• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Tap water tastes disgusting.. my friend says it confuses her how I can taste water but yeah. Bottled water all the way, whenever I go to the buffet they bring me gross tap water and I'm just like D:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Well I watched a few videos about bottled/tap water and they're basically the Same thing.

Sir Codin

The taste of tap water depends on where you are.

I've been in places around California where the tap water is absolutely horrid, then another where its so good I prefer it to bottled.

Years
Jannah, don't you live in New York City, too? :c

my name doesn't have an h in it! ;~;

But yeah, I am in NYC. That snowstorm that hit us yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought but a lot of places are still closed right now (here, at least). Usually I go eat out every Saturday but might have to pass on that today. ):

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It doesn't taste particularly bad here. But it's cloudy and stuff. I:

Irrelevant, but CarcharOdin, your avatar is great.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Sorry!

I figured the storm would last all day today. Oh well. I haven't ventured outside of the house, but if the backyard's anything to go by, my place got about 8 inches of snow.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
We have like two inches in one part of the yard. D:
There are pawprints all over it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't really mind drinking tap water in buffet, but if I did have a choice between tap water or bottled water, I would take bottled water.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
^yes. I don't get sunburned.

Had to drop $120 on a textbook because the edition I had is missing a LOT OF INFORMATION ;_;

...that's like the first time the edition mattered to me lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You don't like winter, Dipu?

I don't get along with the sun. I like the dark. And not being sunburned.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't mind the winter, but I'd rather go outside without having to wear layers.

And I can't get sunburnt. :c The misery of being brown.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sunscreen works if you wanna get a tan and not sunburns :)

Also, I don't really get any sunburns, I do get tanned tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back