• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TtA: The Human Revolution GAME OVER

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Sorry Omi but killing you and making it looks like a random bandwagon was a crucial part of my plan to get the cult majority we needed

but also I'm not sorry because you set me on fire

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Sorry Omi but killing you and making it looks like a random bandwagon was a crucial part of my plan to get the cult majority we needed

but also I'm not sorry because you set me on fire

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
So I'm not in the game, but I'm still technically alive ha!
Also I never used my abilities after being trapped for so long

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Did you like my Noivern show? :P

Either way, I'm seeing you guys next on the next game. Whatever it is.

Years
I feel a bit silly now...
I mean completly missing the notion of a third party in the game -.-
Now seeing I should have let Syn die...
I tried so hard to stay a bit low so I wouldn't die too early, but because of this I also didn't overanalyse anything and didn't start any serious discusion. At least now I feel it was ok to take a place in the Beginners game, because hell, this was so beyond me...

I did have fun though! All the events, everyone going crazy with their abilities. Cool things.

Cya all around.

Back