• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get Well Daegon!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
In case any of you dont know, our friend, Daegon_Kimeron is very sick. Although he doesn't want anyone to know what he has got, I assure you, It is very serious. If anyone would like to wish Daegon well then please post here. With no support from his brother we hope Daegon will get better.

Best wishes, Krazy_Meerkat

Here is a picture which Rm2k3kid made
GWD.jpg

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
GET well soon daegon :D hope you get well

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Get Well Daegon :)

Hey daegon I wish you best and hope you get your illness cured. We need people to post here so people can support daegon.

Best wishes Rm2k3kid

Last edited:

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 17, 2007
Krazy_Meerkat said:
In case any of you dont know, our friend, Daegon_Kimeron is very sick. Although he doesn't want anyone to know what he has got, I assure you, It is very serious. If anyone would like to wish Daegon well then please post here. With no support from his brother we hope Daegon will get better.

Best wishes, Krazy_Meerkat
It has nothing to do with RM2K, it should be in other chat.
And...I hope he will get better soon.(even I don't know him)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
I didnt know you all that well, but I realy hope you do get better! Hope to se you soon!
~Faith Aka Seto_Girl

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Even though i don't know you, i have to give you my best wishes Daegon!
Get Well Soon!!

Make sure to hang in there and i hope to see you better and coming back to the Forums in the end =) Everyone hopes you will recover from whatever you are sufffering from. Stay strong and god bless you.

~Tatt

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
hey, thanks. I've still got at least two years left, so there doesn't need to be such
a big commotion.

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 18, 2005
2 years. Oh my! Well, have the best years years EVER..AND I MEAN EVER!
Im sorry to hear that! * Huggles * I wish they could do something about it -.-

good to se you back though!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Wow...two years...well the best thing we can all do at this point is be upbeat about it ^_^;; I do hope you're healed of whatever sickness you now possess; that would be wonderful. I'll be hoping and praying for your wellness, for it is terrible whenever a fellow person is afflicted.

~CK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back