• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon Mobile Games DCC & Quick Questions

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
My friend is still playing Pok?mon GO whenever she's walking anywhere, it's pretty funny how happy she gets over the Pikachus with hats ahha. She must have caught all the hat ones so far.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I'm still playing GO and raids at that temperature are so awful...it's rainy and windy and I just want my Suicune :(

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
So what's everyone playing now? Anyone else still been playing Shuffle recently?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
No Shuffle for me for... well, over a year now haha. I'm just playing Pokemon Go really... and even so the weather has been awful the last week or so, and I haven't felt like playing. We have an EX raid coming this weekend though so my boyfriend will be attending it for me. Now that we know we can trigger EX raids... the novelty has kiiiinda worn off a bit lol

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I stopped playing Shuffle on 3DS when I got Cherrim, because that was Game Complete for me... and I don't think I even played the mobile version long enough for Cherrim to be introduced. Ooops....

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Y'all I got a 100% Lugia on GO yesterday. Who's jelly? :') It's my second 100% legendary and yet NO shinies outside of Community Day :|

Yotes

GameDev
Years
Suddenly regret falling out of love with Pokemon GO cuz the Switch games are gonna make those rare collectible ones matter now.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I stopped playing GO for about a year save for occasionally loading it up, but recently I've been more into it again and it's more fun than before!

I have a friend who goes all over playing it, so I plan to tag along and hit up the bigger cities areas, maybe I'll actually get some good stuff. I PRAY

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
I finally got Pokémon GO today. It's a fun game and gives me something else to do while walking from place to place.

Years
Spoiler:

a keeper!!

Reactions: Kai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
This is a bit dead ain't it. What is your opinion on lucky pokemon so far? I'm intrigued to know more about them, even more to see if i can get one...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I just got a shiny blue Gastly in Pokemon Quest! C: Cute af.

Sky

Years
I feel like there is no achievement in a lot of the pokemon you catch, it just feels like they have made it progressively easier.

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
The 'Throw an Excellent Curveball' task in the Pokemon Go Mew special research series is driving me nuts.
It's the final one I need to encounter Mew at last but I'm terrible with curveballs, I can only even get the Pokemon inside about half the time!

Last edited:

ムンナ

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 7, 2023
Got bronzong as the final pokemon to complete my Pokemon GO pokedex. Until they release new mons I'm at 443/443

Back