Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Draconius GO
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2017 (12:54 PM).
Audino master

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimbosUnova View Post
Stalked this challenge for a while, ready to start it now.

A) USERNAME: KimbosUnova
B) WHICH GAME: FireRed
C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:
a) Favorite color: Green

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Brains
(Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful)

c) Favourite Animal: Otters

d) Where would you rather be: City
(Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard,Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.)

e) Favourite Food: Cheeseburgers

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? no

g) Which one are you most like? Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Muscular

i) Which do you prefer? Mythical Creatures or Reptiles/Amphibians
(Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures)

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference.
1. Fire
2. Ghost
3. Bug

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5)
N/A

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?
Writer

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones?
Variety

n) Name a person that Inspires you?
Philip DeFranco/Ed Sheeran

o) What is your favourite music?
Pop Punk/ Easy Listening

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday?
N/A

q) What is your zodiac sign?
Gemini

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?
Australia/Japan/Italy

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?
N/A

t) What colour do you loathe?
Pink

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect)
Sports/Literacy

w) Name one talent of yours.
Conversationalist (Good at talking to people)

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
Chatty, Loud, Social

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?
Brock

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe?
Fairy
Let's see... It turned out to be pretty nice challenge to make a theme for you :D Hope it makes sense and will be funny to play.

Spoiler:
Trainer Class: Genius Playboy/Green Otter
You were always the center of attention and you loved it. You enjoyed going out with your friends, but you also wanted to be remembered for your skill, not just personality. But to do so, you had to become someone else. You had to become something else. You had to become the Green Otter. During the day, you inspire people as young famous writer, known for his controversial ideas, but during the night, you are the symbol of hope for everyone, who needs your help.

Green Otter's Team:

The Symbol of Hope - Green, Reptiles/Amphibians, Variety of colours, Australia
While are you in Green Otter mode, this Pokemon must be first in your party and has to fight in every Villain (Team Rocket) battle

Person behind - Brains, City, Gemini
This is the one who helps you every time you need help. It takes care of your hideout and helps you preparing for your night's adventures. This Pokemon can be on your team only while are you in Green Otter mode. Also, can only have one offensive move.

/

Sidekick - Fire, Mythical Beasts, Muscular, Loud, Social, "Easy Listening"
This is someone you inspired enough that he/she joined you. But he/she needs a lot of training. That means, he/she should stay as Growlithe until he/she overcome some big obstacle. This Pokemon is also hot-headed and must know at least one self-damaging/de-buffing/low accuracy attack.

And don't forget on your personal life:

The Best Friend - City, Social, "Cheeseburgers", Gemini
Someone you known since childhood, but now you are not sure if you want to show him, who you really are. Any time you want, you can tell him and transfer him into team. But until then, he can't be on the team, when you are in Green Otter mode.

The Generic Female Lead - Social, "Cheeseburgers", Chatty, Otters, Variety fo colour, Conversationalist
Your crush has special abillity to be in center of troubles, so she can be freely used on team with Team Otter, but can't be used when you're in Green Otter mode.

Trainer Missions:
Secret Identity: Finally, something about that awesome Green Otter mode you've been hearing last few minutes. When you arrive into new Town/City, you have to decide, if you will be you or Green Otter and you have to complete main objective (mainly Gym battle) in that role. BUT you can't use same role more that 2 times consecutively.
So, what can you do in each role:
Without mask: You can freely roam Town/City, visit PokeCentre and Mart. You can use every Pokemon except Person Behind. (You are still limited to 3 Pokemon due to this challenge overall rules). You can't use items in battle and you can't leave City/Town until you complete your objective (except for story)
Green Otter: You can't visit PokeCentre or Mart. You have to be Green Otter on every Route, unless you already beat all Trainers on that Route. You can use only Pokemon in "Green Otter's Team" part.

I am NOT Green Otter: Each time you complete objective as Green Otter, you have to calm suspicious rumors that you are Green Otter. Make a statement, why you can't be Green Otter and why you just where at the same playe as him.

I am Green Otter: Any time during your adventure, you can tell whole world, that you are Green Otter. If you do that, you will start working alone, for safety of others. You will be only allowed to use your Symbol for the rest of the game (with only exception being your Sidekick for E4). No other rules will apply.

Also, what is your favourite in-game item?

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 4th, 2017 (1:05 PM).
Your knight in shiny armor

Nature: Lonely
    EDIT: It looks like I got Ninja'd
    Old March 4th, 2017 (2:26 PM).

Nature: Modest
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Janp View Post
      Let's see... It turned out to be pretty nice challenge to make a theme for you :D Hope it makes sense and will be funny to play.

Spoiler:
      Trainer Class: Genius Playboy/Green Otter
      You were always the center of attention and you loved it. You enjoyed going out with your friends, but you also wanted to be remembered for your skill, not just personality. But to do so, you had to become someone else. You had to become something else. You had to become the Green Otter. During the day, you inspire people as young famous writer, known for his controversial ideas, but during the night, you are the symbol of hope for everyone, who needs your help.

Green Otter's Team:

The Symbol of Hope - Green, Reptiles/Amphibians, Variety of colours, Australia
      While are you in Green Otter mode, this Pokemon must be first in your party and has to fight in every Villain (Team Rocket) battle

Person behind - Brains, City, Gemini
      This is the one who helps you every time you need help. It takes care of your hideout and helps you preparing for your night's adventures. This Pokemon can be on your team only while are you in Green Otter mode. Also, can only have one offensive move.

/

Sidekick - Fire, Mythical Beasts, Muscular, Loud, Social, "Easy Listening"
      This is someone you inspired enough that he/she joined you. But he/she needs a lot of training. That means, he/she should stay as Growlithe until he/she overcome some big obstacle. This Pokemon is also hot-headed and must know at least one self-damaging/de-buffing/low accuracy attack.

And don't forget on your personal life:

The Best Friend - City, Social, "Cheeseburgers", Gemini
      Someone you known since childhood, but now you are not sure if you want to show him, who you really are. Any time you want, you can tell him and transfer him into team. But until then, he can't be on the team, when you are in Green Otter mode.

The Generic Female Lead - Social, "Cheeseburgers", Chatty, Otters, Variety fo colour, Conversationalist
      Your crush has special abillity to be in center of troubles, so she can be freely used on team with Team Otter, but can't be used when you're in Green Otter mode.

Trainer Missions:
      Secret Identity: Finally, something about that awesome Green Otter mode you've been hearing last few minutes. When you arrive into new Town/City, you have to decide, if you will be you or Green Otter and you have to complete main objective (mainly Gym battle) in that role. BUT you can't use same role more that 2 times consecutively.
      So, what can you do in each role:
      Without mask: You can freely roam Town/City, visit PokeCentre and Mart. You can use every Pokemon except Person Behind. (You are still limited to 3 Pokemon due to this challenge overall rules). You can't use items in battle and you can't leave City/Town until you complete your objective (except for story)
      Green Otter: You can't visit PokeCentre or Mart. You have to be Green Otter on every Route, unless you already beat all Trainers on that Route. You can use only Pokemon in "Green Otter's Team" part.

