Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Draconius GO
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2017 (6:19 PM). Edited April 4th, 2017 by SirYarnsalot.
Mukposter by day, Post Ninja by night...

Nature: Jolly
    @Blaine395

sorry for the delay!

Spoiler:

Trainer Class: Mobster
    You've molded your life out of crime, and so your life shall be. Crime-ridden. Most people live in Hoenn to get away from worldly issues ; you went there to start them. In fact, you've got a not-team-skull-bone to pick with a certain Team Magma. So, you've taken a little trip there to resolve the issue yourself.

Your Pokemon!

The Partner-In-Crime
    Shedinja: Ghost, Ice Cream (as in cream, the color that shedinja is), smart but unattractive.
    Your Partner-In-Crime, your sidekick, your main man. This pokemon, while brave in it's crimes, is somewhat meek in battle due to its very low health. It must either wear a focus sash or have a move that protects it from attacks for one round.
    [NOTE: due to its method of obtaining, you may use a Nincada/Ninjask until you get it]

The Counter-Balance of Good
    Bellossom: Green, Accepting, Earth Tones, Science (agriculture)
    Bellossom has noticed you and your habit of criminal activity, and since then has followed you, keeping you in check. Maybe it pities you; Maybe it wants to keep you safe. Nobody knows. One thing is for certain, it will always be there to stop the shenanigans of your other two pokemon. This pokemon must always have a status move, and two moves, One move must have a type super-effective against Sharpedo, and another against Shedinja.

PS: The status move can also be one of the super-effective moves.
    PPS: The only two moves feasibly be learned by Bellossom that are super effective against Shedinja is Fling (by TM) and Sunny Day (by evolution, TM)

The Getaway Vehicle
    Sharpedo: Evil, Aquarius, Observant, Dark, Smart
    Your Sharpedo has gotten you away from deadly situations, and provided you a quick escape from your enemies. This pokemon is your mode of transportation by sea. Therefore, it would only be natural for it to have surf, right? It must have surf. While being a getaway vehicle, it is also the last line of defense for those times when you can't just run. It must know two other TM moves for coverage - not counting surf, because technically it's an HM. It may learn one natural move, if you so please.

Your Trainer Missions!

Report: You are a mobster, and every mobster has a boss! Unless you're a mobster boss. You're not a mobster boss! Therefore, you have a mobster boss! Repetition! Anyways, write a log, or a report to your boss about run-ins with authorities and possible chances for crime in the future, (ie: run-in with Steven, got into the Devon building, possible chance to rob the Devon building of artifacts)

No Evidence Left Behind: Pick up everything you can find with the naked eye (so you don't have to use the item-detector-metal-detector thingy if you don't wanna) You cannot sell any items until the end of the game. (unless you are seriously that desperate for money) At the end of the game, sell everything you can and report how much you earn in the final update.

Optional Missions!

Getting Into The Mood (AKA: GITM (AKA: GIT M (AKA:GET 'EM!))): What better to get into the gangster mood than to listen to some classic gangster-ish music? Pick out some music with the mafia feel and listen to it while playing through! After all, game soundtracks are very verily varied! Also, if you do pick this mission, report what you're listening to to Yarn. He needs something to listen to, okay?

Enjoy! Ask Yarn if you have any questions!

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 6th, 2017 (12:17 AM).

Nature: Modest
      POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 6- Team Rockets Rocket
      Spoiler:

-Cleared out Celadon Rocket Base
      -Defeated Giovanni using SAURO's Razor Leaf on Onix and Rhyhorn, and IRIS' Thunderbolt against Kangaskhan
      -Returned to Lavender and cleared out Pokemon Tower.
      - FELICITY evolved into Alakazam.
      -Took route South of Lavender to Fuschia City.
      -Did Safari Zone.
      -Took on Fuschia gym and won using IRIS' Thunderbolt on Koffing #1, MAD DOG's Flame Wheel on Muk and Koffing#2, and SAURO's Tackle on Weezing.

TOWN BREAKDOWN
      Spoiler:
      Pallet-Green Otter
      Viridian- Oscar King
      Pewter- Green Otter
      Cerulean-Oscar King
      Vermillion-Oscar King
      Lavender- Green Otter
      Celadon-Oscar King
      Fuschia-Oscar King

CAST
      Spoiler:

SAURO The Venusaur
      Level 41
      Razor Leaf/Tackle/Leech Seed/PoisonPowder
      IRIS The PIKACHU
      Level 31
      Thunderbolt/Quick Attack/Slam/Thunder Wave

FELICITY The ALAKAZAM
      Level 40
      Psychic/Recover/Reflect/Disable
      MAD DOG The GROWLITHE
      Level 41
      Flame Wheel/Bite/Aerial Ace/Take Down

ONGOING CHALLENGES
      DATE OF BIRTH CHALLENGE-POKEMON OMEGA RUBY-5/8
      LUCKLOCKE CHALLENGE- POKEMON MOON- 4/11
      RANDOM POKEMON CHALLENGE- POKEMON SILVER- 5/16
      POKEMON MONOSIZE CHALLENGE- XL- POKEMON X-2/8
      THE 802 Challenge- Pokemon Leafgreen-4/8
      POKEMON DARWIN CHALLENGE-Plants & Fungi- Platinum-1/8
      Old April 7th, 2017 (6:07 AM).

Nature: Quirky
        Sorry for my inactivity in my challenge! It's been some stressing weeks for me so it was hard to focus on this.
        Old April 7th, 2017 (8:01 AM).

POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 7- The Green Otter Cometh
          Spoiler:

-Went to Saffron City
          -Defeated the Fighting Dojo
          -Took on Pink Pixie using FELICITY's Psychic on Pidgeot, Gyarados and Charizard, and MAD DOG's Bite on Exeggcute and Alakazam.
          -Defeated Giovanni using SAURO's Strength on Nidorino and Nidoqueen, and Razor Leaf on Kangaskhan and Rhyhorn.
          -Took on Saffron Gym and won using MAD DOG's Bite on Kadabra, and SAURO's Strength on Mr Mime, Alakazam and Venomoth.

