• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
About 8 hours into Octopath Traveler so far. I think the game is pretty solid mechanically, but the story/characters leave quite a bit to be desired. Not a fan of the way the characters don't even acknowledge each other when they meet up, lol.

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
I got Danganronpa v3 yesterday, made it through the prologue last night. Now how to see how the rest of the game goes....went into this one pretty much blind

V3 is great, might have been my favorite game of the last year. Definitely a good idea to go in blind.

Years
Have been putting a lot of hours in mortal kombat: armageddon, and have 100% the arcade mode 2 times, 1 with havik in my other profile, 2 with m. stuart, an custom character i created by myself and in the "player 1" profile, also been enjoying so much the vs. mode, i know because i 100% the arcade mode in like 2015, now i've been enjoying this game so much than before.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Instead of playing Octopath Traveler like literally every other JRPG fan who owns a Switch, I'm playing The Lost Child instead, because reasons. It's no Demon Gaze, but it's substantially better than Dungeon Travelers 2 or Mind=Zero, at least. Full English voice acting - or close to it, only NPC conversations and a few brief snippets don't appear to be voiced - is a MAJOR plus for me, and I love the designs of the monsters you can capture, and that you can evolve them is pretty neat. EXP is really well-handled here, and skill transference etc. makes for some interesting possibilities. Music is sub-par and environments aren't as high quality as I'd hope, and the plot is making no sense right now, but it has enough to it to keep me invested.

...also, Enoch is on my team. ENOCH. I fucking loved El Shaddai and I am so glad to see Enoch and Lucifel again.

I've been reading The House in Fata Morgana: A Requiem for Innocence in the morning. I loved the first VN save for one very crucial aspect: the music. It was all garbage. This has had some much better tracks, but it's pretty dependant on you knowing who the characters are beforehand, so it's more an expansion than a companion really. But the main story was great, and the side stories haven't been too bad thus far.

Playing Wolfenstein: The New Order on PS4. Not really feeling it. I wanted to try a war-based FPS again because it's been years and I figured it'd be good to go with Wolfenstein because I loved 3D on the GBA back in the day, but this feels like it's had a lot of the charm sapped right out of it. But it's still early days and I'm going to at least finish it before it's another 15+ years that I touch this genre again.

TY

Playing Age of Empires II, controlling the greatest kingdom ever to exist in video game history

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I've been playing Puyo Puyo Tetris and Pokkén Tournament DX lately. And I checked a bit of Pokémon Quest for some daily bonus, as well.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I'm slowly progressing through everyone's chapter 2 in Octopath Traveler. Also started up Devil Survivor Overclocked after finishing up Strange Journey since I was still in the SMT mood.

Years
Been playing resident evil 4 since i wasn't sure what game to play, so i decided to install this classic game in pc while waiting to download the new doom game.
Tbh it was kinda fun, never been a fan of resident evil but this one really caught my attention.

pkmin3033

Decided to pick up the best Tales title - Berseria - again, going to shoot for platinum this time. It's been a while since I actively went for trophies (last was Persona 5 back in May, although that was kind of a spontaneous decision because I only had a few left to get when I'd beaten the main story) so it'll be a nice change...maybe. I do love this game, so I don't mind putting time into it.

Still playing The Lost Child, although I think I'm approaching the end of the story. I had a fan moment when I got stuck in El Shaddai's Heaven - complete with the main theme as BGM! - with Enoch. I will probably go for Ry'leh Road once I finish the main story, but then, considering how frustrating some of the floors of that have been, perhaps not.

Also playing Blackberry Honey on Steam. I love ebihime's writing style and I think this is one of the few works she's written that isn't Sylvia Plath level depressing. Should be fun.

Last edited:

TY

Randomly decided to start with WoW, dunno how long that will last.

Aduitt

Confused
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2018
I'm replaying the Bioshock series at the moment.
I am honestly baffled. Why haven't I replayed it sooner?

I have also restarted a few of my MMO accounts.
They include:
- Old School Runescape
- Tanki Online
- Black Ops 2

Last edited:
Back