I am NOT Green Otter: Each time you complete objective as Green Otter, you have to calm suspicious rumors that you are Green Otter. Make a statement, why you can't be Green Otter and why you just where at the same playe as him.

I am Green Otter: Any time during your adventure, you can tell whole world, that you are Green Otter. If you do that, you will start working alone, for safety of others. You will be only allowed to use your Symbol for the rest of the game (with only exception being your Sidekick for E4). No other rules will apply.

Also, what is your favourite in-game item?
      Firstly I LOVE this! The inspiration is one of my favourite shows at the moment. The only issue is the person behind, I'm on an emulator so cannot trade. Is there an alternative option?

Favourite in-game item is the Bicycle.
      Old March 4th, 2017 (8:28 PM).
      Pronounced Lime-sahr

Nature: Serious
        This looks pretty cool!

USERNAME: Limesar
        GAME: Sun

Spoiler:
        a) Favorite color: Green.

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
        (Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful) Brains.

c) Favourite Animal: Ferrets!

d) Where would you rather be:
        (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard,Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.) As much as I'd like to be near a volcano, I'd have a smaller chance of being burned alive in the city. Death doesn't seem pretty like that.

e) Favourite Food: Pasta!

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? I think that I'm more feminine? Probably by just a little bit.

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil Neutral? Probably Leaning towards good though.

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender, like the way I am.

i) Which do you prefer?
        (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures) Mammals and Reptiles equally.

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference. Fire, Dragon, Steel

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) My least favorite would probably be Stunfisk. Anybody remember that one?

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Video game design.

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? I tend to lean towards a variety of colors, but I still try to keep it simple.

n) Name a person that Inspires you? Satoru Iwata, the brilliant man.

o) What is your favourite music? VGM.

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? Presidents' Day? Any holiday that keeps me out of school is a favorite in my book.

q) What is your zodiac sign? Pisces.

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Nintendo of America Headquarters (somewhere in Washington).

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and unattractive by a WIDE margin.

t) What colour do you loathe? Anything that hurts my eyes.

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? Idk 0 probably. (Put a 1 if you so choose)

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect) Foreign Language

w) Name one talent of yours. I guess I can sing alright?

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty Intelligent, clumsy, spontaneous.

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Probably Jasmine. She's a little shy but cares deeply for pokemon.

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? I don't find any type worthy of such a term, but my least favorite would likely be Ghost.

Now, I'd like to clarify that I can accept pokemon obtained by the Island Scan feature as well as transfer from Gen I. For Island Scan, though, please make sure it's only on the first 2 islands (Melemele and Akala), and for the Gen I VC games, I'd like to be able to obtain the pokemon before the 4th badge. I hope this is alright for the challenge!
        Old March 4th, 2017 (11:45 PM).
        Audino master

Quote:
        Firstly I LOVE this! The inspiration is one of my favourite shows at the moment. The only issue is the person behind, I'm on an emulator so cannot trade. Is there an alternative option?

I'm glad you like it. I think that you should be fine with Kadabra... (Person Behind was originally Mr.Mime, but he was Pink, so I went with Alakazam)
        Old March 5th, 2017 (1:26 AM).

Quote:

You can use the Ultimate Pokémon Randomizer to set the otpion: 'Make impossible evilutions possible'. With this method, Kadabra will evolve via level-up
          Old March 5th, 2017 (1:54 AM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Limesar View Post
            This looks pretty cool!

USERNAME: Limesar
            GAME: Sun

Spoiler:
            a) Favorite color: Green.

(Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful) Brains.

c) Favourite Animal: Ferrets!

(Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard,Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.) As much as I'd like to be near a volcano, I'd have a smaller chance of being burned alive in the city. Death doesn't seem pretty like that.

e) Favourite Food: Pasta!

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? I think that I'm more feminine? Probably by just a little bit.

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil Neutral? Probably Leaning towards good though.

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender, like the way I am.

i) Which do you prefer?
            (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures) Mammals and Reptiles equally.

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference. Fire, Dragon, Steel

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) My least favorite would probably be Stunfisk. Anybody remember that one?

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Video game design.

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? I tend to lean towards a variety of colors, but I still try to keep it simple.

n) Name a person that Inspires you? Satoru Iwata, the brilliant man.

o) What is your favourite music? VGM.

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? Presidents' Day? Any holiday that keeps me out of school is a favorite in my book.

q) What is your zodiac sign? Pisces.

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Nintendo of America Headquarters (somewhere in Washington).

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and unattractive by a WIDE margin.

t) What colour do you loathe? Anything that hurts my eyes.

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? Idk 0 probably. (Put a 1 if you so choose)

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect) Foreign Language

w) Name one talent of yours. I guess I can sing alright?

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty Intelligent, clumsy, spontaneous.

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Probably Jasmine. She's a little shy but cares deeply for pokemon.

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? I don't find any type worthy of such a term, but my least favorite would likely be Ghost.

Now, I'd like to clarify that I can accept pokemon obtained by the Island Scan feature as well as transfer from Gen I. For Island Scan, though, please make sure it's only on the first 2 islands (Melemele and Akala), and for the Gen I VC games, I'd like to be able to obtain the pokemon before the 4th badge. I hope this is alright for the challenge!
            Here it is!!

Spoiler:

Your Trainer class: Freelance Video game Developer
            You love Nature, but also love playing videogames and programming things. You decided that Alola would be the perfect place to make a cool videogame, by taking the environment as your inspiration!

Your Team:

Exeggutor: Neutral but leaning towards good, Green, Slender, Dragon, Variety of colors but keep it simple

Exeggutor is your lookout for inspiration trips. You climb on it's gigantic neck and look what's there. When outside, Exeggutor must be in front of your party, and may not be in front of your party when inside.

Slowking: Brains, Mammals, Satoru Iwata, Presidents' day, Smart and unattractive, Intelligent, Pisces

Slowking is very slow, but can think of very good idea's for your games. You praise it deeply for it. Your Slowking must have max affection in pokémon refresh.

Hypno: Brains, Mammals, Variety but simple, Intelligent, Least favourite is ghost, Pasta, Smart and unattractive

Hypno has a bit of an unreliable streak. He can help programming, but he can be a troll sometimes and keep you from working. Hypno must have the moves Hypnosis and Disable.

Special Trainer Missions:

Inspiration Time: You must explore every area to the fullest at day time in your game

Night Night: Every pokémon you encounter at night must be defested or be put to sleep.

Video Game Music: Every pokémon should be named after a video Music track that you like.

Hope this works for ya!
            Old March 5th, 2017 (8:11 AM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by L'Belle View Post
              You can use the Ultimate Pokémon Randomizer to set the otpion: 'Make impossible evilutions possible'. With this method, Kadabra will evolve via level-up
              Thank you, you genius.

POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 1
              Story
              Spoiler:
              My name is Oscar King, and by day I'm a billionaire Playboy author, best known for my controversial novels, and my ability to par-tay! But when my world was under attack from the villianous Team Rocket I knew I had to be something else...someone else... At night I grab my pokemon, and fight evil as the Vigilante Crime fighter and symbol of hope...the Green Otter!

Pallet Town- Left my maid in charge of the manor whilst myself and the symbol of hope, SAURO the Bulbasaur ,went to speak to the Chief of Police Samuel Oak. When I arrived at the station, saw some crook attacking . A young man in a Pink costume with Spikey hair using a Charmander. "Surrender to the Pink Fairy and obey my will!" he screamed, Charmander torching the ground around them. SAURO charged into the Charmander, causing him to set the Pink Fairy's costume alight. The pair made a getaway whilst I helped Samuel to his feet. " Thanks Green Otter, but he got away with the whole force's pokeballs. "
              " We're on it." I growled through the voice modulation on my mask. I persued the Pink Fairy to nearby Viridian City, where I took of the costume. I made my around town, flirting and buying info on where the Pink Fairy had headed. I eventually was lead to a shady black market dealer who said he had brought the forces Pokeballs, but said the seller had vanished in a Smokescreen. After some 'gentle persuasion' from Sauro, the dealer handed me the balls, I got back in costume and headed back to Pallet Town Police Department.
              "Hey Sammy, I got your balls, now give me what you have on Team Rocket and the Pink Fairy." I smirked.
              Oak grimaced. "I don't wanna know how Otter," he throws me two files. "Take them and get outta my sight!" I catch the files, and leave Pallet Town, for now atleast.

As I ditch the Green Otter mask as I stock up on supplies in Viridian City, I hear rumours about a gang attack in the nearby forrest, and how they have taken a Pikachu hostage. Me and SAURO smile at each other as we head on out, and suit up at the edge of the forest. Taking out bug using grunt after bug using grunt, untill I saved the Pikachu. SAURO blushed as he wrapped his vines around the small yellow rodent. I smile. I grab the last grunt "WHY ?" I rasp, his head lolling on his shoulders.
              "He..he paid us to do it...To distract you" The grunt spluttered.
              "WHO ?!" I yell! Some Pidgeys flew away.
              "Pink. Fairy...He is camping just outside Viridian." I drop the grunt, catch the Pikachu in a ball as me and SAURO race to the outside of Viridian.

As I arrive, the Fairy smiles. "I knew those brats would give me up!". He released the two pokéballs on his belt. Charmander and a Pidgey came out. " Time to retire you Otter!" . SAURO, filled with rage, lept out, and spat a humoungous seed from the back of its bulb. It dodged the Pidgey's Tackle, and the Charmander's Scratch, and as the seed landed, it sprouted sharp, leeching vines that trapped the two opposing pokemon.
              "Give it up Fairy, I'm taking you in!" I state. Then I hear the laugh, starting as a chuckle, becoming more and more maniacally. I heard the gentle crackle of a fire, as the Charmander set the vine ablaze. SAURO see's this, and tries to spray a posion powder from the back of its bulb. The Pidgey crept out of the new hole in the vine's, and hit SAURO with a Sand Attack. Paniced, I dove to my wounded Bulbasaur.
              "Otter, this is bigger than you or me...This is giant. Stay out of it...For your own sake." Fairy shouts, racing away.

Game Progress
              Spoiler:
              -Started new game
              -Picked Bulbasaur. Named Sauro.
              -Delivered Oak's Parcel
              -Cleared all routes around Viridian, including the whole Viridian Forest.
              -Caught Pikachu. Named Iris
              -Went back and fought rival outside of Viridian City.

CAST
              SAURO The BULBASAUR
              Level 15
              Vine Whip/Tackle/Leech Seed/PoisonPowder
              IRIS The PIKACHU
              Level 3
              Thundershock/Growl

Old March 5th, 2017 (11:13 AM).

a) Favorite color:
                Any shades of blue and gray: cobalt and silver

Brains

c) Favourite Animal:
                Spider

(Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard,Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.)
                City

e) Favourite Food:
                N/A

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?
                No

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil
                Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?
                Slender

i) Which do you prefer?
                N/A

Electric/Steel/Psychic

- Miltank

Video Game designer

Earth Tones

Shigeru Miyamoto

Techno/Electronic

Cyber Monday

Leo

Tokyo

Smart and unattractive

Black

Video Games

Video gamer

Smart, Gear headed, Technologically inclined

Clemont

Anyone with a gender
                Reborn! Dying Will Flame Challenge (Lightning/Varia) (Black 2)

Current Challenge(s)
                Gender Fairness Challenge (Black 2)

Ongoing Challenges On hold
                Game of Throne Challenge (Baratheon) ((Black 2))
                Old March 5th, 2017 (11:52 AM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by volt5 View Post
                  a) Favorite color:
                  Any shades of blue and gray: cobalt and silver

Brains

c) Favourite Animal:
                  Spider

City

e) Favourite Food:
                  N/A

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?
                  No

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil
                  Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?
                  Slender

i) Which do you prefer?
                  N/A

Electric/Steel/Psychic

- Miltank

Video Game designer

Earth Tones

Shigeru Miyamoto

Techno/Electronic

Cyber Monday

Leo

Tokyo

Smart and unattractive

Black

Video Games

Video gamer

Smart, Gear headed, Technologically inclined

Clemont

Anyone with a gender
                  Which game are you playing?
                  Old March 5th, 2017 (1:00 PM).
                  Random Vagabond

Nature: Quiet
                    The Adventure (of a Travelling Writer)
                    Spoiler:

