Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Draconius GO
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2017 (3:44 AM). Edited May 1st, 2017 by Janp.
Audino master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawful_X View Post
A) USERNAME: Fawful
B) WHICH GAME: Emerald
C) GENDER: Male

Spoiler:
a) Favorite color: Red-orange

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Beauty

c) Favourite Animal: Fox

d) Where would you rather be: Meadows

e) Favourite Food: Cheese soup

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender?: N/A

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil: Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?: N/A (Somewhere inbetween)

i) Which do you prefer?: Mammals

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference.: Fairy, Flying, Fire

k) What Pokemon do you hate: Stunfisk, Landorus, Magmar, Wormadam, Bellsprout

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?: Accountant

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones?: Duller, earthen tones

n) Name a person that Inspires you?: N/A

o) What is your favourite music?: Those with a melancholic tone (think something like Don't Fear the Reaper)

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday?: Does Halloween count? If not, New Years Day.

q) What is your zodiac sign?: Aries (which somewhat fits me)

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?: London

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?: Smart and unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe?: Dark greys with minor tints of other colors (especially "dark grey red")

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?: 4, with 1 being least and 10 being most

v) Favourite type of Subject: Math

w) Name one talent of yours: My ability to comfort others

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives: Reserved, quiet, intelligent

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?: Cheren

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe?: Bland and ugly pokemon (ex. Stunfisk, Stunky)
Okay, I hope you will like it:

Spoiler:
Trainer Class: Strong-minded Rival
You would never ever expect to set up on Pokemon journey. When you met main character, you met someone as strong and smart as you are. But where you use math and hard training, he/she uses hope and friendship. You don't know why, but you enjoyed battling him/her. So when he/she decided to start out his own journey, you packed up your things and went after him/her.

Starting the rivalty - Red-orange, Fox, Fire
Everyone starts with someone. You and your Starter stand strong againts main character and his partner, so, during each Rival battle, you have to use your Starter as primary Pokemon.

Always ready - Brains, Good, Cheese soup, Smart and unattractive, Mammals, Aries, Math, Intelligent,
To be the very best, you have to be prepared. This Pokemon's abilities can help you do that. This Pokemon's moves have to have unique type (so no 2 Psychic-types attacks for example).

True face - Beauty, Meadows, Fairy, Reserved, Quiet, Halloween, Duller, earthen tones, Melancholic tone
Quiet but deadly, this Pokemon should be your SURPRISE Pokemon. No restrictions, except try to make this Pokemon as surprising as you can.

Trainer Missions:
To be the very best: Train! Before each Gym, your Pokemon have to be at least 1 level highter that Gym Leader's strongest Pokemon... In E4 case, your Pokemon have to be at least on same level as Champion's weakest Pokemon.

Gary was here, Ash sucks: You have to be first, so...
1) If you can (and want) do this run in speedrun OR
2) Play normally, but fast... Don't stay at one place for too long, or you'll be caught behind and never be the best... At the end of each report, post your game time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyBreloom View Post
I'd like to sign up for this challenge. Just recently saw it and thought it looked interesting!
A) USERNAME: AlmightyBreloom
B) GAME: White 2
Spoiler:

a) Color: Blue
b) Quality that best describes you: Brains
c) Favorite animal: Wolves and Turtles
d) Where would you rather be: City
e) Favorite food: Burgers and Burritos
f) More masculine or feminine than others of the same gender? no
g) Good or Evil? Good
h) Slender or muscular? slender
i) which do you prefer? mammals
j) top three types in order: Grass, Water, Fighting
k) what pokemon do you hate? Kricketot and Kricketune
l) what profession would you like? writer
m) Variety of colors or earthy tones? Variety
n) person that inspires you? N/A
o) favorite music? hip hop
p) favorite non-religious holiday? Halloween
q) zodiac sign? Libra
r) where would you like to travel to? Germany or Canada
s) smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? smart and unattractive
t) what color do you loathe? Greyish purple
u) level of confidence from 1-10? 7-8
v) favorite subject? history
w) name one talent of yours: being decent at most things
x) describe yourself with 3 adjectives: smart, boisterous, convincing
y) Which trainer from the games or anime do you identify with the most? N/A
z) What pokemon types do you loathe? N/A
Also, I'd appreciate it if i didn't get a Lucario, even though it might fit my answers. I've used it in so many playthroughs and would rather use something different

Unfortunately, it looks like I've been skipped. Makes sense considering that I submitted my sign up a long time ago, but could someone assign me a team?
Sorry, when I was doing teams yesterday, I assumed that everyone before got their team. Well, hope this was worth the time...

Spoiler:
Trainer Class: Archeologist
Your love for history and undiscovered led you to this whole new region. Who knows what awaits you... But can city boy like you survive the worst of nature?

Ancient life - Blue, Turtles, Libra, Smart and unattractive, History, Being decent at most things, not Lucario
Fossil Pokemon... Every big archeologist have one. You can't possibly somehow restric this proud turtle.

if you can't get Carracosta before E4, use Unfezant:

Explore! - City, Burgers and Burritos, Variety of colours, Germany or Canada, not Lucario
How would you know, where to go, if it wasn't for Unfezant? This Pokemon must in the first slot in your party in every new location (that means... if you return samowhere, it doesn't have to be in first slot)

Hiding in the dessert - Slender, Grass, Variety of colours, Halloween, Hip Hop
Another of your companions, Maractus, while looking funny, is sinister inside. It has to have at least one status changing move and be build as tank.

Digging site - Mammals, Smart and unattractive, Being decent at most things, Boisterous, Convincing
Your last partner helps you with all the hard work. It's attack's power must be highter that 80.

Trainer Missions:
New discoveries: You found never before seen Fossil. Yay! In your reports, descripe how you found it and what Pokemon revived from it looks like.

Relic Hunter: You can only buy things in exchange for nuggets, pearls and another items like these. Also, you should try and grap every item from every route you can.

EDIT: Looks like Rebarbeon have team for you... But I'll probably still leave this here (I spent few hours meking it, so it would be really hard for me to just delete it) and you can then just decide which one you like better.

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 1st, 2017 (4:19 AM).
Monster-hunting Red Mage

Nature: Timid
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Janp View Post
    Okay, I hope you will like it:

Spoiler:
    Trainer Class: Strong-minded Rival
    You would never ever expect to set up on Pokemon journey. When you met main character, you met someone as strong and smart as you are. But where you use math and hard training, he/she uses hope and friendship. You don't know why, but you enjoyed battling him/her. So when he/she decided to start out his own journey, you packed up your things and went after him/her.

Starting the rivalty - Red-orange, Fox, Fire
    Everyone starts with someone. You and your Starter stand strong againts main character and his partner, so, during each Rival battle, you have to use your Starter as primary Pokemon.

Always ready - Brains, Good, Cheese soup, Smart and unattractive, Mammals, Aries, Math, Intelligent,
    To be the very best, you have to be prepared. This Pokemon's abilities can help you do that. This Pokemon's moves have to have unique type (so no 2 Psychic-types attacks for example).

