• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Fakemons

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Yo Art and Design People.

I am Pankajblitz looking for some fakemons 20 and 2 legendary will do.

I am looking for GBA ie [64x64 styled ]

Some Rules

1 Please link only do not insert image tags.
2 Please give back sprite also
3 Give icon as well

Optional

1 Shiny sprite
2 You can resize as well just tell me the owner.

Thank you.
I will give you credits and give you an event in my hack.

Nove Nu-Vonde

( acquaintances become antiquated )
Years
I can help, is there a link to your hack I could see so I could know what I'm looking at? Are you looking for starters or any random 20?

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
I can help, is there a link to your hack I could see so I could know what I'm looking at? Are you looking for starters or any random 20?

I am looking for random 20. The link is in my signature. But I restarted the it. Currently it is in the mapping status currently.

Nove Nu-Vonde

( acquaintances become antiquated )
Years
Ah, I saw your sig, but I assumed this hack and that one weren't the same as that one's thread is locked. I will work on some mons later today.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Ah, I saw your sig, but I assumed this hack and that one weren't the same as that one's thread is locked. I will work on some mons later today.

Actually because I rebooted the hack story is not changed except one thing which I will reveal to only team members. And thanks by the way.

Back