• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri grinned at Sapphire, still blushing deeply.

"Bea's a nice name..." he said quietly. Sprinkles completely ignored the conversation. He was still hoping to get some ice cream, and was watching Bri expectantly. Leena laughed and floated over to Bri and put herself back in her pokeball, and Bouncey began tpo leap all over the place, Singing a song about ice cream (And using the move Sing at the same time.)

"Hey! Shut up Bouncy before you put him to sleepand we don't get our ice cream!" Sprinkles growled, turning to face her, and she giggled at him.

"Nuhuhn! Make me!" the igglybuff said happily. She bounced up high, and Bri reached out and caught her, almost as if he was used to her doing that.

"Oh, right, Oak Town." Brian said, having ignored the near fights of his own and Max's pokemon. He smiled and put Bouncy on the ground and picked up Sprinkles.

"Anyways, dd you guys want ice cream? A bunch of my friends and I went to a nice Ice Cream Parlor, and I think I remember where it is. I'll buy you each a cone, but I won't be able to pay for Wilson's ice cream..." Brian said, and Sprinkles sheered happily.

Thyme

Thyme soon emerged from the kitchen and gave Len and Snype a long hard stare. She was gleaming now. She crossed her arms, showing the small olive green scar on her arm, and huffed.

"What are you two doing?" she demanded, tapping her foot expectantly.

Quin

Quin grinned happily as he walked, Mai on his shoulder and Ezar in his arms. The rest of his pokemon were in their balls, and he was having a very interesting conversation with himself, himself, and a Entei boy named Lewis.

"But, that can't possibly be true! Were you even there?" Lewis demanded. Quin rinned and shook his head.

"No, but I've read the reports and the papers. It really happened! And I'm going to go and figure it out! Trust me, I'm not going to get hurt!" Quin said happily.

"No, just your pokemon." Zara agreed, and Quin scowled.

"Shut up Zara! No one is getting hurt! Right boys?" he said to the sandshrew and minun. Lewis looked confused, and a little nervous. Mai looked confused and slid down to Quin's elbow.

"Mai mai? I thought you were a girl?" he said, and Ezar huffed.

"Shrew! I am! He's a moron that kidnapped me and called me a boy!"she said annoyedly.

"Mai mai mai! That's what Plai thought he did to me!" he said happily

"Um... Right. But, students have been going in there for years! That dorm is cursed! No one that enters comes out the same!" L:ewis said, stopping. Quin also stopped and grinned.

"Curses don't exist. They are merely superstious interitations of things that occured by random chance, made to make the recipiant of the "curse" feel better about their bad luck." Quin said with a smile.

"And besides, you've already been cursed by me. Nothing in there can change that." Zara said happily.

"Shut UP Zara! You're going to scare the kid!" he said, turning to look at the fleeing form of Lewis. Then he sighed and shook his head. "Nice going Zara. Oh well. Ezar, Mai, be on guard. Curses existing or not, this is still a dangerous place. The structure alone would be dangerous and life threatening in the condition it's in, but factor in the ghosts, and you've got a recipe for diaster."

"And you're the main ingredient." Zara said with an evil laugh. Try as he might, Quin could not get those ominous words out of his mind as he entered the Lugia Dorm.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype turned back to Thyme, who was fresh out of her bath and squeaky clean. The bath sure did its job. He turned back to Len and then over to Thyme and began to explain.

"Oh ya know, Just idle chit chat! You look great by the way!" Snype complimented, not daring to get her dirty by touching her. "...Mostly talking about Len and Alexis. Hehehe... now then, I'd best get a bit of privacy of my own and clean up! I'll be out in a fewwww~" Snype added as he walked into the kitchen door and jumped up into the sink. He usually never did this by himself... Mark often helped him when taking a bath usually since he was so puny. Of course, Mark was in the shower right now... so he'd have to manage. He turned on the water and sat under the faucet as if it were a power shower.

