• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
I believe you do, we've met on serebii lol anyway yeah I agree! Misty looks really cute & pretty with her hair down i'm glad the writers let her hair be long it looks really nice on her^

Yeah, I do remember it! Btw, nice sig. You got cute signature pictures..

It was a bit quiet lately and sorry for being inactive *for some reasons I'm having a hard time in life* Anyway I hope this would be a good one: If you were to change Misty's character, what would it be? (would it be her personality, attitude..etc)

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014

Yeah, I do remember it! Btw, nice sig. You got cute signature pictures..

It was a bit quiet lately and sorry for being inactive *for some reasons I'm having a hard time in life* Anyway I hope this would be a good one: If you were to change Misty's character, what would it be? (would it be her personality, attitude..etc)

Lol thank you you're too kind

What would I change about Misty's character hmm idk I love everything about her but maybe she could admit to Ash how she felt....

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Well i guess im back! ive been working on many misty fan club sigs ill be done fairly soon somthin to look forward to eh?

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
I love Misty!!!
120604321833jd9.jpg

ce19.jpg

Pokemon_Chronicles_-_06_-_Cerule-5.jpg

Last edited:

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Well i guess im back! ive been working on many misty fan club sigs ill be done fairly soon somthin to look forward to eh?

Wow, that's cool! Welcome back Romeo! Yeah, I'm pretty much looking forward for that sigs.

Misty~, love the Misty mermaid pictures. Some of my favorite screenshots and that would be the Misty mermaid look.

lloebet

Years
attachment.php
HERE A SIG I MADE,MORE TO COME! HOPE U LIKE IT!!!

Last edited:

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
Great Pics Misty~ and awesome Sig Romeo. I am so happy that this club is finally becoming somewhat more active and has alot of members lets keep it up.

EP047.png

If this pic has already been shown sorry. But what do you guys think about the pic? Do you think Misty would make a good nurse? Also what other jobs would Misty be good at doing if she was not a gym leader?

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Misty looks so adorable in a nurse cap! :D

And those pictures are amazing guys, brings back lots of good memories, really. ^^

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Thanks Roxy & I love that pic its so nice she would make a cute nurse & as for coordinator I wouldnt mind either hehehe top coordinator~ But she is different from the girls her goal is to become a water pokemon master!

00191.png

00194.png

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Aw, I love the Misty mermaid pictures! It really brings back those good ol' episodes. I laos agree, I wished to see Misty in a pokemon contest or at least have a chance to experience to become a poke coordinator. If only she would have that chance.XD
Ok I got a topic guys! What is/are you favorite Misty episodes and why?

lloebet

Years
What is/are you favorite Misty episodes and why?
well now lets see......i have about two faves with her in it Island of the giant pokemon and the uh......epesode when the blasoise would wake up cuz of jigglypuff ..... somthin or other.... x3.....sorry im like....so...tired......my spelling sucks....zzzzzzz.....

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
What is/are you favorite Misty episodes and why?

I love the misty mermaid episodes, "just add water" "for crying out load" "hook line & sinker" "some like it hot" & her cameos.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
Those are some nice ones but my list includes Kanto and the Orange Islands so it would be quite a bit longer.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
These are my pictures, I hope you like them, I LOVE MISTY.

tumblr_lyf3jdKTRg1ro9yato1_500.png

tumblr_lyf3x7OUuK1ro9yato1_500.png

tumblr_lyf45oxNcQ1ro9yato1_500.png

tumblr_lyvjemwBEc1ro9yato1_400.png

tumblr_lyf5uvtVBJ1ro9yato1_500.png

ImonablimpImonablimptakeagoodhardlo.jpg

mistypretty.jpg

tumblr_lvn2ocNRfj1qb9dbjo1_500.png

Ondine9.jpg

kasumismile.png

Last edited:
Years

Name: Brigette aka Beee

Why Do you want to join: Always been a huge fan of Misty! She is such a strong person and very caring.

What your favorite pokemon of Misty's: Definately Politoed. haha

lloebet

Years
These are my pictures, I hope you like them, I LOVE MISTY.

tumblr_lyf3jdKTRg1ro9yato1_500.png

tumblr_lyf3x7OUuK1ro9yato1_500.png

tumblr_lyf45oxNcQ1ro9yato1_500.png

tumblr_lyvjemwBEc1ro9yato1_400.png

tumblr_lyf5uvtVBJ1ro9yato1_500.png

ImonablimpImonablimptakeagoodhardlo.jpg

mistypretty.jpg

tumblr_lvn2ocNRfj1qb9dbjo1_500.png

Ondine9.jpg

kasumismile.png
like the one of her havin a coffee or sumthin x3 oh yes and welcome beee glad to see so many new faces in the group :P

Last edited:

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Ok, I know this is quite random. Since Valentine's is near, I got topic(s). If ever a guys will be Misty's valentines who would that be? What do you think Misty will do when Feb. 14 comes?

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
My gosh if it wasn't for me this club would still be dead. I'm gonna be the only one here in the end lol.
More Misty Pics as usual since I love to post pics.
tumblr_lzi9p4T2FR1r7qo39o1_500.png

tumblr_lzalemGHNN1ro9yato1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back