• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
dawn_wing_necrozma_gba_sprites_by_koramax-dbu4q1b.png

I take that Request. So for now... I show my effects of made for Dawn Wing Necrozma.

That's the old sprite. You can use the latest posted on the OP

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Atecain, don't worry about the legendaries. i'm in charge of them and their forms

i want you to focus on the cap pikachus. your ash hat pikachu is a good start, but making the cap rest completely flat on pikachu's head isnt a good idea. take a look at the old bases and at the official art, the caps are always tilted. this makes it less boring and more natural. i suggest you use the official art, resize it, then trace over the cap. it won't be final though because i'm also working on pikachus. we can use yours as a placeholder for now, if you want

anyway, here are sprites for solgaleo, lunala, and ultra necrozma.
the regular necrozma and the dusk mane and dawn wings formes will be next ideally
hQaK8k5.png

h6JRXYF.png

lf5yxbX.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
I somehow forgot to include the orange Minior in my mega post, so here it is:

30VdYro.png

Now people can wish upon their favorite space rock.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Ech... Maybe I'm not good with sprites. And I should stop make it. With Pikachus i make them mostly in GBA style so i want to keep that in that style... I do it with almost all of my sprites. I think that my idea with flat hat is better since it shows directly that this Pikachu have it right on his head.

About using my sprites for placeholder... Yes. But only when I've seen my nickname on credits on this thread.

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
ash_hat_pikachu_gba_sprites_v2_by_koramax-dbu7gna.png

I also have this in Idea. But I decide to show first Flat Cap version since it looks better for me.

Or Even This

ash_pikachu_sprite_v3_by_koramax-dbu7iz0.png

next time it would be easier for everyone if you show both of them and ask us what we think. the flat hat doesnt look very good to be honest. the new one looks better but dont let it cover pikachu's eye and ear. but it's much better than the flat hat

and btw, having a flat hat has nothing to do with gba style. it's all about artistic choice. my problem with your flat hat was that you made it too small just to make it fit between his ears. the hat is supposed to be big enough to cover both ears, not small enough to fit between them

and that's not how credits work. you cant put credits BEFORE we accept your sprite. credits are encoded ONCE we accept your sprite. in the end the placeholder is going to be replaced anyway. I saw how you made a bunch of unnecessary fuss about credits before when this project was still new. if you're gonna do that again now, we might as well not even accept your sprites if it means you're going to clutter the thread with unnecessary comments

Last edited:

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Your sprite is kinda amazing! I have also make one, but look like your one is better:
neclozima_ultra_by_destvol-dbu3pbj.png

I am exciting to see your back sprite, also can I use your sprite to my hack rom?
my project is "Ultra Emerald", but is chinese version, just like Emerald 721 ex, our is 802, also can battle Mega, Primal version, and Ash Greninja is work, we current project is add all generation hero& heroine , Champion, and Rainbow rocket main member, and new map, and add-on some story base on Original Emerald. hope you can allow me to use your sprite in our hack, sure I will give you credit~! 谢谢~!
Can you help me to ask Blurose how to make snow weather hailing during battle?

I try to make it become a title set:
title_by_destvol-dbu3pnh.png

Jeesh

I just wanna hack Emerald.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2020
Woah look who's bACK bRO
And just in time for USUM to show I'm working on some sprites that I'll format later
F9w5hIn.png

zPdqvky.png

NxeixzV.png

I kiiiiinda have a Stakataka backsprite, but if anyone can help me out on backsprites in general (and maybe recoloring Blacephalon's shiny???) that'd be a huge help to the process.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I had an concept idea... IDK That someone intrested on make it more. But I think about make something separate for TOTEM POKEMONS...

totem_wishiwashi_concept_sprite_by_koramax-dbucidj.png

For test of my idea i take Wishiwashi. As all we know. Totem Pokemon bursting some sort of Aura. So i make additional aura sprite and try fit Pokemon on it. If someone intrested also with raw aura sprite. I can share it here.

leparagon

speed and quality
Years

yo I know who made those sprites but you gotta credit them next time cuz not everyone knows
stakataka and blacephalon by jaegerlucciano23 and zeraora by leParagon
but the sprites jaeger made for staka and blacephalon, they have lotsa details amiss. if you wanna submit these, i'll eventually want to have them replaced tho. I actually have front sprites w/ shiny for them ready but I havent sent them in yet because I havent started on their backs yet. ive posted the non shiny fronts here before tho

also dude, the resize on my zeraora has lots of broken lines. you gotta make sure the resize is smooth next time

sorry atecain but we're not doing that here. aura colours take too much space. and most likely the aura will be for programming rather than spriting, so we don't need to worry about that here too much yet

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Woah look who's bACK bRO
And just in time for USUM to show I'm working on some sprites that I'll format later
F9w5hIn.png

zPdqvky.png

NxeixzV.png

I kiiiiinda have a Stakataka backsprite, but if anyone can help me out on backsprites in general (and maybe recoloring Blacephalon's shiny???) that'd be a huge help to the process.

Please properly credit your sprites... Always include credits if the sprites are not entirely made by you... Else we won't accept your sprites...

I had an concept idea... IDK That someone intrested on make it more. But I think about make something separate for TOTEM POKEMONS...

Nope, we already decided not to make separate sprites for Totem forms and that's final...

Also to everyone, please don't quote some posts without saying anything... Else we'll ask moderators to take them down...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
any bro can help me please? I need lunala full moon phase icon sprite

someone's working on it. it'll be done soon dont worry

and i dont want to sound mean, but i hope people don't post "requests" and stuff here anymore. i'm speaking on behalf of the contributors here when i say we're working on every pokemon and their formes from all the gen 7 games. please be patient. progress is already pretty fast, but give us some time to breathe and do some stuff outside of the forums. it can be a bit stressful sometimes to log in here and see people asking for something

Last edited:
Years
hello, i remake the dusk lycanroc sprite that were given to improve. i'm prefering to use jotax backsprite for this. and i hope you like it. anyway if the sprite still needs for improvement please let me know.

https://imgur.com/vlyep07
credits:
thedarkdragon11 (Front)
jotax & kevin (back)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
hello, i remake the dusk lycanroc sprite that were given to improve. i'm prefering to use jotax backsprite for this. and i hope you like it. anyway if the sprite still needs for improvement please let me know.

https://imgur.com/vlyep07
credits:
thedarkdragon11 (Front)
jotax & kevin (back)

i believe leparagon's said he's going to handle dusk lycanroc. while this one's not bad, the fur on the front sprite is weirdly angular and the outline is rather poor, and the backsprite and front sprite don't use the same palette, so unfortunately this is unusable.

Back