TOWN BREAKDOWN
          Spoiler:
          Pallet-Green Otter
          Viridian- Oscar King
          Pewter- Green Otter
          Cerulean-Oscar King
          Vermillion-Oscar King
          Lavender- Green Otter
          Celadon-Oscar King
          Fuschia-Oscar King
          Saffron-Green Otter

CAST
          Spoiler:

SAURO The Venusaur
          Level 46
          Razor Leaf/Strength/Leech Seed/Toxic
          IRIS The PIKACHU
          Level 31

FELICITY The ALAKAZAM
          Level 45
          Psychic/Recover/Reflect/Thunder Wave

MAD DOG The GROWLITHE
          Level 44

Question: I had the Best Friend (Magneton) however with how I am planning for the last two gyms to go, he just would not be used and rot in the box. Do I still need to catch this pokemon for the challenge ?

ONGOING CHALLENGES
          Old April 7th, 2017 (8:33 AM).
          Mukposter by day, Post Ninja by night...

Nature: Jolly
            it's ok ribbons! life comes first!
            Old April 7th, 2017 (1:44 PM).

I didn't do particularly much. There isn't as much progress I actually did. The only thing I mainly did was battling a little to level up my pokemon for the fourth gym.
              Old April 8th, 2017 (9:56 AM).

Nature: Docile
                Update 2: Post Driftveil City

Castelia Gym
                Since it was daytime, Piper got to go first and she took out Whirlipede with Mud Shot. Leavanny was the most frustrating one. A Pokemon nurse should love the move Protect, but it meant that it took Sasha a long time to wear down his opponent. Dwebble was a much easier finale, falling to a single Bubblebeam.

Nimbasa Gym
                Piper got put out for the two Emolgas to stop Volt Switching, using Uproar. We found the TM for Dig in the desert and Sasha used that on Zebrastrika.

Driftveil Gym
                Since it was nightime, Sasha went out first. Both Krokorok and Palipitoad fell to Sasha's STABed Return. Exadrill went down to Piper's Scald and Muddy Water.

The Team

Sasha
                the Impish Stoutland, Male, Lv. 36
                Ability: Intimidate
                Item: Rocky Helmet
                Moves: Retaliate, Return, Dig, Crunch

Piper the Modest Palpitoad, Female, Lv. 34
                Ability: Hydration
                Item: Mystic Water
                Moves: Mud Shot, Muddy Water, ♫Uproar♫, Scald
                Time Warp: Progressive Era (White, Y)
                Solo: Lapras (Y)
                Potterlocke (Y)
                Monosize XS (Sun)
                Trainer Personality Examination (White)
                Old April 9th, 2017 (11:00 AM). Edited April 9th, 2017 by Rebarbeon.

Nature: Mild
                  Entries: 1 and 2
                  Date: 3/7/XX
                  Name: Rebarbeon

Entry 1:
                  Spoiler:

After years of study with Professor Elm, I have finally been given leave to explore Johto and capture Pokémon. The professor only requested that I collect a package for him in exchange for a rare Pokémon and the freedom to travel the region and collect more Pokémon. I agreed to the deal and selected Chikorita as my starter Pokémon. On the way back from retrieving the package, an egg, I came across an odd man with red hair and a deep scowl. He challenged me to battle him with the flourish of a Pokéball and I soundly defeated him. The man, who hadn't said a word up until that point, then spoke disdainfully, revealing his name (Gene) and his enmity of weak Pokémon and trainers, citing yours truly and my Chikorita as examples. Irritated, I rushed back to the laboratory only to learn that it had been robbed by Gene. I was briefly questioned but immediately made the culprit clear before leaving to catch some Pokémon.

As I traveled onward, I made it my goal to catch as many unique Pokémon as I could. Before my progress was halted at Violet City, I captured: a Pidgey on Route 29, a spearow on Route 46, a Geodude in Dark Cave, a Caterpie on Route 30, and 2 Bellsprout on Route 31.

I reached Violet City intending to merely pass through to visit Union Cave in the south. But, upon trying to head south my path was blocked by one of Violet City's "helpful" tour guides. This person insisted that I explore the Sprout Tower and challenge the Violet City Gym before leaving town. Left with no alternative, I began to head to the Sprout Tower, however on my way there I was interrupted by a boy with an Onix. The boy had noticed that I had two Bellsprout and offered his Onix for one. Since I didn't have an Onix I agreed to the trade and received "Rocky". Having since Rocky was low level to match the Bellsprout I caught, I decided to level him by visiting Sprout Tower first.

I entered Sprout Tower to find a Gastly scene. No really, there were Gastly everywhere without even a hint of a Rattata. While this was odd, I ignored it as I scaled the tower and began the arduous task of switch training Rocky against the Sage's Bellsprout. With the help of my Chikorita, I arrived at the top of the tower to find Gene, who was grinning wickedly next to a pile of "fainted" Rattata while the head sage looked on in horror. Upon seeing me, Gene knew his fun was over and warped from the tower using his coil of rope (don't ask), leaving me to ask the Sage what had happened and challenge him to a battle. After winning I caught a Gastly before leaving, which I specifically picked out because it looked like a super-cool Gastly (maybe even among the top percentage of Gastly) and had an ego to match, being somewhat vain and of a quirky personality.

After depositing Chikorita and the top percentage Gastly, I entered the gym and steeled myself for an annoying fight. You see, Rocky had hit level 11 while I was training it and would no longer listen to my commands. Two very annoying and sand-attack filled trainers later I reached Falkner, who was doubled over laughing at my previous battle (six sand-attacks on a move that was already less than 100% coming from a Pokémon that wouldn't listen). By this point I was mad and Rocky, who from here on out shall be known as Deadeye after the previous battle, was more compliant. Two screeches, three rock throws, and many, many disobeyed commands later I won my first gym badge and roost.