True face - Beauty, Meadows, Fairy, Reserved, Quiet, Halloween, Duller, earthen tones, Melancholic tone
    Quiet but deadly, this Pokemon should be your SURPRISE Pokemon. No restrictions, except try to make this Pokemon as surprising as you can.

Trainer Missions:
    To be the very best: Train! Before each Gym, your Pokemon have to be at least 1 level highter that Gym Leader's strongest Pokemon... In E4 case, your Pokemon have to be at least on same level as Champion's weakest Pokemon.

Gary was here, Ash sucks: You have to be first, so...
    1) If you can (and want) do this run in speedrun OR
    2) Play normally, but fast... Don't stay at one place for too long, or you'll be caught behind and never be the best... At the end of each report, post your game time.
    While I know this is somewhat nitpicky of me, I noticed that, unfortunately, Mawile is only available at Victory Road in Emerald, and has a low encounter rate (5%) that I feel could go against the challenge if the RNG isn't in my favor. Would I be able to request a different pokemon for the third team member?

Mind, this isn't an issue in Ruby, where it's available as early as Granite Cave and can still be caught before the 8th gym if I pass it up there, but at the same time, even if I wanted to I am unfortunately unable to switch to Ruby for the challenge due to simply only having Emerald for a Gen III game.
    Old May 1st, 2017 (10:36 AM).
    Audino master

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fawful_X View Post
    While I know this is somewhat nitpicky of me, I noticed that, unfortunately, Mawile is only available at Victory Road in Emerald, and has a low encounter rate (5%) that I feel could go against the challenge if the RNG isn't in my favor. Would I be able to request a different pokemon for the third team member?

Mind, this isn't an issue in Ruby, where it's available as early as Granite Cave and can still be caught before the 8th gym if I pass it up there, but at the same time, even if I wanted to I am unfortunately unable to switch to Ruby for the challenge due to simply only having Emerald for a Gen III game.
    Okay, mo problem.
    I get that it's uncomfortable for someone to get their Pokemon so late ingame, so, after few minutes of thinking, I decided to give you...

Old May 1st, 2017 (1:08 PM). Edited May 1st, 2017 by Rebarbeon.

Nature: Mild
      Ok here's mine AlmightyBreloom

Spoiler:

The Story of a Lifetime
      You are a investigative journalist who is interested in writing a biography of N. After 2 years of studying under Shauntal, you decide to go out and investigate N and Team Plasma personally. To do this you will need to investigate both the ex and current Team Plasma members to get as much information on N, Ghetsis, and the incident 2 years ago as possible. Assemble a squad to obtain information and piece together N's story.

Your Team:

Your Ears
      Azumarill
      Blue, Water, Mammals
      A great deal of the information that you obtain will come from spying on conversations. Azumarill's enhanced hearing is invaluable for this. This particular Azumarill is spoiled and refuses to be healed by anything other than natural ingredients (exceptions: soda pop and revives).

The Paper Maker
      Leavanny
      Grass
      Good
      Slender
      This Leavanny creates and stocks all of the silk paper that you use when writing. This must be represented by having Leavanny holding an item made of paper (ex: mail) at all times.

The Disguise
      Cohagrigus
      History
      Halloween
      Smart
      This Cohagrigus is your main method of hiding from Team Plasma Grunts (as they aren't the brightest of minions). It is a prankster and must always know at least 1 status move.

Hungry Cohagrigus - You must throw out all nuggets you collect to "feed" your Cohagrigus
      Investigative Findings - You must write entries detailing all major encounters with Team Plasma and Ex Team Plasma
      Remnants of N (Optional)- You must use Unova Link and catch all of N's Pokémon
      Old May 1st, 2017 (6:36 PM).
      Monster-hunting Red Mage

A Hot-Blooded Race
        SEGMENT 1: A Newfound Rival

Update Log 1
        Spoiler:
        As I look up at the starry skies, I can’t help but recall that girl I met the previous day. Clad in dark clothes with teal accents, she had approached me in search of advice on how to train pokemon. When I told her that I didn’t have any pokemon, she gave me a Torchic and stated that I was its new owner. I didn’t know how to feel about it due to how boring I felt that raising a pokemon was, until we battled each other.

The sheer thrill of it was almost too much for me to handle.

Excitement like no other welled up in me, and persisted after the battle. I trained that Torchic, who I decided to call Rafphel, for a few minutes before calling it a day and going back home.

And this morning, I learned that she would be embarking on the gym leader challenge to acquire more research data. The way she presented what she was planning on doing was definitely a challenge; a race. Given my newfound vigor in regards to pokemon battling, it was hard for me to refuse.

Thus, our race had begun. Unfortunately, as Rafphel was unsuited towards running, I had to keep him in his ball until we encountered trainers that sought to battle us. I swiftly discovered that, despite his lack of urge to battle and relative laziness, he was an excellent battler that few other trainers could hope to stand up to. Regardless of what we encountered on our path, it would be effortlessly crushed by either his sharp talons or tufts of fire.

...That is, dare I say, until we were diverted from the main path in the woods by a Skitty. It began with a simple rope that tripped me, and descended into a horrible detour when I found myself at the bottom of a cliff. It wasn’t too short a fall, otherwise I would have simply climbed back up it, and it wasn’t too far, otherwise I would have likely perished. When I saw the pink devil, I knew I had to capture it, as it was morally reprehensible to slay a wild pokemon to the point where I would surely be smited by divine forces, and simply ignoring it or knocking it out would surely result in it continuing to heckle us throughout the journey. Thus, a long, drawn-out slog through the woods began to catch the thing began. I was well aware I was losing a lot of time, but eventually, I successfully encountered and captured it… only to find myself face-to-face with a pack of Poochyena that were clearly irate that I was in their territory.

More battling had ensued. However, I saw potential in my pokemon that caused me to spend more time battling, rather than trying to make up for lost time. While the Skitty I had decided to call Alice did not seem too strong at the moment due to how hasty her execution was, Rafphel only grew more and more promising. Eventually, he was cloaked into a bright light, and when it faded, in his place was a new, more powerful species; a Combusken. While I had understood the concept of evolution, I never really realized what it meant until now. Once I had felt enough training had been done, I moved on with my journey, both pokemon safely kept away in their balls. Even though Rafphel had evolved, he was still sluggish, and I did not trust Alice in the slightest.

When I arrived at the gym that evening, it was to see that girl whose name I still didn’t know just finishing up against someone who appeared to be a teacher of some sort. When the teacher handed the badge to her, I mentally cursed myself over spending just a little too long training my pokemon. Resigning myself to how I was falling behind as I challenged her, I sent out Rafphel… and saw a look of pure terror on the teacher’s face. It was evident that my choice of pokemon to lead with was enough to shock her into a state of defeatism or even post-traumatic stress, as if she saw herself suffer humiliating defeat after humiliating defeat against it. After sending out a Nosepass and watching my pokemon decimate it in a single attack, she immediately forfeited and gave me a badge and TM, apparently out of sheer horror more than acknowledging that she couldn’t win.