Len looked at Thyme when Snype left. "Heh... he's a real charmer isn't he?" Len said, refering to Snype. "Still though, me and Alexis? That sounds kinda silly... what do you think Thyme?"

Meanwhile had just about finished his own shower and began to dry himself off. He was going to end up back in the shower quickly after the mountains, he had a feeling... Wrapping his towel around his waist, he went back into the main bedroom to find some clothes. He'd just about forgotten about that since he was in such a rush to get into the shower. I picked out a blue jacket to bring along since it was going to be alot colder up in the mountains. It was almost winter after all. Once he got his clothes he went back into the bathroom to properly change into them.

He came out of the bathroom and looked down at Thyme and Len. "Snype is still in there huh? Geez he really likes to take his time... better go help him I suppose." Mark said. He walked into the kitchen door and walked over to the Sink. Mark arrival caught Snype by surprise for a moment but he quickly relaxed when Mark began to scrub his head.

"We sure have come a long way huh Snype? We've been buds since the beginning... lets hope it dosn't stop here. Till the end right?" Mark said happily.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

"Thanks Linc, I agree lets get out of here" she said as they started walking out. "Hey what do you say about a battle" she asked smiling. "we can do a one on one, so one Pokemon each if your up for it" she said glad they were close to leaving the dorm without trouble.

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled happily and blushed as Bri complimented the name she had chosen for her new Pokemon. "Thanks Bri" she said happily before giggling as she watched Bouncy bounce around. "She's really hyper" Sapphire giggled smiling more before nodding "Ice Cream sounds like a great idea" she said happily before looking at Maxwell "what do you think?" she asked him before glancing at Bri blushing.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

A battle with Manda? What his dad had said flashed in his mind, he wasn't allowed any more pokemon until he'd won a battle with the ones he had. That meant he should be jumping at every opportunity to battle another trainer until he was able to win one, but... was Manda a good choice? Psychic types were notoriously tricky to battle against, and they weren't weak to rock types either... was it worth it, worth the risk of losing when he could spend the time looking for a trainer he had a surefire shot to win against? Did he want to be like his father, suffering loss after loss because he wasn't careful enough in selecting his opponents?

Pops quit though. Is that what I'm doing already, giving up? I've only had one battle and I'm so worried about losing I don't want to have another?

No... that wasn't who he wanted to be. He didn't want to be his father. He didn't want to not be his father. He was just going to have to dive in headlong and see what happened.

"Sure." Lincoln nodded as they made their way out of the dorm. "I'm up for a battle."​

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled at him as they stepped outside. She hadn't battled another student yet but she was fairly skilled at battling, but she was just doing this battle for fun and nothing else. She was gonna do her best but she didn't care if she won or lost. "alright, which pokemon are you gonna use?" she asked him "I'm gonna use Shadow again, he's so close to evolving" she said happily calling out Shadow again and healing him with a potion since he was still hurt a little from the battle when she caught Psy.

"What are we doing now?" Shadow asked telepathically.

"We're gonna battle Linc Shadow" Manda said smiling.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

Lincoln thought for a moment about which of his pokemon to use. Bixi, his Tirtouga, knew a Dark-type move which should be especially effective against psychic-types like Shadow. If he picked Bixi he had a better chance of winning, but Jackson, his Shieldon, possibly needed the battle experience more... did he want to try and grab a certain victory so he could get a new pokemon as soon as possible, or work on training the pokemon he had now not only to the best of his ability, but also evenly and without playing favorites?

"...I'm..." He hesitated before reaching down to his belt and selecting one of the pokeballs from it. "Going to go with this one. Where will we battle?"​

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Bree Hastings
________________________________________________________​

Tyro hit the ground, Porkers had beat him. Porkers stared at Tyro with pride. "Te-tepig." (Great Battle Tyro.) He murmured. Next up, Lucia called out Samuel. "Samuel, report-" For some reason Roberto headed up on the field. Looked like he wanted to battle. Well okay, that was fine. "Very well. Roberto, front and center." Bree blinked as Roberto wen't infront of Lucia, "I'm sorry to disappoint you Bree. But the battles are going to be very short. Roberto has been hand trained by the Red Legion. The rest of your pokemon won't stand a chance." That was sorta mean to say. Bree looked a little annoyed but let it past her. She had heard about the Red Legion, they make pokemon very strong. So Lucia was right, but it wasn't so nice to say it anyways.

