• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ → The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's fine. xD We do have PkMnTrainer Yellow for Roleplaying since you're interested in that. She'll take you around the section as well as recommend you a few roleplays. :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Fl
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
hi there :)
1. What boards are you most interested in? Creative Discussions i guess
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?Art Gallery ,
Game Development
3. What other boards are you willing to venture in? i think Off-Topic Discussions
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? the art of the sprite and Game Developments

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation >:O

2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Fan Fiction (Stories~)

3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Not really FOR NOW....
write.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? To learn how to make a hack. I have always wanted to make one with Emerald.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Hello there!Im newish,and im confused about a LOT of thing's.I think you can help me.
1. What boards are you most interested in? Im intrested in ROM hacking as well as battling and,well,just plain out chatting
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? ROM hacking!
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yes,i would like to go to alot more than listed above.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? ROM Hacking !

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
hi there :)
1. What boards are you most interested in? Creative Discussions i guess
2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?Art Gallery ,
Game Development
3. What other boards are you willing to venture in? i think Off-Topic Discussions
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? the art of the sprite and Game Developments

There's a bit of a problem with your request there. The Creative Discussions mentor, Abnegation, is currently not available. Your second choices, however, Art Gallery and Off-Topic, have mentors available. There's Cirno for Art Gallery, as well as Razor Leaf, Shining Raichu, and Livewire for Off-Topic.

1. What boards are you most interested in? Emulation >:O

2. What board are you most interested in getting to understand? Fan Fiction (Stories~)

3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Not really FOR NOW....
write.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? To learn how to make a hack. I have always wanted to make one with Emerald.

Hello there!Im newish,and im confused about a LOT of thing's.I think you can help me.
1. What boards are you most interested in? Im intrested in ROM hacking as well as battling and,well,just plain out chatting
2. What boared are you most interested in getting to understand? ROM hacking!
3. Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forums? Yes,i would like to go to alot more than listed above.
4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? ROM Hacking !

For you two, we still have DrFuji and SwiftSign for Emulation. But I would like to remind you two that they are there to guide you around the section, not to answer questions or help you out with your hack. I cannot direct you to a mentor if you need that kind of help. There are sticky threads for those.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Well, i have had a bit of exp w/ forum typpe websites before (pokestadium, mostly for the pokecreator) so i like spriting... I guess i would like to learn about comp. battling ( pokestadium didnt explain that) and find any fic writing threads around. RAYQUAZA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, i have had a bit of exp w/ forum typpe websites before (pokestadium, mostly for the pokecreator) so i like spriting... I guess i would like to learn about comp. battling ( pokestadium didnt explain that) and find any fic writing threads around. RAYQUAZA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

Okay! That's a good way to start. :) Requility can take you around the Battling sections as well as Cirno who can take you around the Art Gallery sections as well. Depending on what you're interested in best. Both mentors are available. :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
Seeking mentor, Rom Hacking and maybe some fanfiction help too.

Alrighty, I'm finally getting into rom hacking after wanting to all these years.
I'm a pretty computer savvy guy myself, but never got into it. The sad part is now I have Windows 7 Home, so a majority of the tools will not work for me. I have a story board and plot scheme in the making. I'd like to create something that everyone is asking for but no one has given. I need a mentor to show me the ropes, and if you'd like to help me out when I restart my big project, then that would be perfectly fine.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Kinda sounds like you want someone to help you out on your hack. I can direct you to one of the Emulation mentors if you want to learn more about the sections, but I will need to remind you that I can't direct you to a mentor if you just need help on your ROM Hack, or need someone on your team, as we have sticky threads for those, actually. If you're interested in learning where the tutorials are or the tools, as well as get a few questions answered, then I can direct you to DrFuji.

Years
1. What boards are you most interested in?

Current Generation Pokémon Gaming.

2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?

Black and White, Trade Corner and Competitive Battling Center.

3. What other boards are you willing to venture in?

Uhm, Pokémon Clubs I guess. I'll probably get into the other areas eventually.

4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Try to catch up with the new generations (The current meta, new moves, builds and all that stuff) and meeting new people.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
1. What boards are you most interested in?

Current Generation Pokémon Gaming.

2. What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?

Black and White, Trade Corner and Competitive Battling Center.

3. What other boards are you willing to venture in?

Uhm, Pokémon Clubs I guess. I'll probably get into the other areas eventually.

4. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Try to catch up with the new generations (The current meta, new moves, builds and all that stuff) and meeting new people.

& a big welcome to you, S7Kid. :D Current Generation Pokemon Gaming is a broad board, as we have mentors for separate sections. If you can tell me which area of that section you are willing to learn more about, that would be totally be splendid. :D I will let you know now that all mentors from Black & White, Trade Corner, and Competitive Battling Center (except for PlatinumDude) are available. :)

Years
Well, those are actually the boards I'm interested in (Trade Corner > Black & White > Competitive Battling Center).
So uhm, I'd like Requility to be my mentor if that's okay.

Years
  • Age 30
  • U.S.
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
Hi there, everyone! :D I'm Bladethorn and I came to the forums seeking help in learning how to use Pokemon Essentials with RPG Maker XP. I've always been interested in game making but I know next to nothing about it. So far I've been using tutorials and the wiki to help me get further but after seeing the mentor section I'm jumping to it.
Essentially, I'm looking for a mentor to show me the ropes for Pokemon Essentials and RPG making :)
(If someone is making a game and needs storyline help I'd be more than willing to trade writing assistance for technical help! I'm an experienced writer and would certainly feel less useless if I could trade help-for-help)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Okay! That's a good way to start. :) Requility can take you around the Battling sections as well as Cirno who can take you around the Art Gallery sections as well. Depending on what you're interested in best. Both mentors are available. :D

I do belive Cirno sounds best pour moi! XD
Also may need help w/ the app & how to get around onit...

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, those are actually the boards I'm interested in (Trade Corner > Black & White > Competitive Battling Center).
So uhm, I'd like Requility to be my mentor if that's okay.

Requility should have contacted you by now. Have fun! :D

Hi there, everyone! :D I'm Bladethorn and I came to the forums seeking help in learning how to use Pokemon Essentials with RPG Maker XP. I've always been interested in game making but I know next to nothing about it. So far I've been using tutorials and the wiki to help me get further but after seeing the mentor section I'm jumping to it.
Essentially, I'm looking for a mentor to show me the ropes for Pokemon Essentials and RPG making :)
(If someone is making a game and needs storyline help I'd be more than willing to trade writing assistance for technical help! I'm an experienced writer and would certainly feel less useless if I could trade help-for-help)

The problem here with your request is the Game Development mentor, Abnegation is unavailable at this time to show you around the GD section as well as showing you the ropes on the Pokemon Essentials program offered here on PC. If you would like to wait a bit for him to return, or if you would like to choose a different section to learn about, that's fine!

I do belive Cirno sounds best pour moi! XD
Also may need help w/ the app & how to get around onit...

I shall contact Cirno asap. :D You'll hear from her pretty soon. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back