After the events at the gym, both me and my rival left the gym… and came to me with a proposition. If I were to defeat her in a battle next morning, she would give us an hour’s head start.

I’m not sure about whether or not I want to use the TM yet, or even if I will. With my two pokemon out, however, I noticed that Rafphel is incredibly antsy, and I doubt he’d be able to handle not showing off how much he grew in the span of a single day. Meanwhile, Alice is just sleeping at my feet. If I wanted to, I could just kick her for retribution over that delay she caused, but at the same time, it would be highly likely I would find myself being charged with the crime of pokemon abuse.

Tonight, I decided to sleep outside the city, and get some training against the wild pokemon in early in the morning. After all, my pokemon will need to be at their best to stand a proper chance against the trials ahead, and it never hurts to get a little extra training in before an upcoming battle.

-A red-cloaked wander’s diary

Pokemon Status
        Spoiler:
        POKEMON
        Rafphel the Combusken (L17)
        Relaxed Nature
        -Double Kick
        -Peck
        -Focus Energy
        -Ember

Alice the Skitty (L16)
        Hasty Nature
        -Doubleslap
        -Tackle
        -Tail Whip
        -Attract

Italics indicate a move that will remain on the pokemon’s set in regards to the type it is.

Writer's notes and playtime information - Part 1
        Spoiler:
        Must have all three main team members pokemon 1 or more levels above the next gym leader
        Try to beat the game as fast as possible!

Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Rafphel): Starter, use in ALL Rival battles (Fighting move, Fire move, [REDACTED X2])
        Spoink/Grumpig ([REDACTED]): Catch on Jagged Pass, all moves must be different types ([REDACTED X4])
        Skitty/Delcatty (Angelo/Alice): Catch on Route 116, have a surprising setup (??? X4)

HM Slaves (all early route pokemon for convenience, in essence they are simply nonexistent in regards to gyms due to their lack of purpose beyond getting around obstacles w/o wasting moves)
        LOTAD: Evolve into Lombre, used for Surf, then Waterfall and Dive
        ZIGZAGOON: Use for Cut, Rock Smash and Strength
        WINGULL: Use for Fly

TMs needed: x1-x3 for Rafphel, x??? for Alice, x??? for ???

SEGMENT 1 GOALS - Acquire Torchic, Acquire HM Slaves, Acquire Skitty, L16 Minimum
        ---Incidentally, L16 is when Torchic evolves, so Roxanne will be a piece of cake. Additionally, since Torchic is a starter pokemon, no need to hack anything in.
        The Zigzagoon at the start, like usual, is pathetically easy. Named the Torchic Rafphel.
        Rafphel got up to L7 from a couple wild pokemon and the May battle, so he has Focus Energy now.
        Pokeballs were obtained at 0:10. Given this is when a nuzlocke would formally start, I'll consider this the start of the run, but I'll still record the proper game time.
        First order of business now that I have pokeballs is acquiring the HM slaves I'll use for the game.
        First HM Slave is Zigzagoon. It'll be using Cut, Rock Smash and Strength.
        Second is Wingull. its sole purpose is for Fly.
        Third is Lotad. I'll have to evolve it, but when I do it'll be used for Surf, Waterfall and Dive.
        First trainer battle other than May... and Torchic gets two crits in a row.
        The next? THREE CRITS IN A ROW
        ARE YOU SERIOUS
        Arriving at Petalburg, and Rafphel is already L10 so he has Ember.
        ...And the Team Aqua Grunt lost in one Ember. Oh dear.
        Zigzagoon has acquired a third of its sole purpose.
        After roughly a half hour of searching for it, I finally found a Skitty. Geeze, that was a horrible time sink... At least Torchic is L15 now, so I just need to do a little more grinding before crushing Roxanne?
        Rafphel hit level 16. Prepare for devastation, Roxanne... as soon as my Skitty also hits L16. That's an even worse timesink, that's double the level I captured it at!
        I just realized my Zigzagoon HM slave has Pickup. It won't really get me anything too good, and I'll just trash what it gets but... nice to know.
        Gym was really easy, but that's what having a Combusken does to Rustboro.

Segment Length: 0:10 - 1:52 = 1 Hour 42 Minutes
        Rafphel - L17 Combusken - Relaxed - Double Kick, Peck, Focus Energy, Ember
        Alice - L16 Skitty - Hasty - Doubleslap, Tackle, Tail Whip, Attract

Items from Zigzagoon - 2 X-Attacks
        No items had to be used aside from pokeballs.

Current thoughts: If it weren't for how I had to grind each of my pokemon up to Level 16, I'd have probably knocked Roxanne out about 45 minutes earlier. Rafphel is about as good as he'll get until I get [REDACTED], and Peck will be especially effective against Brawly. Not sure if I want to keep Double Slap or Tackle for when I get [REDACTED] on Alice.
        NEXT TIME: Backtracking, flashing lights, and wandering in the dark. Expect a somewhat brief segment if I stop at Brawly.

Some information has been redacted or otherwise modified until it becomes revealed in the challenge, so I don't reveal everything I have planned.
        Old May 1st, 2017 (8:17 PM).

Thanks for the teams! I'll most likely use Rebarbeon's team as the challenges interest me a little bit more, but I'll probably hold onto the team that Janp gave me if I do a run through later on in black or white.
          Old May 2nd, 2017 (3:57 AM).

Quote:
            Once again, sorry for the wait, but I hope you'll like this:

Spoiler:
            Trainer Class: Eterna City's Elite
            You spent your whole life in Eterna City, training to be best Grass-type trainer, second only to Gardenia. You studied and cared about Grass-types like no other trainers and so, you became one of the specialists on Grass-types. Now, as elite trainer you have been entrusted with very special mission. Travel the Sinnoh region and save as much Grass-type Pokemon as you can...

Grass enthusiast - Green, Fruit, Forest, Veterinarian, Variety of colours
            Your partner since very young age, you always do everything together. This Pokemon should be always in the first slot of your team.

Noble Elite - Red Fox, Good, Opinionated, Headstrong, Smart, Leo
            As Elite, you know that you need other Pokemon that just Grass-types and Luxray has exactly what you were looking for. This Pokemon should always be ready to battle (Revive if he faints...)

Cures and Poisons - Smart and unattractive, Chemistry, My Chem teacher (I quess ), Slender, Biochemist
            Your mission will be hard, so you need someone to help you catching all these Grass-types. This Pokemon movepool must be adapted for Pokemon catching.

Trainer Missions:
            Grass Paradise: You have to catch all Grass-type Pokemon you find and save them into PC...

Nature only: During whole run, you can only you Berries, Powders and other Natural items, with only exception being E4 fight, where you can use anything.

