• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2022
So, just wondering, since i've beaten this a few times and i want to get the "Best possible team" in that first patch of grass (AKA, level 2, and the correct gender, and right personality thing. its gonna take me more than a few gold capsules) I'm wondering about something. Do the stats go higher if you get the evolved version (lets go G Freiza) or if you take the lower version and evolve them up?

Edit 1:
Also, since I'm going through my list of cheats right now.... Wondering if anyone has an updated list for the fighters. I just noticed i'm missing Hit, so i'm guessing i'm still in version 4 or 5 on that list.

Edit 2:
Yeah, getting frustrated (With myself, mostly). I've been looking around on the wikia, and I think I'm confusing myself. Basically I'm hoping someone (else) has created a file i could download that has what I'm looking for. So I can copy/paste exactly what I want. Because as I said, I'm confusing myself. I HAD a version of what i'm looking for, but outdated and useless.
Also, the Money code is wrong now. Says its for a different game.

Edit 3:
The more i try to figure this out, the more confused i get.
It says the "master code" is for code breaker. but then this page says i should use action replay for wild encounters. THAT MAKES NO SENSE! THEY'RE 2 SEPERATE SYSTEMS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER!

Edit 4 (1 day later):
SSF Trunks doesn't evolve to SSFR Trunks. got a "...?" at the end of his "He's Evolving!" page.

edit4: do you have the national scouter yet? you need it for certain fighters to evolve.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Hello ! I really liked this game and I thank its creator. But I have a small problem, finding the game too simple because some fighters are just INVINCIBLE, I would have wanted to change the statisques of the fighters. The problem is that neither Yape, nor "Amplifier", want to open the game Someone would like to explain to me how I should go about it? Thank you and sorry for my english.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hello ! I really liked this game and I thank its creator. But I have a small problem, finding the game too simple because some fighters are just INVINCIBLE, I would have wanted to change the statisques of the fighters. The problem is that neither Yape, nor "Amplifier", want to open the game Someone would like to explain to me how I should go about it? Thank you and sorry for my english.

Try using Ciros Pokemon Maker. that is what i used.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 3, 2018
Hello ZMax, I hope you can read this, your fantastic game and it has become popular until it reaches me, but I do not speak Spanish and this prevents me from enjoying it to the fullest, it would be great both for me and for my friends that you could put it in Spanish

Thanks for reading, goodbye :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2018
I noticed that some point in the game after reaching Ginger Town in the game all the fighters in the wild or in opposing teams did not know any moves. That is to say that they all just kept spamming struggle. I dont know if this is my fault or something Wrong with the game. Please advice.

Years
I noticed that some point in the game after reaching Ginger Town in the game all the fighters in the wild or in opposing teams did not know any moves. That is to say that they all just kept spamming struggle. I dont know if this is my fault or something Wrong with the game. Please advice.

Did you use the fusion in the lab at roshi's island before this bug happens? It's probably caused by the script of the fusion.
The bug has been fixed in the game (V6), but maybe you are using the previous version with the bug (the first V6 rom contained a bug).
In this case, you have to download the game again. The bug will be fixed in the game, but it will remain in the save, I mean if you already saved after the bug happened, the problem will not be solved.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 29, 2018
Hey, um I was just going to ask. I looked at the list of fighters and I noticed none of the Universe 6 Saiyans are in the game. Was this intentional or do you mean to add them eventually? I noticed the Justice Troopers from Universe 11 and a couple others from the Tournament of Power but I didn't see the U6 Saiyans.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2019
Hi @Z-Max!

First congrats for the great work you have done creating this amazing game, execellent idea and perfect execution bro!

I wanted to ask you if you had think about creating a v7 version of the game and when do you think you could have finish it?

Now that DBS has finally finished, it would be incredible if you could add the last new characters that have appeared in the series as: Super Toppo, Vegeta Super Blue, Super Jiren, Goku in Perfect Miggate mode, and the Sayans of the 6th universe for example.

I would be so grateful if you could give some answers, at least when the v7 is expected to come out please :)

Thank so much for your amazing work!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 10, 2020
What is Future Trunks Blade move in Pokemon FireRed version? As in the actual name for it?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 20, 2019
Nice job on V7 man! I've been following your work for a while, has to say the sprite work has really improved since the early days.

Also, I made a type chart of this game for you!

1lL3zQl.png

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 6, 2018
Loving the game, I feel Jiren should get a buff I?m the next update, should only be slightly weaker than MUI Goku

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 10, 2020
After using A-Save to get GT Goku in the very beginning of the game, when he starting the evolve into SSJ GT Goku it stopped on its own with a question mark. Do you need a national scouter to help him evolve?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
Why would you make Electric not SE on Flying? lmao

Edit: also, way to break Ghosts and Normals lol

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 56
  • Seen May 13, 2019
Hey guys, I have a problem with UI Goku. I trained my SSJ3 Goku till lv 80 or something (I used him to beat the League) then I got my first God Stone and used on him to evolve into SSG Goku. Then I reached UI Goku at lv 83-84, but the next level up he didn't evolve into MUI Goku. Why? Now I have a level 86 UI Goku and I don't know if and how he can evolve into MUI Goku. Any help?

Back