After leaving the gym I received a call from Professor Elm requesting that I hatch an egg for him and care for the Pokémon that hatched out of it. I agreed and grabbed the egg, encountering a kimono girl in the process, before heading south past the tour guide.

Entry 2:
                  Spoiler:

All these obstacles are beginning to get on my nerves. Who would've thought a collector would have to deal with all of this?

I have finally made it to Ilex Forest but it was not without its share of difficulties. After finally getting past the tour guide and fighting my way down to Azalea Town, I came upon a well. I was thirsty after all the fighting so I would've drank from it if the way down wasn't blockaded by Team Rocket (apparently they are back?), forcing me to continue on into town. There I met Kurt, who informed me that the well was full of a rare Pokémon named Slowpoke whose tails were being severed by the Team Rocket members for profit. Kurt wanted to clear them out and agreed to distract the guards while Deadeye and I cleared out the inside of the well. However, this plan ran into a snag soon after I entered the cave. Upon entering, I came across a Slowpoke. Now, I knew that Slowpoke were slow but this one really was something special. She clearly had no idea where she was and had such a deadpan expression that I knew she couldn't be left alone for even a minute. She began approaching the water and I freaked out because I didn't believe she remembered how to swim, catching her at the edge of the water. I exited the cave to heal the Slowpoke, whom I decided to name Lethe after the Greek river. However, on the way there the egg hatched into a Togepi. As a result, I had to leave Kurt to distract them for a few more hours while I leveled up Lethe and the Togepi, who I named Pit. After many previously skipped trainer battles and lots of healing Pit, I returned to the cave and cleared out Team Rocket, who didn't stand a change against my newfound access to Extrasensory. After clearing out Team Rocket, I proceeded west to enter the Ilex Forest but was stopped by Gene, who was furious that I cleared out Team Rocket. As it turns out, Gene had a plan to massacre the goons that involved trapping them in the cave with him and my little raid foiled it. As such, Gene decided to compensate for it by eliminating me. Gene had kept pace with me and now had both a Gastly and a Zubat in addition to his now evolved starter, Quilava. However, I came out victorious as his Zubat and Quilava proved to be no match for Deadeye and Lethe and his Gastly (which wasn't even close to being top percentage), was easily defeated by Pit's Extrasensory.

Upon trying to enter Ilex forest I was again stopped by a tour guide who insisted I explore everything this town had to offer. After many protests (I've already been almost everywhere! Why?!), I conceded and traveled to the Azalea Gym, where after many rock throws and Deadeye once again living up to his name (two consecutive missed rock throws) I defeated the leader and earned my second badge.

Finally, before entering the forest I learned that I needed the HM for Cut and a Pokémon to learn it. After withdrawing Chikorita for that purpose, I entered the outer forest and rounded up the Farfetch'd for the charcoal man in exchange for HM01 Cut. and entry into the inner forest.

Captures by Route:
                  Spoiler:

29: Pidgey
                  46: Spearow
                  Dark Cave: Geodude
                  30: Caterpie
                  31: Bellsprout
                  Sprout Tower: Gastly*
                  32: Mareep
                  Union Cave: Sandshrew
                  33: Rattata
                  Slowpoke Well: Slowpoke*
                  Ilex Forest: Paras

*This Pokémon was used for an entry

Team:
                  Spoiler:

Deadeye ("Rocky") the Onix
                  Level: 17 Ability: Sturdy
                  Hasty Nature; Loves to eat.
                  HP: 43; Attack: 24; Defense: 56; Sp. Attack: 17; Sp. Defense: 22; Speed: 34
                  Moves: Rock Throw, Harden, Tackle, and Screech
                  Notes: Deadeye has been rather unfortunate, doing little other than frustrate me during his time as the only team member with misses and disobeyed orders. However, he has since improved and proved valuable in fights such as Rival Battle 2 and Bugsy. I expect him to be useful in the upcoming fight against Whitney.

Pit the Togepi
                  Level: 15 Ability: Serene Grace
                  Relaxed Nature; Impetuous and silly.
                  HP: 37; Attack: 12; Defense: 30; Sp. Attack: 18; Sp. Defense: 25; Speed: 13
                  Moves: Yawn, Charm, Extrasensory, and Metronome
                  Notes: Pit has proved immediately useful in the short time I have had him, while I am unable to lead with him due to the conditions of my other team members and am forced to constantly heal him, his access to extrasensory has made many of the poison types in Bugsy's gym and on Team Rocket members easy to fell. I have yet to use Metronome due to the reliability of Extrasensory.

Lethe the Slowpoke
                  Level: 15 Ability: Oblivious (how appropriate)
                  Sassy Nature; Good perserverance.
                  HP: 55; Attack: 26; Defense: 29; Sp. Attack: 17; Sp. Defense: 19; Speed: 9
                  Moves: Water Gun, Yawn, Tackle, Confusion
                  Notes: Lethe's lack of useful moves after I first obtained her combined with her weakness to bug and low special attack to limit her usefulness to me so far. She proved useful in my second rival battle, defeating the higher level Quilava. I look forward to later gyms like Morty's gym, Chuck's gym and Jasmine's gym to see how Lethe fares there.
                  Old April 9th, 2017 (11:13 PM).

POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 8- Revenge of the Son
                    Spoiler:

-Made my way to Cinnabar.
                    -Did the Mansion
                    -Defeated Blaine using FELICITY's Psychic on Growlithe, MAD DOG's Bite on Arcanine and Ponyta, and SAURO's Strength.
                    -Evolved MAD DOG into Arcanine.

TOWN BREAKDOWN
                    Spoiler:
                    Pallet-Green Otter
                    Viridian- Oscar King
                    Pewter- Green Otter
                    Cerulean-Oscar King
                    Vermillion-Oscar King
                    Lavender- Green Otter
                    Celadon-Oscar King
                    Fuschia-Oscar King
                    Saffron-Green Otter
                    Cinnabar- Green Otter

CAST
                    Spoiler:

SAURO The Venusaur
                    Level 46
                    IRIS The PIKACHU
                    Level 31

FELICITY The ALAKAZAM
                    Level 46

MAD DOG The ARCANINE
                    Level 47

ONGOING CHALLENGES
                    Old April 11th, 2017 (6:31 AM).

