• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hehe, IV calculator FTW! :D Just remember to correct your Garchomp's EVs if it wasn't an after-League trained Pokémon and stuff will SHINE o.=.o (Pun :P)
But yeah, getting one 31 IV randomly is a 1/32 chance, while getting two is 1/1024. :P Bit rarer than chained 'Mon, but compared to normal encounters, yeah, it's easy. :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I'm gonna pick back up EV'ing spiritomb today,I'm not doing the best with it because I'm training 4 stats and not changing it so It'll gain the best ever but i want a balanced pokemon that can handle a few attacks and dish a bit out

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Good job on the new shiny pokemon Runasutaru.

Ok I got my DS back and Im going to shiny hunt so much today. I cant on sunday because Im LOADED with math homework...And I suck at math.... But o well Ill still try and do it because integers are kinda easy for me...:P

Good Luck to all.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congratulations on the shiny Zubat, Ru!

Well. It's official. I'm breeding for a shiny Totodile! I currently have a 31 HP/31 Atk/31 Def/31 Speed IV male Feraligatr with a 31 HP/31 Atk/31 Speed female in the Daycare. According to Smogon, the chance of me hatching a Totodile with flawless Attack and Speed (which is the least I'm expecting from my future shiny Totodile) is just 1 in 5! So things are looking great. Add to that the 1 in 2 chance it'll have an Adamant nature, this should be one heck of a great Pokemon.

All it has to do is shine. :D

Good luck, everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2008
hey.
i Was Wondering if i Could Join?
Or is it Too Late? :S
The Shinies i Have Are:
-Gastly - Obtained Through Trade :)
-Electrike - Obtained Through Trade
-Lugia - Obtained Through Trade
-Mew - Obtained thrrough GTS
-Ho-oh - Obtained through Trade
-Umbreon - Got REAL luckey on GTS ^^
-Bulbasaur - Obtained through Trade
-Charmander - Obtained though Trade
-Deoxys - Got Luckey on GTS
-Dragonair -Obtained through Trade
-Shinx - Obtained through trade

As for Pokeradar i've Caught One shiny That way.. And i Traded it away for two of the Ones Listed above i think :S lol.

Anyway i Hope i've listed whats Necessary to Become a Memberr.. and yeah.. Pm me? orrr i'll check back or what ever works Best lol :)

-Loverevolver

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
LoveRevolver u should be able to join if we had a co-owner around here, so ur not an official member yet. (like me) but u can still be part of the club and post until we get a new co-owner. also this club is about shinies u find on ur own so as long as ur dedicated to finding shinies u can be a member. Anyway still hunting for turtwig and good luck to everyone!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
I could only do 35 SRs for Regigigas....Ill be able to do more because Im not going to school tomorrow because Im sick. Kinda happy about it but Im also sad about being sick...

Good luck to all.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Well no new shinys unless you count the tppcrpg.com pokemon game in that case I got a shiny snorlax lol

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2008
kool :) thanks doom so i guess im an unofficial member then ;p lol in that case... besides what iv listed earlier no new shinies for me.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Lol I remember this club, Anyways since before today I hadn't played pokemon in a year and a half I have no new shini. I just wanted to say hi, maybe after i beat FR again i'll start looking for shinies but it just takes so much time.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Have there been any sighting of the other co-owners in the last 2 months? 21 pages that I haven't had the time to read. *sighs* I'd like to say hello to any new members that have joined and if any one is waiting to join... well let me look and I'll get to it the best I can. Sadly I haven't been playing my games so no new shinys. I've been writing on 'Bishounen: Demoonica's Story' and it takes all my free time.

EDIT

Here are the people who asked and have gotten into the club: jonbo9210, Firebird306, Thebiggamer, Yami Mary, Doom, go swampert, LoveRevolver (though none of the traded Pokemon count).... AND...

Here are the people who have NOT gotten into the club due to one reason or another: ConnorEmeraldboy, FireLord01, Unistachio, ktn, MewthreeX, Dialga450...

Contact me via PM if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Amagawd, it's LDD! *Glomps*
*Pats your Shiny Absol's head*
It was a shame I wasn't here to congratulate you...How much longer did it take and how many Shiny Oddishes? XD
At least now we have a Co-owner that can pass by! *Does the Shiny dance with Varheonas, Tzurii and Sonki*
Still wonder how a Tentacruel "likes to run", but that's what happens when personality notes are totally random, hehe. :P

...But seriously, it's sad. Now that I'm losing my Internet, you come back, woman! *Clings to you* I miss the old peoplez ;_;
*Cries a waterfall*
Ah well, what matters is that I'll be back sometime... ^_^
Good luck to all, my Internet will probably be cut sometime today... :/

~*Runasutaru*~

P.S: Think I've opened around 300 eggs...Pretty slow hatching 'cause I have to check for the IVs every 30 Eevees and I only have 9 Rare Candies, so I level two at a time at the Daycare up to level 8 and use 4 Candies on each...Reset, level up, check...Reset...Yeah. XD
Wish me luck, I already got a well IVed Vaporeon from this. ^_^

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Sweet! L.D.D. YOUR BACK! Yes...Sick thats so cool. Alot of old member are coming back. ^^

Still no shiny Regigigas or Swinub.....

Back