Well, I think that's it... I hope you all like it...
            Thank you so much! I'm really excited to use these Pokemon... I will get started on this challenge tomorrow
            Old May 2nd, 2017 (5:53 AM).
            Audino master

I'm glad you all like your teams

Anyway... My gf saw me making the teams and after small talk, I convinced her to take the test herself... Here are her answers:

A) USERNAME: Janp's Girlfriend
            B) WHICH GAME: X
            C) GENDER: Female

Spoiler:

a) Favorite color: Purple

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Brains
            (Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful)

c) Favourite Animal: Dogs

d) Where would you rather be: Beach
            (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard,Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.)

e) Favourite Food: Roast sirloin in sour cream sauce with dumplings

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? More feminine that other girls

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender

i) Which do you prefer? Mammals
            (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures)

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference. Fairy, Electric, Water

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) N/A

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? High school teacher

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? Earth tones

n) Name a person that Inspires you? N/A

o) What is your favourite music? Pop

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? 1st May

q) What is your zodiac sign? Taurus

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? Bali

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? Smart and unattractive

t) What colour do you loathe? Bright Yellow

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 4

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect) Math

w) Name one talent of yours. Always ready

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty Empathic, Anti-Social, Steadfast

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Misty

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? N/A
            Old May 2nd, 2017 (5:10 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
              Quote:
              Guess it's up to me to give these poor soul their personality results...

Hi, sorry for the wait, but I hope you'll like this:

Spoiler:
              Trainer Class: Metalhead scientist
              Unable to make some sort of line between your profesional life and your passion for Metal, you decided to show the world that it doesn't matter how you look. You traveled to Unova and started new research about Pokemon. Who knows what adventures awaits you.

Metal persona - Purple, Masculine, Poison and Dark, Metal/Rock, Unpredictable
              This is your Metal persona. Strong, brute, unpredictable, this Pokemon has to have 4 offensive physical moves...

True scientist - Brains, Good, Amphibians, Nuclear Engineer, Smart and unattractive, Smart again
              This is science part of you. This Pokemon can't have physical moves...

Balancing factor - Water, Bearded Dragon, Muscular, Aquarius, determined
              This is you. Trying to balance your life, this Pokemon has no restrictions...

Trainer Missions:
              Metal will stand tall: Your Pokemon will make your band. Name them after various bands members.

Newton's Interpolation: (I know it's more of the Math that Nuclear Engineering, but you know...) You carefully plan your whole journey. At the end of each report, you should write a small note about what do you plan next. And in the next report, you should evaluate the result of that planning.
              Thanks a lot! I'm excited to finally start this.
              Old May 2nd, 2017 (6:01 PM). Edited May 2nd, 2017 by cc_aussie.

Quote:

As Elite, you know that you need other Pokemon that just Grass-types and Luxray has exactly what you were looking for. This Pokemon should always be ready to battle (Revive if he faints...)

Nature only: During whole run, you can only you Berries, Powders and other Natural items, with only exception being E4 fight, where you can use anything.
                Sorry, just to clarify, am I only allowed to use revives on Luxray seeing as they aren't natural items??
                Thanks

EDIT: Also, for Toxicroak, since it cant learn any sleep/freeze inducing moves or False Swipe, how can I design its moveset to be suited to catch Pokemon?? Any help with this is much appreciated
                Old May 2nd, 2017 (8:34 PM).

Nature: Lonely
                  I plan on doing sorta bigger updates for this because it'll be a while until really aything interesting happens.
                  Ah well

UPDATE #1
                  Spoiler:
                  -Started with Totodile, named Silver. He'll be my Agent throughout the run.
                  -Blah BLah Rival named Ben Blah BLah errand boy for Elm Blah Blah
                  -Ran past the first route stright to Violet City
                  -Caught Robin the Hoppip on Route 32
                  -Trained and trained and trained until Robin took on the Sprout Tower and the first gym
                  -Took out the Sprout Tower and the first gym, with easy.
                  -Robin became Skiploom
                  -Took on and defeated the Slowpoke Well filled with Rocket Grunt Noobs
                  -Defeated the 2nd Gym after the 2nd try because 3 bug against 1 grass isn't fun.
                  -Got Cut and went throguh Ilex Forest
                  -Taught Cut to my manager (Silver)
                  -Got to Goldenrod City and explored everyone, but didn't get any TM's...yet.
                  -Got the Radio
                  -During the Gym Trainers, Robin evolved into Jumpluff
                  -Made Whitney cry because that Miltank drove me insane. (15 Potions and 10 Super Potions)
                  -Rest

TEAM (Post 3rd Gym)
                  Spoiler:

Robin the Jumpluff (Star Companion)
                  Lv 27

Not Alone Challenge
                  Spoiler:

Silver the Totodile (My Agent)

Onwards and Upwards!
                  Old May 2nd, 2017 (9:53 PM).
                  Back and ready to babble!

Nature: Jolly
                    Ooh, this looks fun!

NAME: Snowdrop
                    GAME: Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (if that's not available, Soul Silver)

Spoiler:

a) Favorite color: PINK

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
                    (Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful) BLISSFUL

c) Favourite Animal: LION

d) Where would you rather be:
                    (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard,Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.) SNOWY FIELD

e) Favourite Food: PIZZA

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? FEMININE

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil GOOD

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? MUSCULAR

i) Which do you prefer?
                    (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures) MAMMALS

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference. SKITTY, DELCATTY, ENTEI

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) TIMBURR FAMILY, KAMI TRIO, PAN/SIMI MONKEYS, GOTHITA FAMILY

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? ANY CREATIVE ARTIST

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones? VARIETY

n) Name a person that Inspires you? N/A

o) What is your favourite music? SYNTH (MOST GENRES)

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday? 4TH OF JULY

q) What is your zodiac sign? PISCES

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? ICELAND

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent? ATTRACTIVE AND UNINTELLIGENT

t) What colour do you loathe? OVERSATURATED MAGENTA

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? TWO

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect) ANY EARTH OR BIOLOGY SCIENCE

w) Name one talent of yours. WHISTLING?

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty DUMB, WEIRD, LAZY

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? RUINS MANIAC

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe? N/A
                    Old May 3rd, 2017 (5:59 PM).

Nature: Modest
                      POKEMON TPE CHALLENGE- Part 10- THE LAST RUN
                      Spoiler:

-Headed out to the Pokemon League
                      - Defeated the Pink Pixie using SAURO's Strength on Pidgeot, Exeggcute and Charizard, and Razor Leaf on Alakazam, Rhyhorn and Gyarados.
                      - Headed out to Victory Road
                      -Got through, met up with MAD DOG The Arcanine.
                      -Geared up
                      -Took on Elite 4
                      -Defeated Lorelei using SAURO's Razor Leaf on Dewgong, Lapras, Slowbro and MAD DOG's Flamethrower on Jynx and Cloyster.
                      -Defeated Bruno using SAURO's Razor Leaf on both Onix's, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee and Machamp.
                      -Defeated Agatha using MAD DOG's Bite on both Gengars and Haunter and Flamethrower on Golbat, and SAURO's Earthquake on Arbok.
                      -Defeated Lance using SAURO's Razor Leaf on Gyarados, Aerodactyl and Dragonite, and Earthquake on both Dragonairs.
                      - Defeated Pink Pixie using MAD DOG's Flamethrower on Pidgeot, and Exeggutor, and Take Down on Charizard, and SAURO's Earthquake on Alakazam, and Razor Leaf on Rhydon and Gyarados.

