• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cows. Cows everywhere.<< Harvest Moon Fan club >>.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Heyoo!!

I have some news!!

PoPoLoCrois Bokujou Monogatar

A crossover of Harvest Moon and PoPoLoCrois.

PoPoLoCrois is a manga, that I personnaly didn't know before.

This manga had some other video games, mostly on Playstation, but this game will be on 3DS.

This game is out in Japan on July 18, 2015. I don't have any dates for outside Japan.

Years
Natsume announced Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories for Wii U, PC, and smartphones today. Keyword there being Natsume, meaning this is probably going to end up like The Lost Valley, and it also being for smartphones doesn't help either. It's apparently going to be loosely based on the original SNES Harvest Moon, though, so maybe it wont turn out horribly. Maybe. Possibly.

...yeah I'm not very hopeful for this.

Also XSeed could pick up that PoPoLoCrois crossover, but I wouldn't count on that happening.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Just dropping in briefly.

3DS (the real one, not that 'New' thing)?
I don't understand...is the New 3DS not considered real? 'Cause I have one, and it has yet to disappear into thin air or phase through my hands.

As far as Seeds of Memories go, I don't see any reason to be discouraged. Not only is this the first console-exclusive Harvest Moon we've seen since Animal Parade back on the Wii (so 7 years), but it's also the first Harvest Moon game to reach PC, which is really the thing that caught my eye about the announcement in the first place. As a game that seeks to recall its roots and build upon what it did right/fix what it did wrong with Lost Valley, until actual details arise there's not reason to fret.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I don't see why Nintendo couldn't have come out with a better name for that system. Why phones though? Aren't there farming app games?
I don't see why that makes it any worse of a device. It's been quite the upgrade from my 3DS and XL (the former of which, to begin with, was a bad name idea anyway).

And as for phones, I don't really see any reason that it coming out for mobile would imply that the game will be bad. I'd imagine they'll make a watered down version for mobile but, for all intents and purposes, it will likely be a console game. I'd just wait and see, but I don't see any reason to be all "doom and gloom" about it.

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
I'm not being 'gloom and doom', just being disappointed at a new HM game not being available on a system I just got. As I am the only person in the world who doesn't have a computer phone, I'm not sure how the game would work on one.

Years
I'd say the move to phones is probably an attempt to try to separate themselves from Story of Seasons, but that doesn't explain the Wii U version. PC is easy enough since phone games are apparently easily ported to PC.

Meanwhile, Xseed went and proved me wrong and announced that they'll be localizing the PopoloCrois crossover as Return to PopoloCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale.

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I want a 2D harvest moon game.. I miss the 2D so much, in every games! T_T

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
So, in ANB, what do I build with the black rocks and branches? I keep finding those while fishing.

Keep it :) You can sell the black lumber/material stone for some money (your hammer or axe need to be upgraded). There is some blueprints who will need these materials.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I've sold some and kept some. Now I am trying out the multiplayer. (It made me want a sheep.)

I never tried the multiplayer option! Can I send you a sheep in this option? If so I will be glad to do it :)

I never tried the multiplayer option in S.O.S too.

Loriania

Mars Adept
Years
Pretty sure you can only send items (or build items in ANB.) In the ANB multiplayer, you get to see other peoples animals. You can brush them, and milk the cows (and yaks). Sos, it's more of visiting the host's farm, and 'blessing' their crops/ animals.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Visiting the farms... Do you custom your farm in SOS? There is a good customization system, but I don't use it really...

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Found a copy of Harvest Moon DS at EB Games, and I'm like SCORE!! Finally can start playing this series again.

Back