• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Vent Thread + V.???

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Exams. Economics is a nightmare of a subject to study, but at least Math's there.

SCREW THE EXAMS. I HAVE BETTER REASONS TO VENT.

First off, there's this kid at our school bus who is extremely annoying. There are many reasons I can explain.

First, he joins in discussions that he's obviously not a part of. For example, my friends and I talk about Pokémon, and he just joins in by saying a stupid fact about what we're talking about.

Second, about the facts, he either says things that are painfully obvious, or erroneous.

Third, HE IS VERY LOUD.

Fourth, he bothers basically everyone. He once tried to put a plastic envelope on one guy's head. There's this particular kid he likes to bother and bully. They often get into fights, and, unfortunately, the annoying kid wins. He also deliberately insults people.

Fifth, he is a hypocrite. I tell him not to annoy us, and he does so anyway, whilst when he tells people to do something and they don't listen, he complains.

Sixth, the only other thing on his mind is inappropriately timing dank memes.

This kid is so cancerous that I want to expose him to the world.

Second reason to vent: my brother is acting stupid. He wins arguments for irrational reasons.

Third, typing this was extremely slow.

Last edited:

MadHatter62

The Master of Sticks
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 26, 2017
I want to smack my mother upside her head when she gets back from her vacation for training her dog to go to the bathroom super early in the morning. Everyday since Monday, I've had to clean up dog poop off the dining room rug. I also am half tempted to rub my mom's dog's face in her poop in the hopes of her not doing it again, though I doubt that will work.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Everyone i ever trusted in my life with my heart betrayed me. fucking hate human beings so much.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
man our shitty inconsistent internet is really annoying

Adam Levine

Years
For a school event, we were tasked to take part of our house's cheer. Everything I revised and added, they completely ignored and rewrote to something even worse. It doesn't even rhyme anymore. In fact the entire cheer is terrible, and I can't do anything about it, because according to the teacher, "What you think only matters to you."

A teacher of mine lectured me about it, but I still couldn't let it go.

Also, I threatened to stab an annoying person with a fork. :)

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
my manager said she would have my new contract done on saturday when she got home and its now tuesday nigiht and its still not done and ive had to remind her like 6 times arleady and i really dont want to do it again because i dont want to seem rude

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I slept in until almost one in the afternoon. DX It messes up my medication when I sleep in! I'm just so upset by this because I also missed half a day where I could have started fresh and worked on my writing or stories more. ;_____;

Sirfetch’d

Woo I peeped some shit about you earlier that pissed me off. I will let it slide though because I cannot be asked to talk to my boss about it.

Adam Levine

Years
My depression has been caused by my mother, accusing me of wanting to go somewhere she wouldn't agree with, and just shouted out loud that I only think about myself.

I'm surprised I haven't killed myself yet.

Years
my brother gets paid to babysit, I dont (even when I was unemployed an had no income) her excuse is "he wont agree to do it" knowing I dont have many friends so i will always be available. I honestly feel like going out to the middle of nowhere just so she has nothing. Shes so selfish.I work, (guess what? he doesn't) I pay money into the house (also he doesn't) but I get lumped with her horrible kids. I hate it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
I didn't get a picture with Erica and Carrie like I wanted to, and it really disappointed me. This convention is going downhill since they came out with that stupid otaku pass that's over 300 dollars. *sigh* It's putting the VIPs to shame and making us just as low as full event. People pay enough money just to attend this, and what do they get? Hardly nothing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I thought opening would be one of the best shifts, though? Don't you get to leave early and have the rest of the day to yourself? D:

I like that part about it, but I don't like the unnecessary stress it gives me to get everything done as quickly as possible.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
The Vent Thread 0.?

Please allow me to revive this. It was an amazing one, and you know it. So, the idea is for you to vent about what is currently in your mind. Did your boss give you a hard time today? Time to vent! Did that guy just cut you off on the highway today? Come on, vent about it! Whatever has really made you made or frustrated you, vent it it out here!

Well, my internet died. The hard part is that I'm stuck on my iPad Pro. There's an outage in our area they are investigating. I know it's not their fault, and they are doing the best they can... but ffffffff. I NEED IT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Given the emotional nature of the posts in this thread, im going to slap on a Serious tag to avoid any potential conflict that could rise out of vulnerable people and sensitive topics. Hope you don't mind.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
Given the emotional nature of the posts in this thread, im going to slap on a Serious tag to avoid any potential conflict that could rise out of vulnerable people and sensitive topics. Hope you don't mind.

Nah. I forgot to set it tbh. XD It never crossed my mind.

Another rant to stay on topic: It's the beginning of fall and Arizona STILL feels like a fricken oven. Why hadn't it gotten any cooler? The temperatures go down, but it still feels too hot here. The joys of living in a desert. ;o;

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2019
I slept in until almost one in the afternoon. DX It messes up my medication when I sleep in! I'm just so upset by this because I also missed half a day where I could have started fresh and worked on my writing or stories more. ;_____;

I perfectly understand your pain! >_> I had the similiar situation yesterday and I hate such days too because so many time I lost for sleeping! And so many interesting things I could make instead... :(
I was very frustrated with some repairs in my house too because it was long and cost a lot of money :(
And I'm also sad because I adore the bright colours on my head like in this gallery http://machohairstyles.com/sexy-emo-hairstyles-for-guys/ but they become so pale! -_-
Last time I've made the bright blue on my head and only after several weeks it became so pale and doesn't look cool anymore! :( That's really a pain for me >_>

Blue-Love.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I get tired of people at work who think they can do whatever they want and the one time I don't do something they jump all over me as if they haven't done the exact same thing.

Back