Chapter 6 – Crushing Skyla

Heading back to Mistralton, Hero went to the Gym again. There was a big cannon in the middle of it, and a high platform at the end of the room.
                    “Where's Skyla?” Hero asked an old man in the entrance.
                    “Up there.” said the man pointing at the platform.
                    “And how am I supposed to go there?”
                    “You have to fly.” said the man smiling.
                    “Fly?” Hero asked, looking around. His eyes fell upon the cannon. “Don't tell me…?”
                    “Just enter the cannon and it will send you where you need to go.”
                    “Oh my! This must be a joke.”
                    “There's no joke!” said Skyla's voice. She was waving at him from the platform and smiling. “Come here soon, or I'll go home!”
                    “Is it the only option?” Hero shouted.
                    “It is!” Skyla answered, then laughed.
                    Hero gulped. He walked towards the cannon and a door opened in the basis, that was big enough so he could fit inside of it. He entered in the cubicle and the door closed behind him. Now there was no way back, but Hero suddenly wanted to get out. He turned around and hit the door.
                    “Lemme out! Lemme out!” he shouted.
                    BOOM!
                    He was flying like a bird it was scary and exciting at the same time. Then he suddenly landed and rolled on the floor. He fell dizzy. Skyla approached him, she was upside down. Hero got up.
                    “I peed in my pants.” he said.
                    “Ewk!” Skyla exclaimed. “Go change them!”
                    He ran to the bathroom and changed his pants for another pair that there was in his backpack. He returned to the arena.
                    “Now I'm ready!” he said.
                    “Ok! I'll give my best, so you better give yours!” said Skyla.
                    “Don't expect less from me!”
                    “Alright! Go, Swoobat!”
                    Skyla sent her Pokémon to the battle. Hero sent Jelly Roll out.
                    “Jelly Roll, use Gyro Ball!”
                    “Avoid it!”
                    Jelly Roll attacked spinning and hit Swoobat's face full.
                    “Oh my poor Swoobat!”
                    “Attack again!” said Hero.
                    “Acrobatics!” said Skyla.
                    Swoobat attacked first, but Jelly Roll's spikes hurt it a little. Then Jelly Roll attacked like a spinning ball again, throwing Swoobat fainted to the other side of the arena.
                    “My poor Swoobat! Come back!” said Skyla, calling it back to its PokéBall. “You're gonna pay! Go, Unfezant!”
                    She threw another PokéBall, and a female Unfezant came out.
                    “Gyro Ball!” ordered Hero.
                    “Razor Wind!” ordered Skyla.
                    Jelly Roll spun again, moving like a bullet toward Unfezant, but the bird flapped her wings creating a very strong wind that pushed Jelly Roll away. She fell some steps further and stayed still, losing spinning speed until stopping completely dizzy.
                    “Come back, Jelly Roll! You were good!” Hero said. “Now you're gonna see who's good. Go! Pizza!”
                    Hero sent Pizza to the battle. He clapped his hands, smiling at Unfezant.
                    “Muddy Water!” said Hero.
                    Pizza spat Muddy Water at Unfezant's chest. The bird fell back defeated.
                    “Oh no! Come back, Unfezant!” said Skyla. “Now I've got only one more to go with. Show who we really are, Swanna!”
                    Swanna came out from the PokéBall. Pizza attacked again with Muddy Water, that hit her chest. She used Air Slash, scratching Pizza' belly. Pizza wobble in his small legs.
                    “No! I need to be rougher! Pizza, make an Uproar!” Hero said.
                    Pizza shook the bumps in his head and arms, producing an annoying noise. The sound waves hit Swanna's face like a punch.
                    “Use Aqua Rign, Swanna!” Skyla ordered.
                    Swanna created a water ting around her body. It began to heal her. But Pizza's Uproar kept hitting her, again ans again. Then Swanna began to wobble.
                    “No! Resist Swanna!” said Skyla.
                    Swanna struggle to keep standing up. While this, the sound waves coming from Pizza's bumps kept hitting her. Swanna fought to stay strong, but she was defeated. She fainted and fell on the floor.
                    “Swanna is out of battle. Hero won!” an electronic voice suddenly said.
                    “Yeah! We won again!” Hero cheered. He jump over Pizza's shoulder, and the Pokémon carried him through the arena, running around.
                    “You've won fairly. Take this badge.” said Skyla, smiling at him.
                    XXX
                    Getting out of the Gym, Hero collided with N. Both boys fell on the floor.
                    “You stupid! You must look out before leaving a place!” N said.
                    “Ahh! My head hurts!” said Hero. “What the f… are you doing here?”
                    “Watch out your mouth you bumpkin! I go where I want to! And I came here to see you, by the way.”
                    “What do you want from me?”
                    “I wanna talk to your Pokémon. I grew up with Pokémon, so I can understand what they say. Let me see.”
                    N picked Pizza's PokéBall, that was attached to Hero's belt.
                    “Hey! Give it back to me!” Hero said.
                    “So, Seismitoad, what is Hero's real nature? Hmm I see. So he's come from Nuvema Town, is a very talented trainer, not the smartest person on Earth but you like to be with him. Very good.”
                    N gave the PokéBall back to Hero, who picked it with violence.
                    “You're not gonna steal my Pokémon.” Hero said.
                    “Well, if every person treated their Pokémon the way you do, then I wouldn't need to liberate all the Pokémon. But there are too many bad people with Pokémon.” N said.
                    “I thought you were the bad guys with Pokémon.” Hero said.
                    “So I'll have to use the Dark Stone or the Light Stone to release the Legendary Dragons, then everybody will see I am the hero and will follow me. But I first need to find these stones.” N said.
                    “Hey, don't ignore me! It sucks to talk alone.”
                    “I wanna ask you something. Help me to change the world.”
                    “I wouldn't do it even if you'd pay me.”
                    “Then unfortunately this is farewell. Or see you sometime.”
                    N turned around and left.
                    “Strange guy. Very strange guy.” Hero said to himself. “Better continue my journey.”

Team
                    Spoiler:

Pizza (m) / Seismitoad LV 47 @ Expert Belt
                    Raindance
                    Supersonic
                    Uproar
                    Muddy Water

Jelly Roll (f) / Ferroseed LV 37 @ Bright Powder
                    Iron Defense
                    Mirror Shot
                    Pin Missile
                    Gyro Ball

Truffle (f) / Litwick LV [email protected] Lucky Egg
                    Hex
                    Whil-O-Whisp
                    Flame Burst
                    Imprison

Challenge
                    Spoiler:
                    The Travellers Log : When writing an update, should always try making it like a little episodic chapter of an important moments in your adventure thus far. You can have as much fun as you want, but your need to at least write a little story chapter per update.

[URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=391352"]
                    Old March 5th, 2017 (7:19 PM).
                    Pronounced Lime-sahr

Alright! I have one question before I update: do I need all 3 pokémon before the first badge/trial or just 1? I know that Exeggcute aren't found until late in the game...
                      Old March 5th, 2017 (11:47 PM).

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Limesar View Post
                        Alright! I have one question before I update: do I need all 3 pokémon before the first badge/trial or just 1? I know that Exeggcute aren't found until late in the game...
                        No, you can have every pokémon whenever! If you want to to trade, be my guest!
                        Old March 6th, 2017 (6:35 AM).

Quote:
                          Which game are you playing?
                          Black 2
                          Reborn! Dying Will Flame Challenge (Lightning/Varia) (Black 2)

Current Challenge(s)
                          Gender Fairness Challenge (Black 2)

Ongoing Challenges On hold
                          Game of Throne Challenge (Baratheon) ((Black 2))
                          Old March 6th, 2017 (7:21 AM).

POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 2-INFILTRATION

Spoiler:
                            Following our confrontation with Pink Fairy, wounded, me and SAURO drop our Green Otter outfits, and head to Viridian Pokemon Center. The Pikachu we rescued, named IRIS, was getting urgent treatment from Doctor N. Joy. Whilst she was being seen, SAURO came to me, and conveyed that he did not want IRIS involved in what we do. I sighed, the more help we had, the better, but I understood. I explained to Sauro that she is safer with Pokemon Trainer Oscar King, then she is in the wild, and he can help her become a stronger pokemon. SAURO seemed happy with our compromise.

