• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
wao, final that words, I am kinda exciting ??? Arceus haha

Yes, the Gen. 4 beta leftover Arceus... And here it is (a recolor of the Arceus posted in the Gen. 1-5 resource thread), now posted in the OP and DropBox:
HS1E461.png

I have a question... is the Incineroar sprite in 16 colored pallete? can't seem to insert it...

I tried inserting the sprite again, it worked properly... Use Wichu's Advance Sprite Editor for inserting...

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
all 19 vivillon patterns done. been busy so i only had around one hour for the past three days to sprite them. sorry about that

rpdYkTl.png

ny7bhPe.png

OPI3KAT.png

sq2zA3S.png

iUHw3W2.png

XJqNa90.png

wvYmYwH.png

DNQQe68.png

gkHBDGm.png

yuxdDy7.png

mxxPN07.png

wGO2yBg.png

F8KmXqe.png

JDXL5Wv.png

fc1bOsu.png

VPEQF7p.png

aR02FtD.png

jso5Um4.png

LoSmUfl.png

i gave the old sprites some heavy qc, but the fancy pattern was scratch sprited. the old sprites were made using MrDollSteak's sprites as a template

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 28, 2018
Wooow those look really nice! It must be hard to do the pattern in pixels but you really nailed it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2018
Ah... could you put all the sprites in a single download link?
Ah... dowloading each image separately is hm... most annoying for a bunch o'people (such as me) and i usually lost track of how many or wich ones i've already picked soooo... pleeease?
Ah... yes... I don't seem to find unown sprites, if possible, could you get me a link for them?
Ah... thank you very much.
P.S.: vivillion got wonderful, hm... congrats.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
all 19 vivillon patterns done. been busy so i only had around one hour for the past three days to sprite them. sorry about that

rpdYkTl.png

ny7bhPe.png

OPI3KAT.png

sq2zA3S.png

iUHw3W2.png

XJqNa90.png

wvYmYwH.png

DNQQe68.png

gkHBDGm.png

yuxdDy7.png

mxxPN07.png

wGO2yBg.png

F8KmXqe.png

JDXL5Wv.png

fc1bOsu.png

VPEQF7p.png

aR02FtD.png

jso5Um4.png

LoSmUfl.png

i gave the old sprites some heavy qc, but the fancy pattern was scratch sprited. the old sprites were made using MrDollSteak's sprites as a template

Awesome! To fit the colors of each patterns without losing the pattern itself, never easy... :boogie:

They are already posted in the OP! Aside from leParagon and MrDollSteak, credits include Golche and mbcn10ww for the pattern bases...

Ah... could you put all the sprites in a single download link?
Ah... dowloading each image separately is hm... most annoying for a bunch o'people (such as me) and i usually lost track of how many or wich ones i've already picked soooo... pleeease?
Ah... yes... I don't seem to find unown sprites, if possible, could you get me a link for them?
Ah... thank you very much.
P.S.: vivillion got wonderful, hm... congrats.

Ah... They already are, check the OP for the download link, hosted through DropBox... :smile:
Ah... No Unown here, not in our scope, sorry... But you can find them from Chaos Rush and MrDollSteak resource threads for Gen. 1-5... :nod:

Now, I would like to request the mods to transfer the ownership of this post (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9238119&postcount=2) to le_paragon... Thanks!

Next to expect here are some quality placeholder in-battle sprites for the 15 Mega Evolutions not yet available from MrDollSteak's resource thread... Vivillon icons, not really sure if they will be available soon...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Can anyone make the Gen1/2 beta Mon' in the D&P style?

as powerflare said, that's beyond what this thread is aiming for

however I already made some of them. theyre om my twitter. once I finish making them all i'll upload them to my devinatart

im actually making gen 4 backsprites for them as well since someone asked for them as well

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Since the release of Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee is imminent, I think I have to say these to address some possible inquiries in the near future:

• New form/es available from the game data will be categorized with Gen. 7 along with Alola Forms, Pikachu in a cap, Rotom Dex, Ash-Greninja and Zygarde formes...
  • New species will be categorized depending on the information we will get... If it's from a new region, it's Gen. 8...
  • If the costumes seen in the trailer can be customized, can be used by many species or is not viewed similar to known Pikachu and Furfrou forms then they won't be considered as a new form and thus no sprite will be made...
  • If a new scheme/style of icons will be introduced, we'll have to stick with the Gen. 6-style and make a customized ones in order to be consistent with the existing icons...

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
I feel like the Dartrix could use an update. I'm only showcasing a possibility. I resized a sprite I found on deviantart for use in one of my games. Here is the resized sprite for 64x64:

Prospected update:
xU92u3.jpg

Credits: Click Here

This resource's version:
I3ZZ3cV.png

I think it's evo could be updated too using the sprites located at the link. They are public for use but need to be resized. Just a tip!

Here is the evo resize from the same reference listed above. This one was tougher lol

Prospect update:
2Y5IA3.jpg

This resource's version:
yewpTXw.png

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
I feel like the Dartrix could use an update. I'm only showcasing a possibility. I resized a sprite I found on deviantart for use in one of my games. Here is the resized sprite for 64x64:

Prospected update:
xU92u3.jpg

This resource's version:
I3ZZ3cV.png

I think it's evo could be updated too using the sprites located at the link. They are public for use but need to be resized. Just a tip!

Here is the evo resize from the same reference listed above. This one was tougher lol

Prospect update:
2Y5IA3.jpg

This resource's version:
yewpTXw.png

Thanks for those but sorry, we can't use them...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 27, 2020

Prospected update:
xU92u3.jpg

This resource's version:
I3ZZ3cV.png

Prospect update:
2Y5IA3.jpg

This resource's version:
yewpTXw.png

Second frame maybe?

Back