I decided to update a little bit, mainly because I feel very behind in all the others in this challenge since I started it a while ago and have not yet completed it.

- Fought Team Magma in Meteor Falls
                      - Went back to Fallarbor Town
                      - Headed to Mauville
                      - Fought Team Magma at Mt. Chimney
                      - Healed my team
                      - Made it to Lavaridge
                      Old April 14th, 2017 (6:19 AM). Edited April 20th, 2017 by galladetitan.

Nature: Calm
                        Was here previously but couldn't play. Now I'm back!

A) USERNAME: galladetitan
                        B) WHICH GAME: White
                        C) GENDER: male

Spoiler:

a) Favourite colour: Black and Midnight blue

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Brawn
                        (Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful)

c) Favourite Animal: Wolves and dolphins (ik it's a weird combination)

d) Where would you rather be:
                        (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard, Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.)

e) Favourite Food: salmon and pasta

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? no

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? slender

i) Which do you prefer? mythical creatures
                        (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures)

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference.
                        1. Dark
                        2. Water
                        3. tie between Ice and Psychic

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5)
                        rattata line, burmy line, trubbish line

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?
                        singer/screenwriter

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones?
                        [B]earth tones or b/w/B]

n) Name a person that Inspires you?
                        shawn mendes

o) What is your favourite music?
                        pop

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday?
                        N/A

q) What is your zodiac sign?
                        cancer

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?
                        santorini/japan/venice

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?
                        smart and unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe?
                        yellow

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?
                        7-8

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect)
                        music (performing arts)

w) Name one talent of yours.
                        sining

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
                        intelligent, sneaky, solitary

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?
                        N/A

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe?
                        poison, normal, dragon
                        Old April 16th, 2017 (12:53 PM). Edited April 16th, 2017 by AlmightyBreloom.

I'd like to sign up for this challenge. Just recently saw it and thought it looked interesting!
                          A) USERNAME: AlmightyBreloom
                          B) GAME: White 2
                          C) GENDER: Male
                          Spoiler:

a) Color: Blue
                          b) Quality that best describes you: Brains
                          c) Favorite animal: Wolves and Turtles
                          d) Where would you rather be: City
                          e) Favorite food: Burgers and Burritos
                          f) More masculine or feminine than others of the same gender? no
                          g) Good or Evil? Good
                          h) Slender or muscular? slender
                          i) which do you prefer? mammals
                          j) top three types in order: Grass, Water, Fighting
                          k) what pokemon do you hate? Kricketot and Kricketune
                          l) what profession would you like? writer
                          m) Variety of colors or earthy tones? Variety
                          n) person that inspires you? N/A
                          o) favorite music? hip hop
                          p) favorite non-religious holiday? Halloween
                          q) zodiac sign? Libra
                          r) where would you like to travel to? Germany or Canada
                          s) smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? smart and unattractive
                          t) what color do you loathe? Greyish purple
                          u) level of confidence from 1-10? 7-8
                          v) favorite subject? history
                          w) name one talent of yours: being decent at most things
                          x) describe yourself with 3 adjectives: smart, boisterous, convincing
                          y) Which trainer from the games or anime do you identify with the most? N/A
                          z) What pokemon types do you loathe? N/A
                          Also, I'd appreciate it if i didn't get a Lucario, even though it might fit my answers. I've used it in so many playthroughs and would rather use something different
                          Old April 17th, 2017 (8:40 AM).

A) USERNAME:treekoman9
                            B) WHICH GAME:Emerald
                            C) GENDER:Male
                            Spoiler:
                            a) Red
                            b)Brains
                            c)Cat
                            d)Forest
                            e)Pizza
                            f)Yes. Feminine
                            g)Evil
                            h)Muscular
                            i)Reptiles
                            j)Water,Dark,Dragon
                            k)Umbreon and Wobuffet
                            l)Game Designer
                            m)Variety of Colors
                            n)Brendon Urie
                            o)Alternative/Punk Rock
                            p)My Birthday
                            q)Aquarius
                            r)Great Britain
                            s)Smart and Unattractive
                            t)Pink
                            u)2.5/10
                            v)Science
                            w)Playing Trombone
                            x)Boring,Smart,Geeky
                            y)Any Rival
                            z)Fairies.
                            Old April 19th, 2017 (10:48 PM).

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by treekoman9 View Post
                              A) USERNAME:treekoman9
                              B) WHICH GAME:Emerald
                              C) GENDER:Male
                              Spoiler:
                              a) Red
                              b)Brains
                              c)Cat
                              d)Forest
                              e)Pizza
                              f)Yes. Feminine
                              g)Evil
                              h)Muscular
                              i)Reptiles
                              j)Water,Dark,Dragon
                              k)Umbreon and Wobuffet
                              l)Game Designer
                              m)Variety of Colors
                              n)Brendon Urie
                              o)Alternative/Punk Rock
                              p)My Birthday
                              q)Aquarius
                              r)Great Britain
                              s)Smart and Unattractive
                              t)Pink
                              u)2.5/10
                              v)Science
                              w)Playing Trombone
                              x)Boring,Smart,Geeky
                              y)Any Rival
                              z)Fairies.
                              Ok Treckoman9, this is the first time I've give out one of these so your challenge is
                              Spoiler:
                              TREEKOMAN9's ultimate playlist!
                              -You are a wandering musician, searching for the perfect soundtrack for his journey, like a soundtrack to a film. You need to update every gym and/or major story event and provide the song that sums up your update (youtube links welcome, not necessary). In addition, all Pokemon MUST be named after Video Game soundtracks you like

- EXPLOUD- Variety of Colors, Smart and Unattractive, Playing the Trombone, Brendon Urie - Your partner in rhythm, providing logic to your decisions, this Pokemon must know at least one SMART move (from the contest page)

- FLYGON- Variety of Colours, Dragon, Reptile - The team's edgy powerhouse, he heard of the band before they made it big and hates that mainstream stuff. This Pokemon MUST hold an item of clothing (any glasses or scarves)

- SEVIPER- Variety of Colours, Reptile, Evil.- The sinister edge to your playlist, this Pokemon is venomous with its words, and darkens to tone. This Pokemon must always know a dark and a poison type move.

POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 9- I AM THE GREEN OTTER
                              Spoiler:

-Went to the Islands (forced to go as Green Otter as Green Otter in Cinibar)
                              - Did the islands for levels.
                              - Seeing his team relax and enjoy the peace of the island, Oscar declared HE IS THE GREEN OTTER! (This rule makes me only able to use from this point onward, Sauro, and Mad Dog for the elite 4). The social support has left as has the One in The Background.
                              -Took on Vermillion Gym and defeated Giovanni using SAURO's Razor Leaf on the whole team.

TOWN BREAKDOWN
                              Spoiler:
                              Pallet-Green Otter
                              Viridian- Oscar King
                              Pewter- Green Otter
                              Cerulean-Oscar King
                              Vermillion-Oscar King
                              Lavender- Green Otter
                              Celadon-Oscar King
                              Fuschia-Oscar King
                              Saffron-Green Otter
                              Cinnabar- Green Otter

CAST
                              Spoiler:

SAURO The Venusaur
                              Level 54
                              IRIS The PIKACHU
                              Level 31

FELICITY The ALAKAZAM
                              Level 50

MAD DOG The ARCANINE
                              Level 51

ONGOING CHALLENGES
                              Old April 20th, 2017 (5:34 PM).

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by galladetitan View Post
                                Was here previously but couldn't play. Now I'm back!

A) USERNAME: galladetitan
                                B) WHICH GAME: White
                                C) GENDER: male

Spoiler:

a) Favourite colour: Black and Midnight blue

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Brawn

c) Favourite Animal: Wolves and dolphins (ik it's a weird combination)

d) Where would you rather be:
                                (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard, Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.)

e) Favourite Food: salmon and pasta

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? no

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? slender

i) Which do you prefer? mythical creatures
                                (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures)

1. Dark
                                2. Water
                                3. tie between Ice and Psychic

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5)
                                rattata line, burmy line, trubbish line

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?
                                singer/screenwriter

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones?
                                [B]earth tones or b/w/B]

n) Name a person that Inspires you?
                                shawn mendes

o) What is your favourite music?
                                pop

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday?
                                N/A

q) What is your zodiac sign?
                                cancer

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?
                                santorini/japan/venice

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?
                                smart and unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe?
                                yellow

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?
                                7-8

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect)
                                music (performing arts)

w) Name one talent of yours.
                                sining

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
                                intelligent, sneaky, solitary

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?
                                N/A

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe?
                                poison, normal, dragon
                                I apologize for the wait and lack of pictures. This is my first time doing this.

Spoiler:

A Mesmerizing Tour

You are a eminent pop singer whose live tours are famous across the globe. While successful live, your albums have historically sold poorly. This is due to a wicked secret that you keep hidden, you hypnotize your audiences at each and every live show. After a successful tour in Sinnoh you decide to tour in Unova only to receive a warning upon your arrival, Team Plasma has learned of your secret. They have threatened to release the knowledge to the public unless you comply with their demands. To save your career, you must take matters into your own hands and defeat the leader of Team Plasma without compromising your plans or revealing your secret to the public.

Your Pokemon:

The Bouncer
                                Crustle
                                Earthy tones, cancer, solitary
                                This Crustle was hired to protect both you and your other Pokémon from the legions of fans at live tours. It is greedy however, and demands to hold the amulet coin when in the front of the party. It also must know at least one stat increasing move (to make itself more threatening).

The Hypnotist
                                Musharna
                                Psychic, Japan, Intelligent
                                This Musharna is the secret to your success, doing the majority of your hypnotism for you. It must keep the move Hypnosis to do so however, so DO NOT DELETE IT.

The Amplifier
                                Seismitoad
                                Water, Smart and Unattractive, Music
                                This Seismitoad has been hooked up with equipment that allows it to absorb and amplify the sound of your singing. This equipment is delicate and overloads easily however, so Seismitoad must be switched out if hit by either an electric move or a sound move to protect it. The Seismitoad enjoys making music with you and as such must learn at least one sound move.

-OR- (Because none of the three are available before the first gym)

The Loyal Fan
                                Samurott
                                Brawn, Water, Japan
                                After Samurott learned your secret, you have been forced to keep a close eye on it. It is very loyal so there has been no issue so far. This Samurott is a huge fan and must learn and keep the move encore when given the option. It treasures both you and your Pokémon and angers when they are damaged, it therefore must be switched in if a Pokémon faints.

Your Missions:
                                Ghetsis has instructed you to use your talents to hypnotize all the gym leaders, you must have Munna/Musharna use hypnosis once during each gym battle (it counts even if it misses the Pokémon).
                                You must avoid attracting too much attention in doing so, limit your purchases to below 5000 and 10000 Pokémon dollars per Pokémart for badges 1-4 and badges 4-8 respectively (no limit at the E4 Pokémart) to avoid rumors of a rich kid in town.
                                Finally, as a fan of singing, you empathize with Audino despite hating normal types. As such, you on principle avoid hurting all wild Audino.
                                Old April 21st, 2017 (4:01 AM). Edited April 21st, 2017 by Ronintoad.