Sighing, Bree waited for Lucia to make her first attack. "Roberto, attack mechanic three!" What was that? Porkers eyes opened wide, he began to run around the field, hoping whatever the attack was to dodge. Not soon after, a Hyperbeam came shooting at Porkers. The Tepig tried to run, but the Hyperbeam had managed to shoot him directly. Dust came up from the ground once the attack had hit. Porkers was on the ground, but he was still awake. As Porkers struggled to get up, Bree turned to Lucia. "Roberto does not joke. Ever. Be on your guard Bree, the fun ends here." She said. Bree sighed. "Pity. Serious battle's are'a too serious. But either way, nuthin's gunna stop me from tryin' my best." As Porkers got back up, he panted and looked at Roberto.

This was going to be harder. "Alright Porkers, Flame Wheel!" What Bree had to do here, was hit him with as many fire type moves since they would be effective. Then just hope Milka, or Porkers, would take him out. But it couldn't be that hard, could it? Porkers charged over at Roberto very fast. Porkers was pretty fast and swift, so the attack would probably hit. Charging, Porkers managed to hit Roberto. He then leaped back infront of Bree, with a happy smirk. "Nice. Now'a get ready to dodge 'any attack's Roberto throws at'ya!"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
[FONT=&quot]Miharu appeared in an empty corridor and was glad of the fact. Bishamon knew that she was in a mood where she needed to be alone now. He also knew that she wasn't in the mood of talking and did not feel upset when Miharu didn't do the usual thanks that she nearly always said.

Miharu, who still didn't know her way around the Academy, began to walk in the hallways aimlessly. She could still remember the shock and horror the day she got that letter. As soon as she got it, Miharu had Bishamon teleport to the house. She had kicked open the door and, with the filling of dread, traveled throughout the house. Without even knowing it, she had made it to the father and his son. And what she saw...

Miharu hadn't realized it, but her fists were clenching hard enough to create small ovals in her hand and for a little amount of blood to leek.

She didn't regret what she had done. It was justified and, after she barged in, in self-defense. Yet, the justification didn't make what she did any better than it was. She felt that she let down the young boy who had died. If she had been faster, if she had gathered more evidence, then he would still be alive. Perhaps in the system, but alive. Maybe it wasn't her fault that the boy was dead, but it sure felt like it. Despite everything that her brain was telling her, despite everything that Bishamon and Cynthia had told her, she couldn't stop thinking about how it was her fault that the bright, little boy that she had met was gone.
[/FONT]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

So, Porkers hadn't been knocked out. Well, Roberto still had to recharge and that just allowed the little Tepig to hit him with a Flame Wheel. Roberto staggered back, the fire have a huge impact on him, but he was still up. Lucia knew for a fact that Roberto would not quit until all of his foes lay defeated. It was dangerous to go against Roberto but with the doctrine he had been taught with the rest of the Red Legion he would find it disgraceful to lose to the first opponent he fought against on the battlefield. Lucia smiled, "Roberto, use attack mechanic two followed by defense mechanic two." Roberto had taken enough time to recharge and so he flew straight at Porkers, his eyes locked onto his target.

"Behold the Red Legion's strength!" Roberto shouted as he flew low and straightened out his wings to hit the Tepig with a Steel Wing. He flew past and landed back on the ground. He quickly turned to face his foe as he got ready to use Protect the moment Porkers unleashed his next attack.

"I will not falter my charge stands. I will fight until my last breath shall pass." He said with an air of confidence as he waited for his opponent to make the next move.

