• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] [T] Delirium [OOC] [Sign-Ups Open!]

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years

Hey there, PokeMagia, everything looks good, except for two things; first thing, I'll need a level for your Alliam, if you want any other Pokemon on your team as well, and your RP sample has to be done as if you're battling for your first badge. More information can be found in this post. I'll put Alliam on hold for you, so let me know when you fix these small things! Thanks!

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
Alright, i'll fix it. I'll have it ready in no time!
Also, can the Pokemon be from Celeste City also or do we catch those in the IC? And for the moves, does Al get new moves when fighting the gym, or do I use the ones given? I tend to train my pokemon before fighting the gym's. Need the lvl when they fight the gym?

Last edited:

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
Alright, i'll fix it. I'll have it ready in no time!
Also, can the Pokemon be from Celeste City also or do we catch those in the IC? And for the moves, does Al get new moves when fighting the gym, or do I use the ones given? I tend to train my pokemon before fighting the gym's. Need the lvl when they fight the gym?
Depending on the leveling you'd like for Al once you get to Celeste City, he can use some of his other moves too. For example, here are the moves Al learns as he levels up: Level 10 - Absorb; Level 16 - Bullet Seed.
As for the other Pokemon, they'd have to be caught in Gallant Town or Route 1. Celeste City Pokemon can only be caught once you start posting in the IC thread after I accept your sign-up. Make sense?

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
Oh! Also, I also forgot to give all players the additional 150PD players receive when they reach a new town, so that will be updated momentarily.

Royal

Artist and Writer
Years
2 SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE!

Also, heads up, I'll be sending out PMs soon to those who haven't replied recently. If you've been busy, let me know. But if you haven't posted recently, please post as soon as you can. Thanks guys!

Back