CHALLENGE COMPLETE

TOWN BREAKDOWN
                      Spoiler:
                      Pallet-Green Otter
                      Viridian- Oscar King
                      Pewter- Green Otter
                      Cerulean-Oscar King
                      Vermillion-Oscar King
                      Lavender- Green Otter
                      Celadon-Oscar King
                      Fuschia-Oscar King
                      Saffron-Green Otter
                      Cinnabar- Green Otter

CAST
                      Spoiler:

SAURO The Venusaur
                      Level 71
                      Razor Leaf/Earthquake/Leech Seed/Toxic
                      IRIS The PIKACHU
                      Level 31
                      Thunderbolt/Quick Attack/Slam/Thunder Wave

FELICITY The ALAKAZAM
                      Level 50
                      Psychic/Recover/Reflect/Thunder Wave

MAD DOG The ARCANINE
                      Level 54
                      Flamethrower/Bite/Extreme Speed/Take Down

I thought this was an interesting challenge, which I could make easier or harder at multiple points. Arcanine and Venusaur are fantastic coverage for each other, and made the Elite 4 easy enough work. One of the only issues was I was given two alternative Pokemon I could use at various points, but one Raichu was available so much earlier than the other ,Magneton, that I never even went to catch a Magnemite/Magneton. All in all I enjoyed this challenge and would reccomend it to anyone.

ONGOING CHALLENGES
                      DATE OF BIRTH CHALLENGE-POKEMON OMEGA RUBY-5/8
                      LUCKLOCKE CHALLENGE- POKEMON MOON- 4/11
                      RANDOM POKEMON CHALLENGE- POKEMON SILVER- 5/16
                      POKEMON MONOSIZE CHALLENGE- XL- POKEMON X-2/8
                      THE 802 Challenge- Pokemon Leafgreen-4/8
                      POKEMON DARWIN CHALLENGE-Plants & Fungi- Platinum-1/8
                      Old May 4th, 2017 (2:10 AM). Edited May 4th, 2017 by cc_aussie.

UPDATE 1

THE ASSIGNMENT:
                        Spoiler:
                        You spent your whole life in Eterna City, training to be best Grass-type trainer, second only to Gardenia. You studied and cared about Grass-types like no other trainers and so, you became one of the specialists on Grass-types. Now, as elite trainer you have been entrusted with very special mission. Travel the Sinnoh region and save as much Grass-type Pokemon as you can...

Your partner since very young age, you always do everything together. This Pokemon should be always in the first slot of your team.

Cures and Poisons - Smart and unattractive, Chemistry, My Chem teacher (I quess ), Slender, Biochemist
                        Your mission will be hard, so you need someone to help you catching all these Grass-types. This Pokemon movepool must be adapted for Pokemon catching.

Trainer Missions:
                        Grass Paradise: You have to catch all Grass-type Pokemon you find and save them into PC...

UPDATE:
                        Spoiler:

I started the game and did all the boring beginning stuff - Picked starter and obtained Running Shoes
                        I picked Turtwig, to honour my theme of nature
                        Shortly after meeting with Professor Rowan I caught a Shinx, named Lynx
                        I made my way up to Jubilife City, obtained a Poketch and gave Barry his Town Map
                        My second battle with Barry was surprisingly easy with Lynx
                        In Oreburgh Tunnel, a hiker gave me HM06 Rock Smash
                        I battled trainers and wild Pokemon as I anticipated the battle with Roark to be difficult
                        My expectations were confirmed as I lost to him the first time
                        After evolving my Lynx and levelling up to Level 17, I finally won agains the leader, receiving the Coal Badge and TM76 Stealth Rock
                        I then made my way up to Floaroma Town, defeating Team Galactic for the first time on my way
                        Floaroma Town was great since I had access to heaps of natural healing items (the only kind I can use)
                        I then had to defeat Team Galactic and their commander, Mars
                        I slathered a tree with honey and am now waiting for the Cherubi (hopefully) to appear
                        I saved the game here for now

BADGE CASE:
                        Spoiler:

TEAMMATES:
                        Spoiler:

LYNX the Luxio
                        Level 21
                        Nature: Naughty
                        Trait: Intimidate
                        -Tackle
                        -Leer
                        -Spark
                        -Bite

GRASS PARADISE:
                        Spoiler:

Old May 4th, 2017 (9:06 AM).
                        Monster-hunting Red Mage

A Hot-Blooded Race
                          Segment 2

It was a shorter segment this time, so I'm just gonna put down my notes for it and write the fluff-based segment in the next update. Sorry.

Pokemon
                          Spoiler:
                          Rafphel the Combusken (L20)
                          Relaxed Nature
                          -Double Kick
                          -Peck
                          -Focus Energy
                          -Ember

Alice the Skitty (L21)
                          Hasty Nature
                          -Doubleslap
                          -Tackle
                          -Assist
                          -Flash

Italics indicate a move that will remain on a pokemon in regards to type.
                          Bold indicates a move that will not be removed from its moveset.

Writer's notes and playtime information
                          Spoiler:
                          Welp, time to take out Team Aqua again and get some EXP along the way.
                          Wow, the trainers on this route are falling hilariously quickly.
                          Oh nice, the Devon Corp President gives you a free heal. Saves a short detour to the center.
                          Fought May, since I assume the optional rival battle in Rustboro would be a required one and the EXP always is nice. Don't ask me why she already has a Torkoal, though.
                          Led with Rafphel so I wouldn't have to use him against Mudkip, and... all Mudkip did was use Bide. Huh.
                          Got Flash and taught it to Alice. Incidentally, she'll be the sole user of an HM this run.
                          [EXPLICITVE] using Flash to navigate the cave, I can do it myself!
                          Steven gave me Steel Wing, but I doubt I'll use it.
                          -ROUGHLY 7 LEVELS OF GRINDING LATER-
                          I'm insane, might as well make Alice my star player in the gym! It helps that Assist keeps proccing Peck, too.
                          Brawly's Machop was ruined by Cute Charm, Meditite ineffectually spammed Focus Punch, Makuhita suffered a crippling burn and was critted into oblivion by Rafphel. Don't ask how Alice didn't faint.

Segment Length: 1:52 - 2:46 = 54 Minutes

Items from Zigzagoon - 2 X Attack, 1 Great Ball
                          No items were used this segment (other than HMs, but those are infinite-use anyway)

Current thoughts: Grinding seems to be the biggest timesink in this run, unfortunately. Hopefully, it will pick up later on when I have my full team, the EXP Share, and am fighting more trainers. I'll still have to level up that Lotad later too so I can cram Waterfall and Dive on it, but I can do that when I get the EXP Share or something.
                          NEXT TIME: I dunno, we fight trainers and May again I guess
                          Old May 4th, 2017 (9:38 AM).
                          Audino master

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by cc_aussie View Post
                          Sorry, just to clarify, am I only allowed to use revives on Luxray seeing as they aren't natural items??
                          Thanks

EDIT: Also, for Toxicroak, since it cant learn any sleep/freeze inducing moves or False Swipe, how can I design its moveset to be suited to catch Pokemon?? Any help with this is much appreciated
                          Revive wasn't meant as item revive but as a verb. There is Revival Herb that can revive your Pokemon.
                          As for Toxicroak, there are plenty of moves, that could potentially be used for somehow altering Pokemon's status and stats and help you catch it.
                          Old May 4th, 2017 (9:42 AM).

A) USERNAME: KitsumaruAmane
                            B) GAME: White 2

Spoiler:

a) Favorite color: Blue

(Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful)
                            Bliffsul

c) Favourite Animal:
                            Heckin doggos

(Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard,Snowy Field, Desert, Large Meadows.)
                            Forest

e) Favourite Food:
                            All of it! Especially chicken!!

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?
                            Nope

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil
                            Good

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular?
                            Muscular

i) Which do you prefer?
                            (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures)
                            Mammals

j) List top three favourite Pokemon types in order of preference.
                            Water, Steel, Electric

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5)
                            I don't hate any Pokemon! Except maybe Bibarel...

l) What profession do you aspire to be most?
                            A comic artist

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of colour or in earth tones?
                            Variety of colors!

n) Name a person that Inspires you?
                            Natasha Allegri, creator of Bee and Puppycat

o) What is your favourite music?
                            Pop Punk and music from musicals!

p) What is your favourite non-religious holiday?
                            Halloween!

q) What is your zodiac sign?
                            Cancer the Crab! My Chinese zodiac sign is the Rooster

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to?
                            Tokyo! I love the night life!

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?
                            Attractive and Unintelligent. I'm shallow af!

t) What colour do you loathe?
                            Mustard yellow

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you?
                            I'm a solid 6 most days

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect)
                            Environmental Sciences (Hydrogeology is my jam!)

w) Name one talent of yours.
                            I am proficient at playing the trumpet!

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
                            Spaztic, kind, comedic.

y) Which Pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most?
                            Wallace and/or N (in w2b2)

z) What type of Pokemon do you loathe?
                            I don't loathe any particular type of Pokemon
                            Old May 5th, 2017 (8:17 AM).

UPDATE 1.1

THE ASSIGNMENT:
                              Spoiler:

Trainer Missions:

UPDATE:
                              Spoiler:

After continuing with my playthrough, I found a Cherubi on my first honey tree
                              I trained her up a bit since she wasn’t on par with Lynx at all
                              I made my way up to Eterna Forest and teamed up with Cheryl to navigate the area
                              I was thankful for her healing my Pokemon after each battle (hopefully she used all natural healing methods)
                              Eterna City had a herbal medicine shop, so I took the opportunity to stock up
                              After exploring and training a bit more, I decided to end the game before challenging the leader as I was feeling very tired

BADGE CASE:
                              Spoiler:

TEAMMATES:
                              Spoiler:

LYNX the Luxio
                              Level 22
                              -Tackle
                              -Leer
                              -Spark
                              -Bite

BLOSSOM the Cherubi
                              Level 22
                              Nature: Serious
                              Trait: Chlorophyll
                              -Tackle
                              -Growth
                              -Leech Seed
                              -Magical Leaf

GRASS PARADISE:
                              Spoiler:

This was a really short update, but a huge one is coming up soon...
                              Old May 5th, 2017 (4:51 PM).

Nature: Mild
                                Entries: 3 and 4
                                Date: 3/9/XX
                                Name: Rebarbeon

Entry 3:
                                Spoiler:

The life of a collector is an eventful one. One minute I'm getting a radio update for my watch to help with catching Pokémon (I hear some songs can bring out really rare ones) and the next I'm trying to soothe a sobbing gym leader who's agitated over her loss to yours truly. It all started when I finally got through the Ilex Forest (which was an accomplishment in and of itself, without Deadeye's oddly keen sense of direction I would have wandered around lost like the Kimono Girl I saved). After exiting the forest I came upon a day care center where I met up with Lyra. Amidst her ramblings about eggs and phone numbers (I wasn't listening very intently) she mentioned the giveaway at the Radio Tower in Goldenrod City. As I was an avid fan of free stuff, I bolted for the Radio Tower and rushed my way through the quiz, astonishing a girl near me and irritating the clerk (she thought my hurried answers were rude). After winning the radio card, the girl walked up to me and expressed her astonishment at my ability to answer easy yes or no questions (what even is an apricot?) She introduced herself as Whitney, this city's gym leader, and invited me to the gym for a battle. Always one for a challenge, I battled my way through the gym and, with the help of screech and super potions and a lot of bad luck, I defeated her, burying her Miltank under a mountain of (mostly missed) rock throws. Whitney, upset at the injury of her Miltank and her loss, began to cry. I try to comfort her but have little success as my attempts only seemed to worsen the issue. Eventually I decided to leave and, before I could, Whitney's friend brought me the badge.

Route 34 Entry: While traveling to the Day Care, a lone Drowzee confronted me, looking worried. This particular Drowzee had the ability Forewarn, which informed it of a dark presence approaching the route and of a grim fate for all the weaker Pokémon on the route. Knowing full-well of this dark presence, I decided to capture the Drowzee to save it from the fate it foresaw (and because I didn't have one).

Entry 4:
                                Spoiler:

That Drowzee was right to be afraid, Gene is quickly becoming a fearsome battler and an even greater threat to the local Pokémon. After leaving Goldenrod and fighting a number of battles I arrived at the National Park. There I decided to battle the local trainers and look for new Pokémon. After defeating the final trainer Pit evolved into Togetic, becoming much more formidable in doing so. As this happened I noticed something strange, all of the Caterpie, Weedle, and Sunkern that the Rangers said were plentiful in the park were missing with one exception (which I caught). While this was strange, I shrugged it off and traveled east to find a strange tree. This tree, which was in truth very easy to circumvent, intrigued me as it drove my collector's senses crazy. Lethe, who I had out in front to keep an eye on, decided to squirt the tree for no particular reason and the tree, with apparently didn't like water, freaking out. Now confident the tree was hiding something, I watered it and in doing so revealed its identity, a fake tree Pokémon named Sudowoodo. This was a rare find so I didn't even hesitate, catching it immediately and then continuing on my way. Upon my arrival in Ecruteak City, my first move was for the Kimono Girls' performance area, where I met (and saved) yet another Kimono Girl in exchange for HM 03 Surf. After teaching Surf to Lethe I entered the Burned Tower. There I found Morty, the gym leader, and Eucine wacthing on in horror as Gene threw Poké Ball after Poké Ball at the legendary beasts, each of whom he had somehow restrained and put to sleep. Upon seeing this I rushed downstairs to interrupt him (only I get to catch those!) and another battle began. This battle went much like the first one, with his Zubat and newly caught Magnemite standing no chance against Deadeye, his Quilava falling easily to surf and his Gastly doing virtually nothing to Pit. After running Silver off and freeing the legendary beasts (its no fun if they are already rounded up for me). I left the Tower, ignoring the piles of fainted Rattata and hordes of Gastly, and challenged the gym. Thanks to Pit, the gym was easy, with even the Gengar being nearly helpless against the normal-flying type. I now set my eyes westward towards the ocean and the Whirl Islands, which I near house something quite legendary.

New Captures by Route:
                                Spoiler:

34: Drowzee*
                                35: Nidoran Male
                                National Park: Sunkern
                                36: Sudowoodo*
                                37: Stantler
                                Burned Tower: Koffing
                                38: Farfetch'd
                                Mt. Mortar: Machop

*This Pokémon was used for an entry

Team:
                                Spoiler:

Deadeye "Rocky" the Onix
                                Deadeye ("Rocky") the Onix
                                Level: 24 Ability: Sturdy
                                Hasty Nature; Loves to eat.
                                HP: 58; Attack: 32; Defense: 79; Sp. Attack: 23; Sp. Defense: 30; Speed: 47
                                Moves: Rock Throw, Dig, Headbutt, and Screech
                                Notes: The addition of powerful, high-accuracy moves such as dig to Deadeye's moveset have improved him immensely in battle. Deadeye was integral in both the fight against Whitney, where he successfully wore down Whitney's Miltank for Lethe to finish, and in Rival Battle 3, where he was used to take down Magnemite and Zubat. I look forward to evolving him and gaining access to stronger rock and steel moves. I don't expect to see a lot of use for Deadeye in the coming gyms but he will be a huge aid against both Eucine and Team Rocket.

Pit the Togetic
                                Level: 25 Ability: Serene Grace
                                Relaxed Nature; Impetuous and silly.
                                HP: 66; Attack: 27; Defense: 60; Sp. Attack: 49; Sp. Defense: 59; Speed: 29
                                Moves: Yawn, Charm, Extrasensory, and Metronome
                                Notes: With an evolution under his belt, Pit has quickly become the most useful member of the team, his great stats only hindered by his restriction from being first slot in the party. While Pit didn't do much until Ecruteak, once there he made his mark, taking out most of the gym including nearly all of the gym leaders Pokémon in addition to Gene's Gastly. I expect to find a lot of use for Pit in the upcoming battles, particularly with Team Rocket and Chuck.

Lethe the Slowpoke
                                Level: 25 Ability: Oblivious
                                Sassy Nature; Good perseverance.
                                HP: 87; Attack: 40; Defense: 45; Sp. Attack: 28; Sp. Defense: 29; Speed: 14
                                Moves: Surf, Yawn, Headbutt, Confusion
                                Notes: Similar to Deadeye, Lethe's moveset has been upgraded to be much more powerful. However, Lethe still hasn't seen an abundance of use due to her awkward stats. She was useful for cleaning up Whitney's team and for battling Gene's Quilava and the occasional Ghost type in the Ecruteak Gym. However, in the coming level I expect her stats to become a hindrance. I do believe she will be useful in the coming fights however, particularly against Chuck, Jasmine's Steelix, and Pryce, who she will likely have to solo.
                                Old May 7th, 2017 (4:43 AM). Edited August 19th, 2017 by cc_aussie.

UPDATE 2

THE ASSIGNMENT:
                                  Spoiler:

Trainer Missions:

UPDATE:
                                  Spoiler:

Defeating Gardenia, my idol, was difficult but possible onthe first go with Blossom spamming Growth and Magical Leaf, and soloed all her Pokemon
                                  After I got my Forest Badge, I met Cynthia who gave me HM02Cut
                                  I went to the Team Galactic Building and defeated their second commander, Jupiter
                                  The bike man offered me a free bicycle, which I gladly took
                                  I then made my way south after collecting the Explorer Kit from the Underground Man
                                  Blossom evolved on the way!
                                  As I made my way through Mt. Coronet, I met a mysterious blue-haired man
                                  I arrived in Hearthome City and explored for a bit and battled Barry again
                                  I then headed towards Solaceon Town, stopping by the Lost Tower before and to train up a bit more and picked up HM04 Strength
                                  The routes on the way to Veilstone City were full of trainers and my Pokemon picked up a few levels, allowing Lynx to evolve again!
                                  The Department Store at Veilstone was cool
                                  I picked up TM83 Natural Gift for Blossom so that she can have a non-grass move (and it also keeps with my theme of nature)
                                  I decided against challenging Maylene for now and decided tohead to Pastoria City first
                                  At the Great Marsh, I caught my final team member, Croagunk named Tiana
                                  A man also gave me HM05 Defog
                                  I decided to challenge Wake since I have two Pokemon whohave a type advantage
                                  The gym was unsurprisingly easy
                                  After I received my Fen Badge, I headed over to the Veilstone Gym and also defeated Maylene, getting my Cobble Badge
                                  I helped Dawn get her Pokedex back from Team Galactic and picked up HM02 Fly
                                  I saved the game here

BADGE CASE:
                                  Spoiler:

TEAMMATES:
                                  Spoiler:

LYNX the Luxray
                                  Level 34
                                  -Tackle
                                  -Swagger
                                  -Spark
                                  -Bite

BLOSSOM the Cherrim
                                  Level 34
                                  Nature: Serious
                                  Trait: Flower Gift
                                  -Sunny Day
                                  -Hidden Power (Flying)
                                  -Leech Seed
                                  -Magical Leaf

TIANA the Croagunk
                                  Level 34
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Trait: Anticipation
                                  -Mud Bomb
                                  -Faint Attack
                                  -Drain Punch
                                  -Swagger

HM Helpers:

GRASS PARADISE:
                                  Spoiler:

This was a long update as I wont be updating until next weekend.
                                  Old May 7th, 2017 (9:33 AM).

Yo hip kids. Gotcha another update for yah. Pretty big since I keep forgetting to update woOPSIE.