Whilst in the waiting room, the news flashed up. A pretty female newsreader announced "Our headline this morning is the Evil Weedle gang have been kicked out of Viridian Forest. Amateur camera footage show's a masked trainer and a costumed Bulbasaur attacking the gang, and leaving them tied to nearby tree's. " A child with his mother was also in the waiting room, upon hearing this pointed straight at us.
                            "Mom... it's the masked guys from the TV." I was stunned, but tried to laugh it off. The mother started chastising the child.
                            "It's fine," I chuckle. I look directly at the child "Sorry to dissapoint little man, but we've been here all night, my Bulbasaur inhaled its own Poison Powder." Sauro looked at me shocked. The child laughed and walked away with his mother. SAURO smacked me across the back of the head with his Vine Whip. "Worth it." I whisper to the Bulbasaur.
                            "It further news, a coup has been made at the Pewter City Gym." The newsreader continued, "Previous leader, Brock Pewter, has been overthrown by Slate Stoneson. This has left Brock, and his 6 siblings, homeless and without income." I stare at SAURO, who nods. We start formulating a plan.
                            A few hours later, IRIS's is released from the Good Doctor's care, and spends the rest of the day training with SAURO. In the early evening, after IRIS had tired herself out, me and SAURO heads to Pewter City, all in Costume.
                            We arrive at the Gym, and take out the guard at the door with ease. "SLATE!" I call out. A low laugh rings out across the gyms battlefield.
                            " Look who showed up in there Jim-Jams," the low voice rings out, a strong cockney accent coming from a man with a slicked back black ponytail. The man is strongly built, wearing a pale grey suit. A scar covers the left eye, which is pale with blindness. The other eye is a cold, steeley blue. "Who are you then, some sort of Robin Hood ?"
                            " My name is the Green Otter," I call out, sure of my convictions," and you, Slate Stoneson, have failed Kanto!" Slate chuckled.
                            " Let's settle this like men then. Pokemon Battle, 2 v 2. You win, I step down and let that weak trainer back in." SAURO steps on to the battlefield, lets out a roar, he glows with energy, his bulb starts to open. I smirk.
                            "I don't need a second Slate." Slate scowls, and sends out a Geodude. SAURO sends out his vine's, wraps around his arms, and started whipping the Rock pokemon in the air, flinging him into a wall. As Slate recalled the damaged Geodude, he sends out a gigantic Onix. SAURO dodges an initial tail slam, before pulling the Mario move, wrapping his vines around the tail of Onix and spinning him around before releasing him. The stone snake slides to Slate's feet. Slate then attempts to run, SAURO launches a Leech Seed onto him. Slate lies, twitching on the ground. We grab him, take a Boulder Badge, and head to the hostel where Brock is staying.

"BROCK!" I yell. The spikey haired young man looks up at me. "That gym is yours again." I drop Slate on the ground.
                            "Th...Thank you," he smiles, the younger children around him huddled into him" Take this, you've done my family a great service." And he hands me a small disc. "It's the Rock Tomb TM, maybe it'll help you." I smile, another day, another good deed.

TLDR VERSION
                            Spoiler:
                            -Reasoning for Green Otter #1
                            -Training of Pikachu.
                            -Got to Pewter.
                            -Evolved Bulbasaur into Ivysaur.
                            - Got Pewter City Gym Badge.

CAST
                            SAURO The IVYSAUR
                            Level 16
                            Vine Whip/Tackle/Leech Seed/PoisonPowder
                            IRIS The PIKACHU
                            Level 10
                            Thundershock/Growl/Tail Whip/Thunder Wave

Old March 6th, 2017 (7:25 AM).
                            Pronounced Lime-sahr

Quote:
                              No, you can have every pokémon whenever! If you want to to trade, be my guest!
                              Good to know! I decided to trade some eggs to my game. Expect an update soon!
                              Old March 6th, 2017 (5:53 PM). Edited March 10th, 2017 by SirYarnsalot.
                              Mukposter by day, Post Ninja by night...

Nature: Jolly
                                The Eighth Update of the Master Thief!

boy golly gee lusamine is evil?

Z Crystal Progress!
                                Spoiler:

Normalium Z
                                Fightinium Z
                                Waterium Z
                                Firium Z
                                Grassium Z
                                Rockium Z
                                Electrium Z
                                Ghostium Z
                                Buginium Z
                                Darkinium Z
                                Poisonium Z
                                Groundium Z
                                Fairium Z
                                Dragonium Z

Primarium Z

The Gang!
                                Spoiler:

Biggs the Muk
                                Male
                                Ability: Poison Touch
                                Holding: Max Potion (due to its previous occupation as an antidote-researcher's lab-rat)

Random Fact of the Day: Is the brightest dark type pokemon ever.

Lvl: 56
                                HP: 202
                                Atk: 146
                                Def: 105
                                SpA: 80
                                SpD: 133
                                Spd: 90

Moves:
                                Stone Edge
                                Gunk Shot
                                Poison Jab
                                Crunch

Labowski the Araquanid
                                Female
                                Nature: Calm
                                Ability: Water Bubble
                                Holding: Mystic Water (due to its previous occupation as a monk's pokemon?!)

Random Fact of the Day: Is THAT close to hitting 200 Special Defense...

Lvl: 58
                                HP: 159
                                Atk: 100
                                Def: 131
                                SpA: 83
                                SpD: 199
                                Spd: 82

Moves:
                                Frost Breath
                                Aqua Ring
                                Leech Life
                                Liquidation

Slims the Skarmory
                                Male

Nature: Rash
                                Ability: Sturdy
                                Holding: Amulet Coin (due to it's previous occupation as a former thief's partner in crime)

Random Fact of the Day: Has gone from slash, to air slash, to night slash. Lots of slashes.

Lvl: 55
                                HP: 153
                                Atk: 122
                                Def: 174
                                SpA: 71
                                SpD: 81
                                Spd: 100

Moves:
                                Steel Wing
                                Spikes
                                Night Slash
                                Fly

[FULL TEAM]

The Story!
                                Spoiler:

Chapter 11
                                "Yarn's Misadventures in the Useless Island"

So, Yarn finally arrived in Seafolk Village, setting foot in the final island! He looked around. Boats. Boats everywhere. Magikarp boats, Steelix boats, you name it. It's like a 4th grader's art project.

Just, just... So inspiring...

So, he was forced into a conversation with a supposedly main character that FOR SOME REASON HAS A DEFAULT NPC!!!

Thankfully, the only time Yarn had to see the dude again was when he was taken to Exeggutor Island, but that's okay. Why? Because Yarn got some JUICY SHIPPING MATERIAL with bag lady. And a Moon Flute. He got that too. Yaaaaay...

So, Yarn got back to Poni Island, and was immediately forced to travel down a large, winding route. Why? To watch her do some stupid Kahuna ceremony. What does Yarn get? A cool looking statue maybe. Yeah, when all the fools there left, he just swiped it away from the temple. Looks pretty good next to his Z-Crystal collection.

