• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
19. Math was fun for me until fractions were bought into the equations honestly lol.

Still waiting for the next episode of Negima Abridged too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My friend says that acronym aloud, though I don't call her out on it. After all, I make weird noises myself :V

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
30. Been forever since I last read a good book myself, believe the last one I read was Desperation by Stephen King though. Not a bad read if I do say so myself.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. Haven't been reading much manga besides from Naruto nowadays TBH, then again I haven't been doing much in general besides from playing Chrono Trigger and battling my friends in Black & White.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Naruto and Detective Conan for me. But right now I'm about to take a Statistics test.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Come back from shower to edit a guide on Character Profiles for RPing
>Soon after I finish editing I receive notice of a new Plurk
>New Plurk is Tutu-related
>Sign much because I don't see enough FT Plurks on my timeline

Other than that, though, I'm pretty pooped XD;

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years

God tier? Sounds goldly like. I wants it! :badsmile: