• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Clubs Feedback and News

Years
Moving into a new place can take time to settle in with, so best of luck with that Alex and we'll try and keep the activity going while you're gone.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Moving into a new place can take time to settle in with, so best of luck with that Alex and we'll try and keep the activity going while you're gone.

Shall I wait for the boss to return? I have a nice suggestion on our sections rules. :)

Years
Shall I wait for the boss to return? I have a nice suggestion on our sections rules. :)

I guess that would be the best course of action. Just give him some space for a while.

Edit: He may have returned, but is no longer part of our section so I guess Sheep (who I assume is being caretaker here, along with the other many modless sections atm) might be the one you can give your suggestion to instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I guess that would be the best course of action. Just give him some space for a while.

Edit: He may have returned, but is no longer part of our section so I guess Sheep (who I assume is being caretaker here, along with the other many modless sections atm) might be the one you can give your suggestion to instead.

This is uh... A bit difficult, I suppose it's for the best to write down my suggestion and wait until a permanent one is chosen to govern our section.

Hopefully they'll be able to make any conclusions for PoC before late-November arrives. @_@

Years
This is uh... A bit difficult, I suppose it's for the best to write down my suggestion and wait until a permanent one is chosen to govern our section.

Hopefully they'll be able to make any conclusions for PoC before late-November arrives. @_@

I think this would be the best thing to do, just wait until our new leader gets appointed. Remember that there are a lot of modless sections right now, and they are ones that usually take ages to get new mods as far as I'm aware.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I think this would be the best thing to do, just wait until our new leader gets appointed. Remember that there are a lot of modless sections right now, and they are ones that usually take ages to get new mods as far as I'm aware.

Yeah, it's plain terrible and rude to nag the staff for a rule.

Particularly when there are pressing matters, like 4 modless sections. Hopefully all the clubs will make through next month.

Years
Yeah, it's plain terrible and rude to nag the staff for a rule.

Particularly when there are pressing matters, like 4 modless sections. Hopefully all the clubs will make through next month.

Given how much the higher-ups will have to pay attention to these sections until they appoint the new mods for them it's best we don't bother them at this time because mod scouting can take ages depending on the section (doesn't help that one of those modless sections aka 5th Gen has now been quickly gaining and losing mods over the past 10 months, but at least Brendino inherited 3rd Gen so that's now out of way). We just need to work harder than ever if we want all our clubs to survive.

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Guys I just wanna thank you all for being great over the past year. It's truly been amazing to be a mod here and I'm thankful for each and every one of you that contributed whether it be for just one day or forever, you guys helped make this section what it is. So give yourselves a pat on the back as we move on from here.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." - from Semisonic's "Closing Time"

Years
I feel proud to have been a dedicated regular of this section, and while we must move on, we will still live on in other sections. Remember, we will always be a unit.

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Guys I just wanna thank you all for being great over the past year. It's truly been amazing to be a mod here and I'm thankful for each and every one of you that contributed whether it be for just one day or forever, you guys helped make this section what it is. So give yourselves a pat on the back as we move on from here.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." - from Semisonic's "Closing Time"

I feel proud to have been a dedicated regular of this section, and while we must move on, we will still live on in other sections. Remember, we will always be a unit.
Thanks Elite Four and other lovely regulars, no matter where our clubs are gonna be relocated keep up the PoC spirit: Never give up.

Well, in a sense, the unit is still there. Let's say most of our clubs are relocated in PGen, press the Club prefix/category, that should form a pseudo-PoC in PGen. 8D

I don't think PoC disappeared; our section just received a wide expansion so wide that we fit in any corners of PC, it's hella cool if you ask me. :)

Love ya guys

xx

Where's Dedenne when you need him

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Even though I may be coming to Pokemon Clubs on occasion, but I have a great time as well, because it's the place where everyone can share about their favorite stuffs in Pokemon, so no matter where the clubs are, we'll try to keep on doing the best as always, mmkay? :)

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Even though I may be coming to Pokemon Clubs on occasion, but I have a great time as well, because it's the place where everyone can share about their favorite stuffs in Pokemon, so no matter where the clubs are, we'll try to keep on doing the best as always, mmkay? :)

But those occasions were important trips, you've saved at least 2 clubs from dying. Kudos to you!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Thanks to all, it was a fun ride and I've met some great people here. I won't ever forget this section's existence, I'm sure about that.

Lastly, Alex, I wish you the best of luck over at the Video games section! It's something completely different, but I suppose that wouldn't be a problem.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Where's Dedenne when you need him

Im alive i swear!

Its been great guys idk ive never seen a group so dedicated to something on the forums as we have here and im so glad to say ive been apart of it.

Although the section may disappear visibly and probably be forgotten one day it will live on in our hearts no that sounds corny and stupid basically we'll remember it....or maybe you'll get amnesia and forget...the point is its gonna live on somewhere...especially the dark type club :3

Back