Lucia smiled, Roberto was doing well. As long as he didn't get hit with another fire attack then he could start earning a powerful reputation around here. Still, it was a shame that the first trainer to face him would be Bree. She didn't want to make the girl's first battle here too hard.

Samuel was standing next to Lucia, "Go for it Roberto! Show him the might of the Red Legion!"

Years
Jack Jacobs

Jack watched his pokemon train intensely and with focus, even writing and making notes of possible tactics he could use in battle, moves to try out in actual battle and things to work on in a next training. Jack couldn't actually get in there and fight himself but his actions matched the intensity of his pokemon, body and mind working hard together as a unit. Each and everyone of the his pokemon had a point to prove all wanting to be stronger just to make their trainer happy and help him reach his goals.

Blade was moving as agile and nimble as ever even looking faster than he did in his last fight, Rocky standing up to the grass type moves that Herb had been using against him and Blaze's fire burning hot as he attempted to perfect his Fire Blast attack. All of them going out there and putting out one hundred percent in training something any trainer would be more than proud of.

Despite this however Jack's mind wondered ever so slightly to the battle at had between Lucia and Bree. Had Lucia already won with her fancy tactics or did Bree pull out a surprise or to getting the best of the fancy trainer maybe it was still going on. Wonder if i left went it just started to get good? Jack jokingly thought before wrapping up training and returned all hid pokemon to their pokeball with the exception of Blade and Herb who nimbly dodged the reb beam from the pokeball to hop on Jack's shoulder.

Jack laughed a little before returning to the girl's battle, seemed as if Lucia had been using her Scizor now which peeked Jack's interest. Wanting to know how this scizor battled in battle, Jack took his seat and patted Herb on his head while keeping eyes on the Scizor and Tepig.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ BOLD STEP ❂
GlowLine.gif

Kiyoko had been quivering more than usual. These two were terrifying him. He was so sure that they were more "R" Men just trying to trick him. What surprised him, though, was the fact that Kat had gotten up and protected him, even called her his distant cousin. He quickly nodded and went along with it. "I-itoko..." C-cousin... He felt his head leaning into her hand as she patted him, and he then tucked himself under her arm, hugging her side. He had the distinct feeling that she would protect him from the bad people. He pulled Star back after she had finished clawing at them and curled against Kat, holding Star closely. Leaning close to Kat, he buried his nose (with the lower half of his face) into Star's fur. He wasn't used to this kind of treatment, though he was sure if they didn't protect him he'd be captured.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Bree Hastings
________________________________________________________​

While Roberto was re-charging, Porkers tried to gain back his energy. If only the tiny guy had a health restoring move like Milka. Speaking of Milk, Bree felt like it now. It seemed like Porkers wasn't fully recovered, he could have made a move while Roberto was still re-charging but he was too weak. So saving his energy would be a good idea. Porkers panted but was up, hopefully he would dodge these next moves or atleast one. Roberto was also recharged, and so Lucia called out another move. "Roberto, use attack mechanic two followed by defense mechanic two." Bree gulped, but she knew Porkers could do it. "Behold the Red Legion's strength!" Porkers heard Roberto shout out, before hitting Porkers with a Steel Wing attack.

Porkers got thrown back and he landed on his side. "Stay'n there Porkers! Youk'n do it!" Bree cheered. Porkers began to get up, weakly. He had to rest. But he couldn't, maybe a Yawn for Roberto would give some time. Or maybe weaken him with another fire attack? Maybe Will-O-Whisp would work? Not knowing what to do, Bree looked at Porkers then at Roberto. "'Kay Porkers, Ember!" Porkers panted but gave a small nod. Then started to fire out some Ember balls at Roberto. When one had reached him, some sort of Protection field stopped it. "Dang." Bree murmured. Porkers couldn't stay in this long, one more attack or two and he would faint. But Bree had to stay strong. Now that the Protect was gone, any attacks would hit him.

