• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dark Realm - Beta 3.0 release: Main Region Completed

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 15, 2020
Hi folks

I've played the game right up to after you meet Blade and leave the ice cave.... As soon as I speak to Johnny outside the game freezes and shuts down ..... Any help is appreciated as I'm loving this hack, great job 👍

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 30, 2020
Oh ok. Just asking, because i'll start to play it back from the beginning. since i don't know to put my save file in the new update

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 14, 2022
Awesome hack! I really like the story! I only have one point. I already fought against the galgic village gym leader but the guide tells me to fight him. Is that a "bug"?

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I've never heard of this hack. Is it worth playing the incomplete version?

Maybe if we're lucky hacksrepairman or somebody else will save the day?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
  • Age 18
  • Asia
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
I'm thinking of continuing the story from when it was abandoned, But I usually use RMXP with essentials. Is it okay for ya all if I remake the whole game in RMXP (Can be playable in android with joiplay). That way, A lot of UI and Features can be added to the game. I'm thinking of changing the protagonist sprite along with some other ow sprites though. Can I have permission from you all (and the creator if possible) to do a complete remake in Essentials? The title will be "Pokemon Darkest Dream". I will use all the features and contents already in Dark Realm along with my own creations and others. Ofcourse everyone who contributed to Dark Realm will be credited respectively.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
I'm thinking of continuing the story from when it was abandoned, But I usually use RMXP with essentials. Is it okay for ya all if I remake the whole game in RMXP (Can be playable in android with joiplay). That way, A lot of UI and Features can be added to the game. I'm thinking of changing the protagonist sprite along with some other ow sprites though. Can I have permission from you all (and the creator if possible) to do a complete remake in Essentials? The title will be "Pokemon Darkest Dream". I will use all the features and contents already in Dark Realm along with my own creations and others. Ofcourse everyone who contributed to Dark Realm will be credited respectively.

That pretty good idea

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
Birch: This is a pokemon
fucking releases some eldritch abomination also the I downloaded from here but the game still says beta 2

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
I really like this game, it's going to be really good when it's done that being said some of the story events seem to be startable before you get there such as the one on the bridge I started that before getting to spider city also I did manage to beat Leon but almost got wiped by the wild pokemon afterward I don't know if it's possible to break the story there but I thought I should mention it

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
  • Age 18
  • Asia
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
I really like this game, it's going to be really good when it's done that being said some of the story events seem to be startable before you get there such as the one on the bridge I started that before getting to spider city also I did manage to beat Leon but almost got wiped by the wild pokemon afterward I don't know if it's possible to break the story there but I thought I should mention it

I stated a thread about it. As it'll be a remake of Dark Realm in Essentials, I'll of course add a lot of features and add something here and there in the story. You should suggest some features and story progressing related ideas and recommendations on that thread.

Last edited:
Back