Update #2
                                    Spoiler:
                                    -Walked to Ecruteak City, caught Teddy the Sudowoodo and got Surf for saving the laaaadddyyy
                                    -Defeated my rival in that tower place and let the dogs out
                                    -Beat up Morty and his spoopy ghosts
                                    -Taught Surf to SIlver and surfed to Route 42 and caught Fernel the Mankey (Finally)
                                    -Went through the route with Miltank's and Tauros'
                                    -Didn't save the sick Milktank because I'm sorta evil
                                    -Learnt about sick Amphy
                                    -Sailed to Cianwood and somehow beat Chuck
                                    -Went to the Safari zone and caught Systo the Fearow
                                    -Went back to grind and beat Jasmine after 3 tries
                                    -Somehwere along the way Fernel evolves into Primeape
                                    -Killed Red Gyardos
                                    -Beat up some Rockets
                                    -Beat up the Ice Gym
                                    -Beat up the rest of the Rockets
                                    -Ready for Ice Path

Team
                                    Spoiler:

Ropin the Jumpluff
                                    Star Companion
                                    Lv. 43

Fernel the Primeape
                                    Bodygaurd
                                    Lv 43

Not Alone Challenge
                                    Spoiler:

Silver the Totodile
                                    Agent

Teddy the Sudowoodo
                                    #1 Fan

Systo the Fearow
                                    Hair/Make-up/Costuming
                                    Old May 8th, 2017 (3:03 AM).

Username: Heracrotch
                                      Game: Crystal

Spoiler:

a) Favorite color: Lemon Green

b) Select one of the following which best describes you: Brains

c) Favourite Animal: Dog

d) Where would you rather be: Forest

e) Favourite Food: Potatoes

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one?
                                      I feel more feminine

g) Which one are you most like?
                                      Evil

Slender

i) Which do you prefer?
                                      Mythical creatures

Heracross, Clefable, Scizor

k) What Pokemon do you hate
                                      (Don't hate any pokémon, but there are some I wouldn't train) Rattata, Tentacool, Zubat, Hypno, Unown

Actor

Earth tones

Dunno. It would be an kind-hearted family man with a simple but happy life.

I like Coldplay.

New Year Eve.

Aquarius

North Europe. (Denmark/Netherlands/Finland/Norvege)

Attractive and unintelligent.

Red

At the moment not very much, I would say 2 or 3.

v) Favourite type of Subject
                                      Art

Play a part

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives.
                                      Inappropriate, depressed, cynical

Burgh and Brock

Poison and Normal
                                      I speak four languages and none of them correctly. My English sucks because I am Italian. Not Mafia Italy, just North Italy. The land where people go to school and doesn't solve problems with horse heads in the bedroom.
                                      Old May 13th, 2017 (10:25 AM).
                                      RibbonsAndRings RibbonsAndRings is offline

Nature: Quirky
                                        I need a dawn stone to evolve my Kirlia,
                                        but the only ones are in VIctory Road and Sea Mauville, and in Sea Mauville I need to get it in a rematch. I do not know excatly what to do with that situation yet. [And also, if you have the time, I'm not playing on X, I'm on Omega Ruby due to complications.]

- Beat Flannery
                                        - Ventured to Petalburg
                                        - Beat Norman

Not much has happened but it's better progress than before.

Yip the Mightyena
                                        Lv. 34
                                        - Assurance
                                        - Howl
                                        - Rock Smash
                                        - Bite

Felipe the Gloom
                                        Lv. 31
                                        - Sleep Powder
                                        - Sweet Scent
                                        - Acid
                                        - Poison Powder

Aloyse the Kirlia
                                        Lv. 31
                                        - Disarming Voice
                                        - Psychic
                                        - Draining Kiss
                                        - Magical Leaf

I used only Yip for the two gym leader battles, so I have to keep down my use of him.
                                        Old May 14th, 2017 (1:04 PM).
                                        tommyeatsdonuts tommyeatsdonuts is offline

Final Update for yours truly. Really interesting and fun challenge.

Final Update
                                          Spoiler:
                                          -Ice Path is very icy
                                          -Caught Nia the Swinub
                                          -Left icy path
                                          -Trained and trained and trained and evolved Nia all the way to Mamoswine
                                          -Crush Clair and made her cry
                                          -Blah blah dragon things
                                          -Kimono Girls ask me to dance with them. I battle them instead.
                                          -Caught Ho-oh cuz I wanted to (not gonna use it)
                                          -Road to Victory Road
                                          -Victory Road
                                          -Tried to beat Elite Four, like, 7 times before I made it to Lance.
                                          -Did not beat Lance
                                          -Tried again and...
                                          -BECAME CHAMPION
                                          -Entered the Hall of Fame

All-star Team
                                          Spoiler:

Robin the Jumpluff
                                          Lv 51
                                          My main/fav performer for this run

Fernel the Primeape
                                          Lv 50
                                          My bodygaurd and thrasher smasher

Nia the Mamoswine
                                          Lv 50
                                          My transportation and destroyer of dragons

Not Alone Challenge
                                          Spoiler:

Silver the Totodile
                                          Agent

Teddy the Sudowoodo
                                          #1 Fan

Systo the Fearow
                                          Hair/Make-up/Costuming
                                          Old May 18th, 2017 (10:33 PM).
                                          Umbreon_Of_Hotaru Umbreon_Of_Hotaru is offline
                                          "If Crazy=Genius..."

Nature: Quirky
                                            A) USERNAME: Umbreon_Of_Hataru I think...
                                            B) WHICH GAME: Emerald.
                                            C) GENDER: Female.
                                            Spoiler:
                                            a) Favorite color:
                                            Either red or royal blue.

Blissful

c) Favourite Animal:
                                            It's hard to decide, but probs goats and foxes. I also love dogs, chickens, rabbits, cats, big cats, and wild dogs. (Like wolves and hyenas) I could sit here all day talking about my fave animals. X3

Uhh...no idea. A forest, city, or a large meadow. It's hard.

e) Favourite Food:
                                            French fries made by my mom in the shape of chips. Odd, I know, but they're the best! But hamburgers are also works. Most fries don't taste right.

No. Not really.

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil
                                            Good all the way.

Slender.

i) Which do you prefer?
                                            Either mammals or mythical creatures. I can't decide.

Dark, normal...and I can't decide...

k) What Pokemon do you hate (no more than 5)
                                            Latias due to a crappy Pokemon community, but she still has a special place in my heart.

Either programmer or esports player.

No idea. I just wear t-shirts and I'm all good.

Satoru Iwata. I didn't know much about him until he died, odd how we only recognize people after their dead,

Rock, edgy music and pop.

Probs Christmas. I'm not sure if this counts, but everyone's so happy and you get free stuff.

Goat/Sheep/Ram and Virgo.

Japan probs.

Uhhh....no idea. This is a hard one...

Yellow and neon colors, or any color that is too bright or saturated.

7-8-ish.

v) Favourite type of Subject (Art , Science Geology, Ect)
                                            Uh...no idea.

Drawing stuff. But I have a lot of talents.

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. Example: smart, kind, pretty
                                            Spirited, kind, sweet.

I don't really care for the trainer too much.

No idea. I like all the types about the same.

Hope this wasn't too hard for ya. I might not do this right away...or ever. I kinda just want to see what I would get. :p I might make a video series about my adventure when I'm done.
                                            Closed Thread

Quick Reply