Yarn made his way to the opening of the Vast Poni Canyo- OH WAIT IT'S TEAM SKULL. He battled some chick and a grunt with two more pokemon than Yarn does. Great. Then, he saw TRASHY CHICK! ♥ She gave him the Poisonium Z, so she's cool Yarn guesses. Anyways... Yarn made his way to the opening of Vast Poni Canyon. battling the same Hapu chick. Guess what? Easy. Oh wow the Groundium Z!

Never gonna use it...

Eh, who cares? At least he gets to go through. And that he did. Nobody there was remarkable enough to mention, so Yarn's just gonna say that he made it through... He did find art grill, who gave him the Fairium Z. He made his way to the entrance of the final, dragon trial. Oh boy, so excited! Not...

But first, he must heal in a PC! Master thieves must always be prepared, after all! So, after healing, he made it back, and bag lady... healed him again?! Come on Lillie, FORESIGHT PLEASE?!

But the dragon trail mix was pretty easy, after teaching Labowski Frost Breath. Yarn thought Frost Breath hit all the opposing pokemon, but apparently not. Laaaame.

Thankfully, we can get to the meat and potatoes of the story. The Cosmog evolved into a Lunala, even though legendaries can't evolve. Pokemon, what are you doing...

Hey, hey, hey. Alternate dimension time! Always has to happen every few generations... He spotted Guzma, who was sitting on a tree thing? Probably contemplating suicide... Surprisingly, he didn't want to battle, and instead Yarn got an awkwardly animated cutscene where Guzma fails at catching a demented jellyfish. What fun.

Then, onto the final battle with Lusamine. Apparently she has some sort of thing for Jellyfish hats. You know, things... Not judging, just a little weird. But still, is that supposed to be some sort of ultimate form? Like, how would that help your pokemon? Probably just a jellyfish hat. So, he battled her. Easy. The clefairy's face haunt's Yarn's dreams, though. Freaky.

Then, after the big climax, Yarn made it to the real world for ANOTHER final climax. He got to catch Nebby. One quick ball. Caught. Yay. Yarn named it Mahina Peas, because it apparently loves to say that. All of you people who name it Nebby are wimps.

After that, A WILD POLICE UNCLE APPEARED! He took Yarn to Ula'Ula Island. Right now, he is enjoying a warm Moo-Moo Milk. Wait, wait, what? Forget I said that. YARN JUST DRINKS IT FOR THE NUTRITION! HE'S NOT A BABY, OKAY?!

PLEAAASE.

Will Yarn get over his insecurity of enjoying Moo-Moo Milk? Will Yarn beat the Elite Four and become the champion? And most importantly, will I, the announcer, think of more cliffhangers? It's a tough business, ya know.

Gee, there's that update out of the way! Took a lot of motivation and a couple of days, but it's done. Expect a final update soon, it's goooonna be greaaat!

PS: I hope the announcer dude edits out the Moo-Moo Milk part. What? Nothing.
                                Old March 6th, 2017 (9:58 PM).

I haven't posted any updates for quite some time. I'm a little busy and won't be playing for another 3-4 days. I'm posting this to let you guys know that I'm still in the challenge. Expect an update after 10th.
                                  Old March 7th, 2017 (4:27 AM).

POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 3-BLAST OFF
                                    Quicker update then usual from now on, as it feels like I am writing the same things but slightly different. So I'll bullet point the major plot points of the episode.

Spoiler:
                                    -Headed to Mt Moon (GREEN OTTER MODE)
                                    - Once route cleared out, trained IRIS for another few levels.
                                    -Head into Mt Moon, using only SAURO
                                    -Arrived at Cerulean City. (OSCAR KING MODE)
                                    -Used the pokemon center, stocked up on supplies.
                                    - Took on Cerulean Gym using SAURO's Razor Leaf on both Staryu and Starmie.

TOWN BREAKDOWN
                                    Spoiler:
                                    Pallet-Green Otter
                                    Viridian- Oscar King
                                    Pewter- Green Otter
                                    Cerulean-Oscar King

CAST
                                    Spoiler:
                                    SAURO The IVYSAUR
                                    Level 25
                                    Razpr Leaf/Tackle/Leech Seed/PoisonPowder
                                    IRIS The PIKACHU
                                    Level 16
                                    Thundershock/Quick Attack/Tail Whip/Thunder Wave

ONGOING CHALLENGES
                                    DATE OF BIRTH CHALLENGE-POKEMON OMEGA RUBY-5/8
                                    LUCKLOCKE CHALLENGE- POKEMON MOON- 4/11
                                    RANDOM POKEMON CHALLENGE- POKEMON SILVER- 5/16
                                    POKEMON MONOSIZE CHALLENGE- XL- POKEMON X-2/8
                                    THE 802 Challenge- Pokemon Leafgreen-4/8
                                    POKEMON DARWIN CHALLENGE-Plants & Fungi- Platinum-1/8
                                    Old March 7th, 2017 (6:37 PM). Edited March 7th, 2017 by SirYarnsalot.
                                    Mukposter by day, Post Ninja by night...

The FINAL Update of the Master Thief!

boy golly gee Yarn bought repels? Finally. Idiot.

Z Crystal Progress!
                                      Spoiler:

Normalium Z
                                      Fightinium Z
                                      Waterium Z
                                      Firium Z
                                      Grassium Z
                                      Rockium Z
                                      Electrium Z
                                      Ghostium Z
                                      Buginium Z
                                      Darkinium Z
                                      Poisonium Z
                                      Groundium Z
                                      Fairium Z
                                      Dragonium Z

Primarium Z
                                      Incinium Z
                                      Decidium Z
                                      Tapunium Z

[FULL SET]

The Gang!
                                      Spoiler:

Biggs the Muk
                                      Male
                                      Ability: Poison Touch
                                      Holding: Max Potion (due to its previous occupation as an antidote-researcher's lab-rat)

Random Fact of the Day: Is actually pretty cute.

Lvl: 62
                                      HP: 223
                                      Atk: 161
                                      Def: 115
                                      SpA: 88
                                      SpD: 147

Moves:
                                      Stone Edge
                                      Gunk Shot
                                      Poison Jab
                                      Crunch

Labowski the Araquanid
                                      Female
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Ability: Water Bubble
                                      Holding: Mystic Water (due to its previous occupation as a monk's pokemon?!)

Random Fact of the Day: FINALLY hit 200 Special Defense...

Lvl: 65
                                      HP: 177
                                      Atk: 112
                                      Def: 146
                                      SpA: 93
                                      SpD: 223
                                      Spd: 91

Moves:
                                      Ice Bream
                                      Aqua Ring
                                      Leech Life
                                      Liquidation

Slims the Skarmory
                                      Male

Nature: Rash
                                      Ability: Sturdy
                                      Holding: Amulet Coin (due to it's previous occupation as a former thief's partner in crime)

Random Fact of the Day: Really feels like its from Gen 3, but its from Gen 2.