Nature: Relaxed
                                  A) USERNAME: Ronintoad
                                  B) WHICH GAME: Black 2

Spoiler:

a) Favourite color: Purple

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Brains

c) Favourite animal: Bearded Dragon

d) Where would you rather be?: Large Meadow

e) Favourite food: Chicken

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? Masculine

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Muscular

i) Which do you prefer?: Reptiles/Amphibians
                                  (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or Mythical creatures)

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference: Poison > Water > Dark

k) What Pokemon do you hate? N/A

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Nuclear Engineer

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? Variety of colour

n) Name a person that inspires you: N/A

o) What is your favourite music? Metal/Rock

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? Halloween

q) What is your zodiac sign? Aquarius

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Scotland

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe? Bright pink

u) On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 10

v) Favourite type of subject: Art
                                  (Art, Science, Geology, Etc.)

w) Name one talent of yours: Being able to put myself in other people's shoes

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives: Smart, unpredictable, determined

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Brock

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? N/A

P.S. Non-overrated Pokémon are preferable!
                                  Old April 22nd, 2017 (5:33 AM).

Nature: Timid
                                    USERNAME: cc_aussie
                                    WHICH GAME: Diamond

Please only Pokemon available in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum

Spoiler:

a) Favourite color: Green

c) Favourite animal: Red Fox

d) Where would you rather be?: Forest

e) Favourite food: Fruit

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? On the fence between both

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil I'd like to think I'm good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference: Ice, Poison, Dark

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Veterinarian/Biochemist

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? Variety of colours

n) Name a person that inspires you: My Chem teacher

o) What is your favourite music? All kinds

q) What is your zodiac sign? Leo

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? US

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe? Brown/Olive green

u) On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 5

v) Favourite type of subject: Chemistry

w) Name one talent of yours: Arguing

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives: Opinionated, headstrong, smart

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Dawn

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? Early game rodents
                                    Old April 23rd, 2017 (4:34 AM).
                                    Audino master

Wow... it's been over month since last update, but here it is, finally...

Do you wanna know, how Goofiness took over Unova?Part 5/Epilogue
                                    Spoiler:

Symbols of Goof:

Symbol of Basic Goofiness

"I want you to wear these" Symbol

PETA Symbol

"I am The FLASH" Symbol

"Doom is better" Symbol

Pack Symbol

"I don't even know now" Symbol

"Me after this challenge" Symbol

Generals of Goof:

The Bold Thick Fat Miracle in Arms

Level? Strong
                                    Attacks? Splash

The Modest Hustle Goof in Arms

Level? Now overoverpowered
                                    Attacks? FFFFFIIIIREEEE BLLLIITTZKRRRIIIIIEEEEGGG

The Bashful Telepathy Balance in Arms

Level? Balanced
                                    Attacks? Balanced

Army of Me

Diary:
                                    Spoiler:

There is nothing... Only no thing... That means, there's something?
                                    No, there is no thing, so there cant be some thing... Socks...
                                    [/I]

Because of this unexpected pause, I decided to make this epilogue POV (that means no Iris's POV). Hope you'll like it:
                                    Epilogue:
                                    Spoiler:

Month ago
                                    "Okay, I think this will do it. I hope Janp will like it." said Sir Yarn Salot as he posted very special answer to one stranger's post... This answer:
                                    Spoiler:
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by SirYarnsalot View Post
                                    @Janp

wow that post screwed with Yarn
                                    uhhh... he'll try. here's your class?

Spoiler:

Trainer Class: Absolute Goofball
                                    You've been born a natural goof! Obviously. Since childhood, you've caused trouble wherever you go, and you fully embrace that! In the Region of Unova, there's plenty of opportunity to cause trouble, and spread the love of goof across the world!

Your Pokemon:

The "Partner-In-Crime"
                                    Darmanitan: Fire, Muscular, Volcano, Goof (LOOK AT ITS FACE), The closest food, Mythical Creatures
                                    This pokemon has been in on your goofy antics since childhood! No restrictions other than trainer poll!

The Counter-Balance
                                    Beheeyem: Brains, Math, Mars (knew that would be handy ), Mythical Creatures
                                    This pokemon insists on keeping you in check, and thus, must always be in the first slot of your party, ever since you catch it! Also, it must be involved in every Team Plasma battle, to keep your impressionable mind from being abducted into the team!

The One Who Watches From a Distance
                                    Azumarill: Fairy, Yelling from Girlfriend (just look at azurill, it clearly has been yelled at), magical (eh)
                                    OH MY GOD IT'S ACTUALLY MAGICAL. You must have one part of your diary have to do with a miracle occuring in your adventure, involving your Azumarill. Also, its magic means it must have at least 3 special moves!

Your Trainer Missions!

Goofy Hospitality: You must try to catch every new pokemon you encounter! If you fail, however, you can't catch it anymore. Yeah...

Goofy Trainer Poll: You must ask three people on this forum their favorite item! Then, you must give those three items to your pokemon to hold.

Literal GOOFsanity: You must have a diary! Not only that, but it must make absolutely no sense. Just, no sense. At all. Do whatever you have to, just make it as weird as possible.

Optional Mission:

The Cult of Goof: You are starting up a cult, worshipping Janpulous, the god of GOOF. In your diary entries, you can include another entry, from the POV of someone else. This also must make no sense. YOU ARE CORRUPTING THEIR MIND.

wow, this is a unique class... hope it works, have fun...
                                    In near future

News reporter: "Breaking news. Today, famous internet star, Sir Yarnsalot, was found dead in his mansion on Hawaii. We still don't know, what happened, but from first informations, it seems that our beloved Yarn had heart attack. Wait... I just got call from police. It looks like they found a letter for Yarn from mysterious Janp. Ohhh... Okay... Janp wrote:
                                    'My dear Yarn,

IT WAS GOOD!! NOT GOOF!!'

... ... ... That's all. We'll bring you more information on today's night's news. We're out."

Well... It was awesome challenge and in the end pretty challenging (Iris fight really felt like champion battle). I'll probably repeat this with proper answers... once...
                                    Also, thanks Yarn for making me a team and theme and to Pikabowser123 for even making this possible.
                                    Old April 25th, 2017 (8:43 PM).