Too bad it was Roberto's turn.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Down at the beach Jason returned his pokemon and settled in sitting against a large rock. It was a bit cooler, but they were on a tropical island, so it was still nice out. Jason took a deep breath and relaxed his muscles. He let all the anxiety go and restored his sense of peace. The day hadn't gone very well, but what could he expect? It was his first day ever, and he had only gotten a short time to ready for class. Maybe if he'd been more prepared, but that was just an 'if'.

"Guess there's nothng left to do, but ride out the rest of the day." Jason sighed.

He pulled out his fishing rod and lazily cast it. Then he did what all good fishermen do, wait.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star ducked her head. "S-Sorry guys..." She nuzzled her head into Kiyoko's chest and sighed. She slowly formed a Shadowball, just in case the Pokemon try anything. She really didn't want to fight these people, but would if she had too.

Kat patted the boy's back. "Sorry. To answer your question Kilik, I don't know that. My Auntie wrote to me about Kiyoko wanting to visit. I guess he fell off of the boat. His visit was supposed to be a surprise." Kat laughed. "It sure was a surprise!" Kat rustled the boy's hair.

At this time, Psy was done reading the people's intentions of being here. So... They both were planning to train with Kat? Hmm... Psy quickly noticed that Kiyoko was still wary, and the Kilik didn't believe them. "Cousin Kiyoko!! I haven't seen you since you were a baby!" Psy ran up and hugged the boy, who was a bit bigger than her. Psy's face became it's normal, bored self. "It's fine young one. These people are not the "R men" you are so scared of. They are just some students." Psy whispered in the small boy's ear. Then she giggled loud enough for everyone to hear. "Oh~ I love you too cousin Kiyoko!" Psy hugged him tighter, then danced away.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Good gosh Kenshin. First you injure her knees and the palms of one of her hands, now you just injured her elbows. Is it possible that they can meet and interact for one day without accidentally injuring each other?

She was that excited to go huh? Kenshin gave a small timid smile at her enthusiasm. "Almost ready. I have to. . . pick up a few things from. . . my secret base. . ."

Secret base? Who knew someone was still into that thing from Hoenn. Apparently it must've spread out to wherever Kenshin's from if he has one of those since Combusken as a Torchic on the previous night used Secret Power.

He was a little hesitant about showing his secret base to anyone. Olivia's the first person at the academy he even admitted to having a secret base.

Besides, it might be interesting to have a new pokemon from the island. He had skimmed through his pokedex before out of curiosity of what could be on the island, but he didn't even remember half of what he found on there. Still, he had wanted to try and get a new pokemon anyways.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

She seemed really amazed at the power he was displaying now. Takumi decided it would be best to go ahead and set the ancient ball on the podium next to the two of them, just to try and get her full attention rather than be constantly staring at the marvel of a floating pokeball. Trainers with psychic powers were known to have existed in this day and age and weren't uncommon. Every region had their own collection or groups of Psychic trainers. Granted, unlike them, Takumi didn't focus solely on Psychic Type Pokemon. Of his team of 4, only 1, Metang was half Psychic, and the others just. . . weren't Psychic at all. What's worse was that unlike other Psychic trainers, Takumi had to bare the indignanty of keeping his powers mostly hidden from others.

After setting Elizabeth's Ancient Pokeball on the podium, his red eyes had stopped their bright abnormal glowing and were now looking like a normal pair of red colored human eyes. From what he could tell of Elizabeth's face, she had not been used to the idea of trainers with psychic abilities. If anything, she looked like this could've been actually her first time ever seeing psychic powers displayed first hand. Plus, the way she kept talking about Magic. . . what she just said was true enough about Magic in this day and age. No one seems to use whatever possible magic enchantment could've been used on those ancient pokeballs, let alone use that magic for other purposes. Well. . . Except for maybe. . .

