• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] DPP attack editor jumbled?

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Dec 3, 2018
I am in the process of hacking soul silver, and while editing the moves I noticed that the effect of moves (and the target maybe) are very messed up. According to DPP attack editor, stealth rock raises the users attack by one stage. Has this error occurred to anyone else? If so, do the blank slots have any affect? What do Opponent 2 and Your both Pokemon mean? Thanks for the help :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
I vaguely remember having problems with that tool, so I made a Nightmare module that does everything it does and more. You can download it here. It doesn't have move effect descriptions, but you can still edit move effects if you need to.

If you've never used Nightmare before, it's pretty straightforward; just click open ROM, point it to the move data narc, and then click modules => load modules and select the Attack Data Module.nmm file included in the download.

Last edited:
Back