• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

austin-'s trade thread

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2009
Just majorly updated my thread with color and added alot of shinies and some other pokes, and some egg pokemon

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2009
what will u take for the latios and if it had the PKRS would be great actually fantastic

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2009
maybe, wat else u got? also i have [FONT=&quot]Jirachi[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Magby[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Milktank[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Mew[/FONT][FONT=&quot], Manaphy[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 3, 2009
32. Hypno lvl 30, Calm nature, UT, Male
4. Latias lvl 40, Naughty nature, UT Female

what do you want for this?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2009
sure i gotta trade tomorrow tho so i can get an egg. idk which one i want off ur sig so ill just tell u tomorrow too :)

Unforgiver i

Unforgiving Pokémon Trainer
Years
4. Mattle Ho-oh lvl 100, Bashful nature, T
5. WISHMAKER Jirachi lvl 52, Rash nature, T
6. CHANNEL Jirachi lvl 100, Relaxed nature, T
and Shaymin lv 50

would you trade any of these? thread in sig

Livinglegend

A Legend is Born!
Years
Shiney
7. Mewtwo lvl 70, Brave nature, UT
Events
2. Newmoon Island Darkrai lvl 50, Jolly nature, UT
7. Almia Darkrai lvl 50, Naive nature, UT

Cheak Out AnyThing On My Forum! Listed In The Signature! Please If Unable I Can Tell You Things I Have To Trade. All THings On Forum Are Up For Trade!

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2009
i want ur TRU dragonite, shiny metagross, 10 anniv celebi, haely mew, haley pickachu, and shiny charizard.

i also c that u want a UT mewtwo, and mattle ho-oh, i have those 2.
also can u clone?

Back