• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'll be headed to bed shortly anyways. I took a nap earlier today and I was still very tired from that even after dinner @_@

Years
I should sleep earlier today since I wake early for work but... :( Went to bed around 1:30AM last night so it'll be hard to fall asleep. ;_;

Sirfetch’d

Same. I have a few things to do first though. Hopefully a good night's sleep is ahead ^^

Years
I'll definitely be looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight that's for sure :P

I had instances last night and the night before where I couldn't get off of PC when I knew I had to be in bed v_v

Years
I'll definitely be looking forward to a good night's sleep tonight that's for sure :P

I had instances last night and the night before where I couldn't get off of PC when I knew I had to be in bed v_v

Well, goodnight then Zach dude.

I could never get a proper sleep because something always wakes me up.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I miss staying up until 1-3am every night. D:
Now I almost always am up until at least sometime after midnight, so it could be worse. Things don't go well when I'm too tired, though. It messes with my head...I either think that *everything* is hilarious, or my emotions go to extremes (and if those emotions are negative, it's really annoying).

Years
Am I the only to think your life is great Jess?

Not just you, I'm thinking the same thing.

I miss staying up until 1-3am every night. D:
Now I almost always am up until at least sometime after midnight, so it could be worse. Things don't go well when I'm too tired, though. It messes with my head...I either think that *everything* is hilarious, or my emotions go to extremes (and if those emotions are negative, it's really annoying).

Now that sure is late, I stayed up past midnight a lot after I left school three years ago. PC is mainly to blame for that, I almost considered joining PC when I was still at school but it would have caused me to not be on the same level of activity than at the date I actually ended up joining at.

I was a lurker here for years and years and finally decided to join... 7 years after my first recorded lurking as a guest.

Years
I only lurked about a month before I joined.

I was only 18 when I joined, now I'm 20 to be 21 in two months time.

It's hard to believe I was such a meganoob back in the day, with my first post being in the Fifth Generation Gaming section I believe, back when it was Black and White and good old Nica and Kaori were modding it. They both disappeared since then but they haven't left me for good thanks to the battle server. I never even made an introduction thread, so you could tell I had trouble making friends back in the day.

Sirfetch’d

I was such a noob too haha. I don't even want to go back and see my old posts :I

Years
I was such a noob too haha. I don't even want to go back and see my old posts :I

I always once thought usernames with numbers were "noobish" at some point, this was my original username at Bulbagarden (been inactive there since then) and the name carried over to here. However, unlike Alexial and Livewire, I don't plan on ditching my numbers because they are special in my case.

And yeah I once looked at my old post in Fifth Gen and left it as a screencap in my "PC Screenies" album. I feel old looking back at it.

Sirfetch’d

I have always considered my name noobish, but idc. It is my name and I like it.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I was a noob as well on my PC's first days, and I'm glad to see how I have become right now, even though I still needs to learn more. And my name here is not considered noob imo.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^you're not the only one xD three years with this name and I still regret it.

but I can't leave this account for anything. *hugs account*

Sirfetch’d

Same haha! I have always wanted to make a new account, but I have just fallen in love with this one :]

Years

I remembered when you left that account for a while and became Leaf Storm, only to return to Meganium90 shortly after green supporters came into effect. Because Meganium is in fact, green.

I was once considering making a new account a while back, but I didn't want to prune my postcount and supporter perks. Because like Jelli above when he was thinking the same thing, this name defines who I am and I shall not ditch it, even if it has numbers. My numbers look even cuter in these italics!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I was once considering making a new account a while back, but I didn't want to prune my postcount and supporter perks.

^ this.

This is the same reason why I want to stick with this name, I wouldn't want to waste my hard-earned post counts. Besides, I like this name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back