Nature: Lonely
                                      USERNAME: tommyeatsdonuts
                                      WHICH GAME: Heart Gold

Let's do this thang

Spoiler:

a) Favorite color: Red

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
                                      Brave

c) Favourite Animal: Bear

d) Where would you rather be: Large Meadows

e) Favourite Food: Pizza

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? nah

g) Which one are you most like? Good

i) Which do you prefer?
                                      Birds

1-Grass
                                      2- Flying
                                      3- Normal

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5): Sneasel, Magikarp, Trubish

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Actor

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? Variety of Color

n) Name a person that Inspires you? Bill Nye the Science Guy (bill bill bill bill)

o) What is your favourite music? Show-tunes

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? New Years Eve

q) What is your zodiac sign? Capricorn

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Germany

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Attractive

t) What colour do you loathe? Green

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 5

v) Favourite type of Subject: History

w) Name one talent of yours: Acting...I guess

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. introvert,hungry, trusting

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Tierno

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? Bug
                                      Old April 30th, 2017 (5:17 AM).
                                      Audino master

Guess it's up to me to give these poor soul their personality results...

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Ronintoad View Post
                                      A) USERNAME: Ronintoad
                                      B) WHICH GAME: Black 2

Spoiler:

a) Favourite color: Purple

c) Favourite animal: Bearded Dragon

d) Where would you rather be?: Large Meadow

e) Favourite food: Chicken

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? Masculine

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference: Poison > Water > Dark

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Nuclear Engineer

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? Variety of colour

n) Name a person that inspires you: N/A

o) What is your favourite music? Metal/Rock

q) What is your zodiac sign? Aquarius

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Scotland

t) What colour do you loathe? Bright pink

u) On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 10

v) Favourite type of subject: Art

w) Name one talent of yours: Being able to put myself in other people's shoes

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives: Smart, unpredictable, determined

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Brock

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? N/A

P.S. Non-overrated Pokémon are preferable!
                                      Hi, sorry for the wait, but I hope you'll like this:

Spoiler:
                                      Trainer Class: Metalhead scientist
                                      Unable to make some sort of line between your profesional life and your passion for Metal, you decided to show the world that it doesn't matter how you look. You traveled to Unova and started new research about Pokemon. Who knows what adventures awaits you.

Metal persona - Purple, Masculine, Poison and Dark, Metal/Rock, Unpredictable
                                      This is your Metal persona. Strong, brute, unpredictable, this Pokemon has to have 4 offensive physical moves...

True scientist - Brains, Good, Amphibians, Nuclear Engineer, Smart and unattractive, Smart again
                                      This is science part of you. This Pokemon can't have physical moves...

Balancing factor - Water, Bearded Dragon, Muscular, Aquarius, determined
                                      This is you. Trying to balance your life, this Pokemon has no restrictions...

Trainer Missions:
                                      Metal will stand tall: Your Pokemon will make your band. Name them after various bands members.

Newton's Interpolation: (I know it's more of the Math that Nuclear Engineering, but you know...) You carefully plan your whole journey. At the end of each report, you should write a small note about what do you plan next. And in the next report, you should evaluate the result of that planning.

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by cc_aussie View Post
                                      USERNAME: cc_aussie
                                      WHICH GAME: Diamond

Please only Pokemon available in Diamond, Pearl, Platinum

Spoiler:

a) Favourite color: Green

c) Favourite animal: Red Fox

d) Where would you rather be?: Forest

e) Favourite food: Fruit

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? On the fence between both

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil I'd like to think I'm good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference: Ice, Poison, Dark

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Veterinarian/Biochemist

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? Variety of colours

n) Name a person that inspires you: My Chem teacher

o) What is your favourite music? All kinds

q) What is your zodiac sign? Leo

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? US

t) What colour do you loathe? Brown/Olive green

u) On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 5

v) Favourite type of subject: Chemistry

w) Name one talent of yours: Arguing

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives: Opinionated, headstrong, smart

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Dawn

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? Early game rodents
                                      Once again, sorry for the wait, but I hope you'll like this:

Spoiler:
                                      Trainer Class: Eterna City's Elite
                                      You spent your whole life in Eterna City, training to be best Grass-type trainer, second only to Gardenia. You studied and cared about Grass-types like no other trainers and so, you became one of the specialists on Grass-types. Now, as elite trainer you have been entrusted with very special mission. Travel the Sinnoh region and save as much Grass-type Pokemon as you can...

Grass enthusiast - Green, Fruit, Forest, Veterinarian, Variety of colours
                                      Your partner since very young age, you always do everything together. This Pokemon should be always in the first slot of your team.

Noble Elite - Red Fox, Good, Opinionated, Headstrong, Smart, Leo
                                      As Elite, you know that you need other Pokemon that just Grass-types and Luxray has exactly what you were looking for. This Pokemon should always be ready to battle (Revive if he faints...)

Cures and Poisons - Smart and unattractive, Chemistry, My Chem teacher (I quess ), Slender, Biochemist
                                      Your mission will be hard, so you need someone to help you catching all these Grass-types. This Pokemon movepool must be adapted for Pokemon catching.

Trainer Missions:
                                      Grass Paradise: You have to catch all Grass-type Pokemon you find and save them into PC...

Nature only: During whole run, you can only you Berries, Powders and other Natural items, with only exception being E4 fight, where you can use anything.

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by tommyeatsdonuts View Post
                                      USERNAME: tommyeatsdonuts
                                      WHICH GAME: Heart Gold

Let's do this thang

Spoiler:

a) Favorite color: Red

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
                                      Brave

c) Favourite Animal: Bear

d) Where would you rather be: Large Meadows

e) Favourite Food: Pizza

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? nah

g) Which one are you most like? Good

i) Which do you prefer?
                                      Birds

1-Grass
                                      2- Flying
                                      3- Normal

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5): Sneasel, Magikarp, Trubish

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? Actor

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? Variety of Color

n) Name a person that Inspires you? Bill Nye the Science Guy (bill bill bill bill)

o) What is your favourite music? Show-tunes

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? New Years Eve

q) What is your zodiac sign? Capricorn

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Germany

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Attractive

t) What colour do you loathe? Green

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 5

v) Favourite type of Subject: History

w) Name one talent of yours: Acting...I guess

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. introvert,hungry, trusting

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Tierno

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? Bug
                                      Okay, here's yours:

Spoiler:
                                      Trainer Class: Wanted actor
                                      What is it like to be the most famous actor in the whole Johto? But with great acting comes a great responsibility. You decided to be example for kids and made a plan for big tour across region, meeting its people.

