• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2018)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm not too sure as a fan, but it's nice seeing them give another go.

Years
I can't wait to not see this! The X-men movies are such a hot mess, and sometimes that's great and entertaining, but they should have ended on a high note with Logan.

Reactions: Her

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Please God, let the franchise have a chance to rest and cleanse itself.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Might have the greatest potential of linking X-Men to MCU, actually. How would we like it to play out if this were to happen?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Hope it's decent at least.

The MCU and X-Men universes will be hot messes if they merge.

Years
Might have the greatest potential of linking X-Men to MCU, actually. How would we like it to play out if this were to happen?

I've always hated the idea of X-Men and Avengers in the same universe in all honesty. The two completely contradict each other, at least cinematically and it'd be far too many major characters to work at that point too.

As for this film though, I'm curious. Sophie Turner is a capable actress and I enjoyed First Class and Days of Future Past (not so much Apocalypse). I feel like at the very least this will be a lot better than the original attempt at Dark Phoenix.

Back