Lvl: 55
                                      HP: 153
                                      Atk: 122
                                      Def: 174
                                      SpA: 71
                                      SpD: 81

Moves:
                                      Steel Wing
                                      Spikes
                                      Night Slash
                                      Fly

[FULL TEAM]

The Story!
                                      Spoiler:

Chapter 12
                                      "From Master Thief to Master Champion"

It's the final countdown! (dudududu... dududududu)

Wow, this really is it, huh? As he is writing this, Yarn is getting ready for the final trek to the Pokemon League. Gee, what a ride. Yarn remembers all the- OH WAIT I'M A MASTER THIEF.

Who needs that bull, lets just go. But, first, the master thief must prepare. After all, he's about to become the MASTER POKEMON CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! MUAHAHAHA!

Or at least Alola...

So, lemme let you in on a little fact. Yarn went minimalist when buying this playthrough. By the time I was at the bottom of Mount Kila-something, (Yarn doesn't know, he isn't a Hawaii.) he had somewhere around 300,000 poke-bucks. So, he got somewhere around 99 max repels, 45 hyper potions, and, 20 revives. He didn't even use half of this garbo, but whatevs.

He was about to take the escalator-elevator thingy-ma-doo up to the top, but WAIT IT'S EDGY BOY. More pokemon than me, still won. Maybe it's because Yarn has less pokemon, and they all get more EXP from the EXP share, and so they level faster. Nah, he's just that good. But wait, hold on. After the battle, Gladion... SMILED?!

Everybody, you know what that means. Grab two of every animal and head to the border. Head to the hills. Everybody run away, the end is nigh. Everybody run away, the end is nigh, nigh. NIGH.

So, he made his way up the mountain, making use of these max repels. Master thief, always prepared, yada yada yada...

He continued, finding another PC.

HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD.

He battled Hau, also easy. But wait, hold on. After the battle, Hau... FROWNED?!

Everybody, you know what that means. Grab two of every animal and head to the border. Head to the hills. Everybody run away, the end is nigh. Everybody run away, the end is nigh, nigh. NIGH.

We should officially name this part of the story OOC Adventures. Sound good? Good. Great. Fan-flippin'-tastic.

Oh, hey there it is! The Pokemon League! And there's Kukui! Couldn't be champion, riiiight?

WRONG. POKEMON SUN AND MOON BUY IT TODAY PLOT TWISTS LEFT AND RIGHT OH MY GOOooOOOOooOOooOOOOoOOooOOOOOoOoOoOOOOooOoOOooOOooOOOosh.

So, Yarn went and battled the Elite Four. At this point, he might as well just summarize it, sooo.
                                      • Battled HaihliaghiKkiaali first, easy as cake with Biggs's Stone Edge
                                      • Battled Acerola next, pretty easy with Slims and Biggs both having dark moves. Labowski was helpful too.
                                      • Battled Olivia, dodged a crucial Z-Move with Fly from Slims and took it out. Labowski was pretty great.
                                      • Battled Hala Hala Get the Dala, who was probably harder than Kukui, tbh. Biggs was a health sponge, Gunk Shot came in handy dandy.

Then, the final battle! Easy!
                                      get trolled

But, in all reality, the extra levels from the rare candy and handy dandy level magic came in handy dandy mandy. (lots of andy's)

Yarn got to enjoy a pretty nice HoF animation, too. That's a plus?

Call me Kukui, because- Woo!

Yarn is the first Pokemon Moon Trainer Personality Test Champion!

So, we got back the Iki Town, where I got the useless popplio, and the adventure began. Everyone was there, and Yarn was forced to endure a twenty minute cutscene of awkwardly animated bliss. Everybody did the stupid dances, and Uncle Cop Joe did it too, in the corner. Sentiments, people.

Bag Lady told me to follow her to the shrine, and that I did. I touched a dumb statue thing, like that Hapu chick did, and suddenly Tapu Koko appeared!

Master Ball!

1! 2! 3!

It's mine now. Yay...

Oh hey, a Tapunium Z!

So then, after all that festival stuff, Yarn went back home, fell asleep, and dreamt of painfully long credit sequences.

The next morning, Mom- I mean my secret agent spy was enjoying the moon, while Yarn sat in the living room, watching the same exact malasada program everyone else in the entire universe but me watches. I watch that railroad track movie.

But, HAU BURST IN. Then, Bag Lady left on a ship. Yarn doesn't care. Hey, he got a pretty cute Pokedoll. Would look great next to Yarn's Z-Crystal collection AND his two cool looking statues. (did yarn forget to mention, he swiped the one from the Melemele temple. people are stupid. )

So, Yarn got back, more credits, fell asleep, you know the drill. He woke up, Hau breaking and entering yet again. Hau gave Yarn the two remaining Z-Crystals. Yay! Also, he learned the shocking revelation that anyone can challenge him for the dumb Champion thingy. So, with that knowledge, Yarn is gonna lock himself in his room forever! Bye!

So, with that, Yarn's adventure has ended. He remember all the trials, from normal to dragon. All the numbskulls. Everyone he met... Yarn thinks he can say this with confidence.

Yarn is no longer a "master thief," he is the Champion of Alola...

Or at least that's what I would say, if I wasn't a master thief..!

Phew, that's one challenge off my shoulders! Put me in the books, Pikabowser!

PS: you can expect a full story and a pokemon profile sometime this week, Yarn isn't very consistent. so, if that's your sort of thing, keep watching for that
                                      Old March 8th, 2017 (7:22 AM).

POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 4- PsyShock
                                        Spoiler:

-Defeated Pink Fairy using SAURO's Razor Leaf and Tackle.
                                        -Took on Nugget Bridge
                                        -Caught FELICITY the Abra. (THE ONE IN THE BACK), evolved into Kadabra whilst training.
                                        -Arrived in Vermillion City (Oscar King mode)
                                        -Cleared out SS Anne (used IRIS, as this was not a route, I pressume I was allowed ?)
                                        - Defeated Pink Fairy again using SAURO's Razor Leaf and Tackle.
                                        -Caught a Meowth as a HM Slave.
                                        -Took on Surge's Gym and won using IRIS's Slam on Voltorb and Pikachu, & SAURO's Razor Leaf on Raichu.

TOWN BREAKDOWN
                                        Spoiler:
                                        Pallet-Green Otter
                                        Viridian- Oscar King
                                        Pewter- Green Otter
                                        Cerulean-Oscar King
                                        Vermillion-Oscar King

CAST
                                        Spoiler:

SAURO The IVYSAUR
                                        Level 29
                                        Razor Leaf/Tackle/Leech Seed/PoisonPowder
                                        IRIS The PIKACHU
                                        Level 26
                                        Thunderbolt/Quick Attack/Slam/Thunder Wave

FELICITY The KADABRA
                                        Level 21
                                        Psybeam/Teleport/Attract/Disable

ONGOING CHALLENGES
                                        Old March 9th, 2017 (11:19 AM).
                                        If I fits...
                                        • Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
                                        I've been putting off singing up for this challenge, but it looks like a lot of fun -- just what the doctor ordered!

A) USERNAME: Miau
                                        B) WHICH GAME: Y
                                        C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

a) Favorite color: Dark teal, burgundy and maroon

c) Favourite Animal: Cats

e) Favourite Food: Anything sweet

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? Nope

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil Somewhere in the middle...

