• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry.

Dear Anonymous,

Stop doing this you're ruining everything.

Dear Anonymous,

Augh I honestly can't stand you.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear Anon,

i'm sorry,really and...thank you ^^

Dear Anon,

i feel like losing myself!i think i need help to find that again!

Dear Anon,

please...stop.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,

Don't talk like that, especially where I can hear you. Gossip all you want after I leave, but I've known them for years and I know they'll dish everything next time we see each other and they won't say anything to you that they wouldn't say to my face.
So don't take that tone and don't you dare try to take my place. I'm the big sister of this group. Don't even try to fight that.

Dear Anons,

bbys we really need to actually get our act together and plan things cause I miss you all xx

Dear Anon,

Don't come after me for not watering the plants. It rained like crazy today if you managed to not notice.

Dear Anon,

I was the one who gave you up, yeah. I let you go. Thing is, though, we're still fantastic friends. I just can't help feeling a bit jealous or protective or sad or what have you when I see somebody getting as close to you as I was. I can't help feeling like I'm going to be replaced. I even know what you'd tell me if you knew; you'd say my issues are getting in the way of seeing that people do like me. But I can see what's happening just fine, thanks.

Dear Anon,

I wish you would just stop though I mean really. Why in the world do you keep persisting?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

Why did this ever happen? I never thought it could get this far, set us so apart...why? I learned more than I thought I would know. I regret my hurtful words, curiosity, and remarks I made. I would go back and change everything if I were given the chance...I would be happy even as friends if we have to.

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you. It's been days..weeks...maybe a few months since you've gone. You were one of the main reasons I stayed here, the funny one who kept me laughing and prevented me from going into tears from others. We talked daily, and I was never bored of your conversations....I miss you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Happy Father's Day. If this really is your last, then I'm just sorry it couldn't be the best and that you couldn't enjoy it like I know you wanted to. You probably wouldn't even be able to comprehend this if I said it to you though. But I just want you to know I'm happy to carry on your name, no matter how much I complain about it and say how I wanna change it. I'm glad it was passed to your son and then to me. And well...let's just try to enjoy what number of days we have left together, but please don't try to get up again. Please...for me. For us. For yourself. Please.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Get off my page, girlie. Seriously, I thought you didn't like me, so why did you come back just to stalk me? If have something to say to me then say it, even though chances are, I probably wont care. But whatever, spend your time however you want.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You can't bribe me back there with my favorite food. And you can't say "it's not good for me" either. I'm almost 20 and I have a lot of other people that I will have to endure this with, or at least something similar. Yourself included. Do you want me to run away when that time comes too? Don't worry if it breaks my heart.

Dear Anonymous,

Is there ANYTHING comforting you can say? Are you reading what I'm telling you? My God, I'm trying so hard not to throw the phone out the window or break it in half. You are frustrating me.

Dear Anonymouses,

I'm not going anywhere unless God Himself told me to.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

September? Of all times that's when it has to happen? No, this is something only I'm entitled to control, nobody else.

Years
Dear anon,

You've sent me enough letters in the mail to kill a tree or two. Also, make up your mind. Preferably in my favor. -_-;

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,
I don't get you. When we're 'alone,' you seem... sweet and more friendly; but when your/our friends are around us, you act... I dunno, distant? Why? ...Or I'm probably misinterpreting things.

Dear Anonymous,
Sigh. We're in a mess right now. Ugh.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

It's been a year since I last saw to you. Last hung out with you. Last spoke with you. I've thought about you all this time. Just wanted to say thanks. I really needed someone to break who I am to actually see myself in a different perspective. I needed a waking up. Something to tell me that I'm not who I thought I am. So, let's cut to the chase. Even though I've been alone, you've been with multiple other people. From what I've heard, you've changed. Not the person I thought, but, then again, neither was I. We all show our true colors sooner or later, right? Better now then further along in the road. So yea, thanks for making me who I am, and even though it's taken so long, I've realized I don't need to be close to anyone to live my life. I just need myself and my thoughts. Thanks. I hope you're doing fine, if you even need me, just know, I'm not here for you. I'm not really here for anyone.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Why must you be so hard to find? You're making this way more difficult than this needs to be.

Dear Anon,

I never thought I would meet a soul blacker than my own until I met you, your vileness surprises even me now.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Look, the breakup was your fault, so if you feel like crying and miss her then why did you treat her like an ******* in the first place?

DA,

Next time, don't steal other peoples' work.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

Please help poor Hikari find a cure for her rage. I am desperately trying to get over my ragefest last night.

Years
Dear anon,
I thought you changed. Guess you didn't. You never will, will you? But we're all flawed I guess...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear anon,
I suppose I'll just pine a bit and then bury those feelings. No worries.

Dear anon,
It's over bro. Why are you still hanging on to things long past?

Dear anon,
I just want to erase everything. Why can't I? Why won't you let me?

Dear anon,
Why does everything have to be so difficult and incomprehensible? There's absolutely no reason for it.

Madam Cheezy

Imakuni Trainee
Years
Dear Anon,

I love you. Probably a lot more than I should.

I'm married though. And like a sleeze, I stay up some nights wishing it was you.

I gotta let go. But then you pull harder at my heart, and I find myself falling.

This isnt healthy.

But we all have our vices, dont we?

Dear Anon,

What happened to you? You went from being one of my best friends to a total scumbag. Please snap out of it. You make me want to throw my phone out every time you text me. I dont care about that crap. I dont care about most of what you say.

How about treating others with a little more respect before you prattle on about how nobody 'gets' or 'loves' you?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
dear anon

i sort of hate myself because i can't stop wondering and all evidence seems to point to my conclusion... something that i'd reluctantly accept, mostly because i'm unable to do what i want right now anyway. would you mind telling me the whole truth, so at least i can confirm what i should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back