• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
From what I have seen both from this thread, your previous thread and your DeviantArt, this game is full of potential, I hope there is a release in January; I've been following this for ages.

Do you still need badge sprites? If so then I can do those for you.

Thanks, I'll try to get a release out. Yeah, I need badge sprites ready for any release to take place, if you want to join the team and sprite some badges that'd be great.

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
I finally found a use for the PC like button, Will there be stuff that you can only do in custom games? Like say a new game at the game corner.;)

There is more to a game then what can be done in rom hack, That is why I like games better then hacks :D

Rayquaza.

Years
Ok, I'll get to work on that.

Thanks.

I finally found a use for the PC like button, Will there be stuff that you can only do in custom games? Like say a new game at the game corner.;)

There is more to a game then what can be done in rom hack, That is why I like games better then hacks :D

How do you mean?

Rayquaza.

Years
okay, how can i put the banners of your skyblaze? I wish someone make like this beatiful game on gba.

It's not GBA, it's RPG Maker. To put a banner up, visit the first page of this thread, scroll to the bottom and copy the URL underneath the banner and paste it as an image into your signature.

Rayquaza.

Years
Finally! Page 3

How do you mean? Could you give some demonstration?

Copy the link from below and paste it in your signature (when you edit your profile). Don't forget to put
(image tags) around the URL as well.

Pokemon-Skyblaze-Supporter.gif

Code:
http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/Rayquaza-Dot/Pokemon-Skyblaze-Supporter.gif

Also, here is the latest revision of Felmore Forest:

Spoiler:

Firestorm.

AND I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!
Years
Pokémon Skyblaze Version

I agree, although all of your maps and screenshots provide an amazing insight into what your game would be like to play.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Really nice forest. At first I was iffy, but then I saw that it was man made, and it is perfect for that. It isn't natural looking, but it isn't supposed to, so it looks really nice.

GGGB

Trainer Gratoku
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I really like your Idea but I wonder when will you release ur beta or where are you now so far have you completed atleast 50%?
Sorry if i ask too much I`m just excited

Rayquaza.

Years
There is a demo scheduled for later this month if I fix a few bugs and plot holes, etc in time. About 3/4 of the mapping has been completed and just over half the eventing is done.

Rayquaza.

Years
To be honest I daren't count them because there are probably more than I can count...

3 - I think.

Recently been thinking whether the game would look better with BW sprites or HGSS sprites:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back