"I will admit. None of the students or faculty here, besides yourself, seem to use Magic. I know of one trainer that uses the power of Aura but I do not believe that constitutes as the Magic you had described," he began. "However. . . the only place I can think of that would possibly have evidence that you speak of. . . Would be the Lugia White Dorm, now haunted by the legions of Ghost Pokemon that invaded 3 years ago. There was once a Professor who managed the White Dorm, possibly from before you came here, who supposedly had a tome that seemed to contain several of his writings. Some of the rumors I had heard from the older students at the time mentioned that his book contained magic."

He shook his head for a moment. "I still doubt I'm even prepared myself to even attempt to retrieve it. Hallow's Eve may have passed, but that doesn't lessen the danger the Ghosts of the Lugia Dorm present."

After that he exhaled a small sigh and looked back to Elizabeth. "Still, I am interested to learn more about this Johto Magic you spoke of today in class. As you seem to have a unique understanding of this. . . I would enjoy an opportunity to learn more."

His eyes looked towards the Ancient Pokeball now. "Perhaps even be able to create an enchanted pokeball much like the one you own."

Well Elizabeth, you have a student who is now apparently very interested in your class and wishes to learn more about the ancient Johto. The way she had reacted to seeing Takumi use his Psychic Powers, as well as her attire and her belief in Magic. . . and her behavior. . . Takumi wondered if she had been from some place that was very informed and deeprooted in ancient Johto lore and such and still practiced magic? Was the reason he couldn't read her thoughts earlier because she had some special magical seal on her that made it impossible for others to read her mind? The truth however. . . what really brought Elizabeth here. . . Takumi had no idea of what really happened to her. But still, this was a rare chance to gain equally rare knowledge and teaching. Maybe some of this could even help him achieve his own personal goals.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Skye

Skye stretched as he walked down the path. He had fallen asleep under a tree with Rama. Pala was... still in his bag, snoozing away. Man when she was out, she was out. Rama sniffed the air and snorted to himself, scratching one ear with his back paw. Skye smiled at him with half-closed eyes before picking up his pace a little. He was going to head to Oak Town. There were interesting shops and he wanted to see if anybody was willing to battle his Pokemon. Poor Pala needed a lot of work.

It was nice and quiet though, which was a little bit of a relief... wait who was that?

"Buh-Bri?" he asked in surprise, catching a glimpse of his friend and a girl he didn't know. Maxwell was with them too... He guessed that wasn't too much a big deal since students usually went to Oak Town often. He hadn't seen Bri recently though... it was good to see him.

Ash

Ash paused at the sound of voices nearby. She slouched in a hallway of the abandoned dorm, listening for something her ears only knew from experience. Next to her was a certain Luxray, who began to growl softly, protectively. "Hush you," she told her friend gently. "She'll worry Sparx. And you dislike her worrying doncha?"

Sparx huffed at her, rolling amber eyes at the woman. She couldn't understand how she ended up being companion to one of the only people with her name in their minds. It was strange... it made her miss her master. However, she was happy here. He understood. He rarely didn't understand. She loved and hated that about him.

Ash spun a lock of hair around a finger and glanced behind her. Huh... did she know that kid? His aura was familiar in shape... Hmm... Eh, she probably did... who was the poor squirt with him? Oh well.

"Woo... woo... going to steal your soul..." She couldn't help the remark. The only curses here were from the ghosts and in her opinion, the kids deserved it. Claiming a place that belonged to nature again was rather rude. They were lucky they got off with minor injuries. Sparx mewed annoyance. When could they get going?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri was about to respond when he heard a familiar voice. He turned and grinned at Skye, who was walking down the road.

"Skye! How are you?" he called out, waving a hand in the air, gesturing the other boy over.

"Sapphire, this is my best friend Skye! Skye, this is my new friend, Sapph." Bri said, turning red again. Sprinkles snorted and sat down, and Bouncy bounced happily onto Skye's shoulder.

"Hi! Can Pala play?" she said happily before bouncing back to the ground. Duster grinned and put her paws behind her head.