Bodyguard - Bear, Muscular, Normal, Germany, Brave
                                      Your own bodyguard. This Pokemon should have stat changing attack - one for boosting his own stats and one for decreasing opponent's stats.

Limousine - Tierno, Hungry, Trusting, Capricorn, Show-tunes
                                      You have to move somehow around the region. This Pokemon can't be used in battle unless it's your last Pokemon.

Star companion - Grass, Flying, Large Meadows, Variety of Color, Attractive
                                      And finally, your signature Pokemon. Where would you be without this small grassball? Everyone expect you to fight alongside this Pokemon. There is only one rule... Use this Pokemon in every major battle.

Trainer Missions:
                                      Tour: You'll be visiting more that 18 cities and towns. You have to visit every city/town in game and try to do everything you can before you move on. You also can't return to previous city/town unless for story things.

Not alone: You have three free spots in your caravan, so recruit three more Pokemon, that will acompany you. These Pokemon have their own roles which you will decide (Partner, Manager, Cheerleader, ... , it's up to you). You can't use these Pokemon in battle, but you have to include them in your report sommehow...

Well, I think that's it... I hope you all like it...
                                      Old April 30th, 2017 (8:24 AM).
                                      tommyeatsdonuts tommyeatsdonuts is offline

Nature: Lonely
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Janp View Post

Okay, here's yours:

Spoiler:
                                        Trainer Class: Wanted actor
                                        What is it like to be the most famous actor in the whole Johto? But with great acting comes a great responsibility. You decided to be example for kids and made a plan for big tour across region, meeting its people.

Your own bodyguard. This Pokemon should have stat changing attack - one for boosting his own stats and one for decreasing opponent's stats.

Limousine - Tierno, Hungry, Trusting, Capricorn, Show-tunes
                                        You have to move somehow around the region. This Pokemon can't be used in battle unless it's your last Pokemon.

Star companion - Grass, Flying, Large Meadows, Variety of Color, Attractive
                                        And finally, your signature Pokemon. Where would you be without this small grassball? Everyone expect you to fight alongside this Pokemon. There is only one rule... Use this Pokemon in every major battle.

Trainer Missions:
                                        Tour: You'll be visiting more that 18 cities and towns. You have to visit every city/town in game and try to do everything you can before you move on. You also can't return to previous city/town unless for story things.

Not alone: You have three free spots in your caravan, so recruit three more Pokemon, that will acompany you. These Pokemon have their own roles which you will decide (Partner, Manager, Cheerleader, ... , it's up to you). You can't use these Pokemon in battle, but you have to include them in your report sommehow...

Well, I think that's it... I hope you all like it...
                                        Question, Tediursa/Ursaring is not available in heart gold, just soul silver. I don't really have another way of getting it, so I was wondering if I could get another pokemon for that slot. Other than that I love it, thank you.
                                        Old April 30th, 2017 (9:44 AM).
                                        Monster-hunting Red Mage

Nature: Timid
                                          A) USERNAME: Fawful
                                          B) WHICH GAME: Emerald

Spoiler:
                                          a) Favorite color: Red-orange

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Beauty

c) Favourite Animal: Fox

d) Where would you rather be: Meadows

e) Favourite Food: Cheese soup

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender?: N/A

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil: Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?: N/A (Somewhere inbetween)

i) Which do you prefer?: Mammals

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference.: Fairy, Flying, Fire

k) What Pokemon do you hate: Stunfisk, Landorus, Magmar, Wormadam, Bellsprout

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?: Accountant

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones?: Duller, earthen tones

n) Name a person that Inspires you?: N/A

o) What is your favourite music?: Those with a melancholic tone (think something like Don't Fear the Reaper)

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday?: Does Halloween count? If not, New Years Day.

q) What is your zodiac sign?: Aries (which somewhat fits me)

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?: London

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?: Smart and unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe?: Dark greys with minor tints of other colors (especially "dark grey red")

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?: 4, with 1 being least and 10 being most

v) Favourite type of Subject: Math

w) Name one talent of yours: My ability to comfort others

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives: Reserved, quiet, intelligent

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?: Cheren

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe?: Bland and ugly pokemon (ex. Stunfisk, Stunky)

Additionally, could someone explain to me how exactly Rule 5 works? I'm afraid I don't understand it well.
                                          Old April 30th, 2017 (11:49 AM).
                                          Audino master

Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by tommyeatsdonuts View Post
                                          Question, Tediursa/Ursaring is not available in heart gold, just soul silver. I don't really have another way of getting it, so I was wondering if I could get another pokemon for that slot. Other than that I love it, thank you.
                                          Sorry, I didn't look, if it's avaliable, my bad. But I think Primeape should work... Also restriction would have change, because Primeape really don't have any nice stat decreasing move. So...

Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Fawful_X View Post
                                          Additionally, could someone explain to me how exactly Rule 5 works? I'm afraid I don't understand it well.
                                          Working on your team, I should post it tomorrow (If noone would post before me)
                                          And for Rule 5: You can't cheat any Pokemon in, unless you can't get that Pokemon normally or early in your version. In that case, you can cheat in level 5 Pokemon as your Starter Pokemon.
                                          Old April 30th, 2017 (2:11 PM).
                                          AlmightyBreloom AlmightyBreloom is offline

Unfortunately, it looks like I've been skipped. Makes sense considering that I submitted my sign up a long time ago, but could someone assign me a team?
                                            Old May 1st, 2017 (3:02 AM).

My sincerest apologies. I have a team in the works for you already it just needs a few minor tweaks before I post it. I had a couple teams close to ready but then exams hit me like a truck.

Quick Reply