reads" to voting jd because it looks like using the suspicion that popped up on jd in the next few posts as an excuse, also #188 is like an answer that isn't really an answer. The wording of Pecilia's posts today feels weird). And then L'Belle defended GP in #112, so that's also a Thing.

##Vote Pecilia

If anyone has questions for me or needs me to explain something further, please just ask because I'm here to answer whatever you have for me

And if I'm still going to be lynched then that's fine as long as you lynch Pecilia or L'Belle next (or someone better make an argument for Desi or CB or explain why Doof is full of crap on Day 5)
Reply With Quote
  #194   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (11:47 AM). Edited 6 Days Ago by Bidoof FTW.
Bidoof FTW's Avatar
Bidoof FTW Bidoof FTW is offline
→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: the States
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 3,522
Ah, CB is right. I misread the marth role and thought it meant that his vote is the only one that matters between him and Ike, turns out it means his is the only vote that matters at all. So when I saw him saying that his vote is merely symbolic, I thought that was him claiming Ike.

No pressure rabi.

##Unvote Charlie Brown
##Vote Pecilia

Claim or die tbh
Reply With Quote
  #195   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (12:14 PM).
Pecilia's Avatar
Pecilia Pecilia is offline
Best Witch
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: 'Murica
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 1,793
Eh, I can't really get a win condition as it stands, with our good ol' fashion Bardburgers out of the picture and literally THE WORST town role to have for this situation... This is your Vengeful Spirit Dedede here, been trying to help town to get shot or killed to no avail. Sucks being a potential doc character with literally the most predictable targetting in mafia history. You can lynch me if you want, but if a sniper is out there I promise you killing me will make this game go a bit faster. Also should probably mention that claiming won't do you any good, with the exception of doctor esque roles and Marth/Ike, some of yall could be dead liars on being town, so don't take these claims to heart, most of them prove nothing.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #196   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (1:55 PM).
Rabinov's Avatar
Rabinov Rabinov is offline
Procedural elimination.
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Corneria
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 5,973
Hmmmmmm, my erratic voting etc has mostly been to try and draw information etc out of people, the pressure of knowing that regardless of votes my one vote counts being my main way of getting people to crack. Jolt......there's still something that sits wrong and I can't quite put my finger on it but my initial concerns were how vague you seemed and then when voted for, you seemed at the time to try and turn it around onto someone else, asking for a claim. That always rings alarm bells for me.

We have what seems to be an Ike claim which has been CC'd somewhat by Doof and I think as a result I will ##vote Charlie Brown.

Worst case scenario, everyone then votes Doof if for some reason CB flips as town. That is, unless there is some play based on a maf Ness/Lucas then torching everyone the following day, but fingers crossed.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #197   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (4:48 PM).
jdthebud's Avatar
jdthebud jdthebud is offline
Engineering Solutions
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Washington, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 4,135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabinov View Post
Hmmmmmm, my erratic voting etc has mostly been to try and draw information etc out of people, the pressure of knowing that regardless of votes my one vote counts being my main way of getting people to crack. Jolt......there's still something that sits wrong and I can't quite put my finger on it but my initial concerns were how vague you seemed and then when voted for, you seemed at the time to try and turn it around onto someone else, asking for a claim. That always rings alarm bells for me.

We have what seems to be an Ike claim which has been CC'd somewhat by Doof and I think as a result I will ##vote Charlie Brown.

Worst case scenario, everyone then votes Doof if for some reason CB flips as town. That is, unless there is some play based on a maf Ness/Lucas then torching everyone the following day, but fingers crossed.
I thought CB said he didn't claim Ike?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #198   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (6:03 PM).
Charlie Brown's Avatar
Charlie Brown Charlie Brown is offline
coolcoolcool
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 4,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabinov View Post
Hmmmmmm, my erratic voting etc has mostly been to try and draw information etc out of people, the pressure of knowing that regardless of votes my one vote counts being my main way of getting people to crack. Jolt......there's still something that sits wrong and I can't quite put my finger on it but my initial concerns were how vague you seemed and then when voted for, you seemed at the time to try and turn it around onto someone else, asking for a claim. That always rings alarm bells for me.

We have what seems to be an Ike claim which has been CC'd somewhat by Doof and I think as a result I will ##vote Charlie Brown.

Worst case scenario, everyone then votes Doof if for some reason CB flips as town. That is, unless there is some play based on a maf Ness/Lucas then torching everyone the following day, but fingers crossed.
You’re the only vote that counts so please read the thread, I didn’t claim ike. Doof misread my posts when I said my votes are symbolic (they’re symbolic bc only your vote counts)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #199   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 6 Days Ago (6:52 PM).
Bidoof FTW's Avatar
Bidoof FTW Bidoof FTW is offline
→ Bidoof is Pretty Rad
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: the States
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 3,522
^ this

If we're trusting Peci's claim then we should vote off:
Desi
L'belle
or Superjolt
Reply With Quote
  #200   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 5 Days Ago (10:12 PM).
Rabinov's Avatar
Rabinov Rabinov is offline
Procedural elimination.
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Corneria
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 5,973
##unvote Charlie Brown
##vote Superjolt
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Quick Reply

Join the conversation!

Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

Create a PokéCommunity Account
Ad Content
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:19 PM.