"Anyways, we were going to Oak Town for ice cream, you want to come Skye?" Brian said happily.

Thyme

Thyme looked at Len and crossed her arms.

"First, why are you asking ME for relationship advice? I don't even know how exactly me and Snype ended up together anymore. Second, do you like her? Does she like you? If yes, then go for it." she said simply, crossing her arms and looking at him.

Drizzle

Drizzle yawned and walked along the beach toward the road. He crossed his arms and smiled when he saw a large Arcanine and a Vulpix approaching him.

"Hey, what's up?" he said, recognizing Nova instantly.

"Where's Brian at?" Nova asked curtly. Drizzle shrugged.

"I was going to head to his room. He might be meeting up with his old friends or something." Drizzle suggested. Nova nodded and turned to walk away. Drizzle shrugged again and kept walking to the room.

Quin

Quin smirked to himself as he walked inside. He was already threatening to be cursed, and he didn't care.

"Relax ghosties. I just want to know what happened. I'm not in the business of evicting you. That job belongs to someone else on this campus." he called happily. He felt a slight tingle on the back of his neck, but didn't think much of it. Ezar and Mai were on guard though, and he was keeping a wary eye out on his pokemon, knowing they would react to things faster than he could.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smirked as the Protect went off without a hitch. To her surprise Porkers was still up. It looked like the little Tepig could take the pain. Unfortunately this battle would be wrapping up right now. Lucia smiled, "Sorry Bree. But this ends now. Roberto, attack mechanic two again!" The Scizor speed forward toward Porkers. "Now, fall into oblivion." He declared as he spread out his wings once more and aimed to hit Porkers with them yet again.

He sped right past the Tepig and landed back on the ground, using his weight to bring himself to a halt. Dust was kicked up by his landing as Roberto whipped around to where he had left his opponent, ready to charge back in should he still be up and about. He tensed his body, just waiting for some kind of attack to come at him.

Samuel peered into the dust cloud and frowned, "Yes, go ahead and allow the little one to hid in the dust. Good going."

Roberto didn't bother listening to Samuel as all of his attention was put into waiting for the next move to be made.

Lucia smiled, the odds of Porkers surviving through that attack would be very low. If the Tepig was still fighting then Lucia would just have Roberto finish him off with a Hyper Beam. Besides, it was always better to use something that would definitely wipe out an opponent than to keep on using attacks that he only got back up after.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Even Ruby was trying to comfort the little boy. Not likely Kat & the boy were related. "Sorry. To answer your question Kilik, I don't know that. My Auntie wrote to me about Kiyoko wanting to visit. I guess he fell off of the boat. His visit was supposed to be a surprise." She giggled about it. "It sure was a surprise!" ...Kilik's not buying this one bit.

Then Psy suddenly glomped the boy, like he was really Kat's cousin. When did he get here actually? It could be 10-20 minutes before Kilik & Ruby entered. & Psy now notices him? Yup, this is a trick. They're just trying to protect the boy. Does Kat not trust Kilik at all?

"I'm not buying any of this. Where's this letter your aunt wrote to you?" He asked. Is she really a friend. She would tell the truth if she trusted Kilik, even if they only recently met.

Mistress could sense something familiar. Who was this boy anyway, & what's his name? "Why do you feel familiar? Have you met that Zoroark?" She tilted her head to the side a bit. She's just curious.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Len rubbed the back of his head. "Sheesh sorry for asking..." Len said. Mark eventually came out of the kitchen door along with Snype. They were all pretty set to move out to meet up with Daniel and Oscar. Hopefully he wasn't late.

"Alright guys, Let's go. Hope your all prepared because we'll be quite a ways from the dorm for awhile as we head up to the mountains." Mark said as he headed out the door and looked back at his pokemon to follow. Snype stood alongside with Thyme and gave off a large smile.

"All refreshed? I haven't felt this good in awhile! Hehe..." Snype said as he followed Mark outside to go to the meeting place.

Back