• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Super Team

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
It took me forever to build and EV train this team but now that I have, I beat anyone and everyone with it.

Claydol - EVs 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpA - Bold
Rapid Spin
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Psychic
Item - Leftovers

Skarmory - EVs 252 HP / 64 Atk / 176 Def / 16 Spe - Impish
Spikes
Roost
Roar/Whirlwind
Brave Bird
Item - Leftovers

Zapdos - Evs 248 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spe - Bold
Roost
Roar
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power Grass/Hidden Power Ice
Item - Leftovers

Lucario - Evs 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe - Adamant
Close Combat
ExtremeSpeed
Payback
Ice Punch
Item - Expert Belt

Gengar - EVs 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe - Modest
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt
Explosion
Destiny Bond
Item - Wise Glasses

Blissey - Evs 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe - Bold
Softboiled
Flamethrower
Aromatherapy
Thunder Wave
Item - Leftovers

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It took me forever to build and EV train this team but now that I have, I beat anyone and everyone with it.
You mean you beat anyone who is a beginner. You wouldn't stand much of a chance against anyone who is actually good at battling.

CLAYDOL

Claydol is a horrible lead in OU. You'll be Taunted by basically everything especially Azelf, who walls you completely. Seeing as how this is a Balanced team, a different bulky Stealth Rock lead would be useful.

Swampert @Leftovers
Impish Nature
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def

-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Roar

Swampert gives your team a much-needed Tyranitar counter while retaining the Electric immunity that Claydol had.

LUCARIO

What's up with Payback? Lucario is too frail to attack after the opponent attacks. Use Crunch instead.
Expert Belt isn't powerful enough, give it Life Orb.

Get Swords Dance on there, preferably over Ice Punch. With Swords Dance, Lucario becomes a vicious late game sweeper.

GENGAR

Never ever use Wise Glasses. A 10% boost in power is so small and barely makes a difference. If you want a power-boosting item, use Life Orb.
Also Gengar should be Timid always. You don't need two suicide moves on the same Pokemon. That's just redudant. Give it Focus Blast over Explosion or Destiny Bond.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back