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender

i) Which do you prefer? Mythical creatures

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference. Water, Dark, Grass

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) Stunfisk and Dunsparce

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Well I'm already a programmer, but I aspire to be unemployed

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? I use colors, but I tend to stick to certain colors that I like

n) Name a person that Inspires you? ---

o) What is your favourite music? Any kind of rock, jazz and some electronic music. Anything that fits the mood really.

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? Well on the 1st of March we have a holiday in my country, to celebrate spring. We give spring flowers, like hyacinth, tulips, freesia, and also trinkets or jewelry tied with a string of red and white thread. It's all very lighthearted, especially if we get some nice weather after all the snow.

q) What is your zodiac sign? Capricorn

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? I have some parts of Europe that I'd love to visit, mostly cities known for their history and architecture.

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and attractive

t) What colour do you loathe? Hot pink

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 3.14

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect) Math, Computer Science

w) Name one talent of yours. I can talk a lot when I should shut up, but I can't say a peep when I actually need to speak up

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty Smart. Attractive. Modest.

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? I liked May, though to be honest, I haven't watched all that much after the Hoenn seasons

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? Uh, maybe Fighting, but I wouldn't say loathe, more like indifference really

Old March 9th, 2017 (1:00 PM).

Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Miau View Post
                                          I've been putting off singing up for this challenge, but it looks like a lot of fun -- just what the doctor ordered!

A) USERNAME: Miau
                                          B) WHICH GAME: Y
                                          C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

a) Favorite color: Dark teal, burgundy and maroon

c) Favourite Animal: Cats

e) Favourite Food: Anything sweet

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? Nope

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil Somewhere in the middle...

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender

i) Which do you prefer? Mythical creatures

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference. Water, Dark, Grass

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) Stunfisk and Dunsparce

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Well I'm already a programmer, but I aspire to be unemployed

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? I use colors, but I tend to stick to certain colors that I like

n) Name a person that Inspires you? ---

o) What is your favourite music? Any kind of rock, jazz and some electronic music. Anything that fits the mood really.

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? Well on the 1st of March we have a holiday in my country, to celebrate spring. We give spring flowers, like hyacinth, tulips, freesia, and also trinkets or jewelry tied with a string of red and white thread. It's all very lighthearted, especially if we get some nice weather after all the snow.

q) What is your zodiac sign? Capricorn

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? I have some parts of Europe that I'd love to visit, mostly cities known for their history and architecture.

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and attractive

t) What colour do you loathe? Hot pink

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 3.14

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect) Math, Computer Science

w) Name one talent of yours. I can talk a lot when I should shut up, but I can't say a peep when I actually need to speak up

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty Smart. Attractive. Modest.

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? I liked May, though to be honest, I haven't watched all that much after the Hoenn seasons

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? Uh, maybe Fighting, but I wouldn't say loathe, more like indifference really
                                          Here ya go!

Spoiler:

Your class: Flower Girl!
                                          You love spring , where the flowers get their change to shine! You move around the Kalos region, collecting and selling flowers, and get a good income! And you can work whenever you'd like!

Team:

Furfrou - Smart, Attractive, Indifferent to Fighting, Anything Sweet, City

Your furfrou is a vital member of your team. It can smell the best flowers from far away. However, it doesn't like to battle. You may never have it in front of your party

Swanna, Attractive, Water, Colors that I like, Slender, I can talk a lot when I should shut up, but I can't say a peep when I actually need to speak up

Swanna is a very beautiful pokémon. It must learn the move Attract.

Pyroar - Attractive, Smart, Rock, Historical Europe, Burgundy (Kinda?)

Your Pyroar is a very active pokémon, since it had to deal with the lazy males. It has grown to love flower collecting with you. Your Pyroar must be female, and may not be used to defeat grass type pokémon.

Trainer Missions:

Flower Collecting - You must catch every grass type you can.

Ice = Frozen Plants - Ice types are known to be very effective to defeat grass types. So, every ice type pokémon you come across should be eliminated.

Beautiful Bloom - Every pokémon must be named after a flower!

I hope you like it :D
                                          Old March 9th, 2017 (3:31 PM).

POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 5- Into The Darkness
                                            Spoiler:

-Trained up on the route left of Vermillion
                                            -Caught pokemon to get Flash.
                                            -Headed to Dark Cave.
                                            -SAURO evolved into Venusaur.
                                            -Got to Lavender Town (Green Otter)
                                            -Defeated Pink Fairy using FELICITY's Psybeam on the whole team.
                                            -Caught MAD DOG the Growlithe. This Growlithe is the son of Blaine's Arcanine who ran away from home when he released Blaine was working with Team Rocket. He cannot evolve until he defeats his Father. (THE SIDEKICK) (Team is Sauro, Felicity, Mad Dog)
                                            - Arrived in Celadon (Oscar King) (Trade Felicity for Iris)
                                            -Took on Celadon Gym using MAD DOG's Ember on Victreebel, and Tangela, & SAURO's Tackle on Vileplume.

TOWN BREAKDOWN
                                            Spoiler:
                                            Pallet-Green Otter
                                            Viridian- Oscar King
                                            Pewter- Green Otter
                                            Cerulean-Oscar King
                                            Vermillion-Oscar King
                                            Lavender- Green Otter
                                            Celadon-Oscar King

CAST
                                            Spoiler:

SAURO The Venusaur
                                            Level 37
                                            Razor Leaf/Tackle/Leech Seed/PoisonPowder
                                            IRIS The PIKACHU
                                            Level 27
                                            Thunderbolt/Quick Attack/Slam/Thunder Wave

FELICITY The KADABRA
                                            Level 21
                                            Psychic/Recover/Reflect/Disable
                                            MAD DOG The GROWLITHE
                                            Level 22
                                            Ember/Bite/Aerial Ace/Dig (not recoil moves yet, once I get one I will leave it on there)

ONGOING CHALLENGES
                                            Old March 10th, 2017 (1:11 AM).
                                            Pikabowser123 Pikabowser123 is offline
                                            The Jack of all Trades

Nature: Relaxed
                                              I'll be brief but frank.

I'll due to reason out of my control I have decided to let this thread to the will of users. Why because I might not be in a stable enough situation to watch the forums like I wanted to and had planned too. The only thing I'll be doing is updating the Challenges and answering questions.

It's not that I don't love Pokemon. It's more of a situation of unfortunate circumstance that has led me to say what I had to say here, that's why you haven't been seeing any of my posts, or responses. I really wanted to do this, trust me I did. But at the same time I didn't know that this situation was going to a darker turn. I will update and keep you guys up to date.

If you guys are doing well, when I check in and I'm in a better situation I'll post to check if this is still going.

I'm updating the stuff now. Also if you have completed the challenge and not have seen your name on the Hall of Fame, PM Directly that you have finished and I'll get right on it
                                              Closed Thread

Quick Reply