• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wonder Trade Guilt.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
I usually trade all the spare Pokemon I have from breeding for perfect IVs. Felt pretty funny when I was sending a bunch of Magikarp on Wonder Trade at one point.

Hey! They had a Adamant nature and most at at least three perfect IVs! So it wasn't like I was sending random useless Magikarp. :P

Hahah but in all seriousness, I have felt pretty bad before when Wonder Trading. Mostly when I first tried it out. I would send random Pokemon and get some pretty nice ones such as starters or Pokemon that evolve through trading in return. o:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 19, 2014
I never feel bad I usually think about it as a giveaway. I tend to send massive amount of ditto with 3iv minimum or what ever I'm breeding with 3+iv spread. It's up to them if thet want to use it.

Caiustheblack

Breeder for the sake of it.
Years
I usually trade all the spare Pokemon I have from breeding for perfect IVs. Felt pretty funny when I was sending a bunch of Magikarp on Wonder Trade at one point.

Hey! They had a Adamant nature and most at at least three perfect IVs! So it wasn't like I was sending random useless Magikarp. :P

Hahah but in all seriousness, I have felt pretty bad before when Wonder Trading. Mostly when I first tried it out. I would send random Pokemon and get some pretty nice ones such as starters or Pokemon that evolve through trading in return. o:
The limit is the time required to do WT: i certainly couldnt WT all my 20 boxes of perfect teechician scythers because it could have required 50 hours or so.
Instead i did WT only on 10 the 5-31-ivs ones and set free the rest.
I really miss a "Free the whole box" feature there by the way :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
This happened to me a lot :( I'd always get really high IV stuff and I would never give away my good breedjects - I'd keep them all and only trade the awful stuff and I'm like... oh.

I felt REALLY guilty when on like the first day I got a shiny from it lol UM what was it, a Bidoof?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I trade a pokemon (usually nothing good, but not rt 1 stuff either) and then trade whatever I get back, so yeah I do end up trading a lot of trash.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
people who send trash on purpose or that resend trash are horrible human beings, i tend to only send good stuff and release all bad i get

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
Years
people who send trash on purpose or that resend trash are horrible human beings, i tend to only send good stuff and release all bad i get

I used the wonder trade twice over the weekend, first trade I got a Magikarp and second trade a Scatterbug... I give up on it.

LuminousWarrior

Knight In Battle Scarred Armour
Years
Once I found out that some group was planning on flooding the Wonder Trade with Omanyte and Omastar in celebration of the anniversary of TPP, so in response I got a bunch of my friends to help me do the same with Kabuto and Kabutops. I got maybe 8 or 9 Lord Helixs for my Master Domes, but I also got a Zapdos. I have no clue what sort of person would Wonder Trade a Legendary of any kind, but it was awesome.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
Years
scatterbug is one pokemon i dont mind getting since what form it becomes its orgin region not the game it evolves in which make it easier get all vivilion forms

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I'm one of those people that only sends Shinies. I hope they get good homes lol

Back