• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
Years
Lack of perfect grammar, spoiler tags, pink text that doesn't really match the picture that is not proportional to the rest of the signature, lack of order, and the picture is pointlessly huge.

2/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
7/10

The tag's really nice, but the pink text doesn't work well with it. My recommendation is to copy a color from your tag using the eyedropper tool in Paint, GIMP, whatever graphics program you have on your computer (you can also use Lunapic if you have no graphics program on your computer) and use the HTML of that for text (if you're using Paint, go to a hex color converter and put in the Red, Green, and Blue values; GIMP and Lunapic should tell you the HTML format, Photoshop probably does too but Idk).

And also, this is just a pet peeve of mine, but the "c" in "PC" should be capitalized (as it is "PokeCommunity"), you can probably backspace so the "PC Family" is on the same line as the first spoiler tag, and then "Mother", "Partner-in-Crime", "Person I Stalk", "Long-Lost Cousin", and "Older Sister" should all be capitalized in the way I have them capitalized. After all, isn't it strange how some things in your sig. are capitalized correctly but others aren't?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
5/10
Like I said earlier.

-------

And no its not, and can you also let someone else rate my sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back