• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Does Pika receive benefits from the Light Ball?
Pika learn Thunderbolt by Level?
Kangaskid Evolve into Kangaskhan, o Kangaskoo? How Evolve?
1) No.
2) You'll get the TM24 in Mt. Moon way before it even gets the chance to learn it, but yes, it does. Pika can learn Thunderbolt by leveling up at Lv26
3) Kangaskid can evolve into Cubone by leveling up while holding a Skull, or into Kanghaskhan at Lv20, if I recall correctly.

ON:
BETA_14_06.png
BETA_14_11.png
BETA_14_33.png
BETA_14_48.png

BETA_14_57.png
BETA_14_72.png
BETA_14_74.png
BETA_14_93.png

BETA_14_123.png
BETA_14_146.png
BETA_14_147.png
BETA_14_149.png

EDIT:
BETA_14_02.png
BETA_14_04.png
BETA_14_05.png
BETA_14_06.png

BETA_14_08.png
BETA_14_12.png
BETA_14_25.png
BETA_14_30.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2019
Keep this up plsss its amazing
If you ever finish every region this game will easily be the greatest hack of all time no doubt

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 22, 2018
Abandoned Gym Side Chapter. You can find a gameplay in the side chapters starting point under the Guides section of the main post.

It seems like the way to the vermillion city is closed, anything I am missing?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
Can somebody ask Athe if he kept a copy of his older version ips patches?

I want to play the older versions, from his first to his latest, you would ask why I wanna do that, well it's because every new major update he released had so many changes, specially in dialogue and cut content, I hope he didn't delete his old patches or someone here kept a copy of them and is Willing to share ??????

Beta 11 might have most of the beta 1-10 content but there's stuff that got deleted/changed in some updates before beta 11

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 31, 2019
Where Are The Coin Case?
The Fakemon (Pika, Kangaskid, SwampertX, etc) has Shiny Pallete?
Where Are Lucky Egg?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Where Are The Coin Case?
The Fakemon (Pika, Kangaskid, SwampertX, etc) has Shiny Pallete?
Where Are Lucky Egg?
1) The coin case is somewhere in Celadon City. I can't remember the specific place, so just interact with all the NPCs and you'll eventually get it.
2) Yes.
3) Wild Chansey can hold it just like in the official games. You can also get a special Chansey with one equipped in the Secret of Joy side chapter.

ON:
BETA_14_77.png
BETA_14_78.png
BETA_14_83.png

BETA_14_91.png
BETA_14_106.png
BETA_14_115.png

BETA_14_168.png
BETA_14_221.png
BETA_14_245.png

BETA_14_246.png
BETA_14_247.png
BETA_14_260.png

BETA_14_263.png
BETA_14_264.png

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Could anyone please show me how to trigger the "Secret of Joy" chapter?
Go to Saffron City's Pokémon Center at night and interact with the Nurse Joy.
You can find a playthrough of that chapter inside the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide linked at the main post, under the Guides section.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
Go to Saffron City's Pokémon Center at night and interact with the Nurse Joy.
You can find a playthrough of that chapter inside the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide linked at the main post, under the Guides section.

I have done exactly that but Nurse Joy still just asked me whether I wanted to heal my Pokémon as usual.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Sorry for talking about cheating but since there are now over 15 Eeveelutions, is the codebreaker cheat for Eevee still the same?

Last edited:
Back