• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
4Chan,
there is more stuff there than just memes and random lolz. That and I find random resources there, which come in handy

^Favorite drink? Thats not soda?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
^Favorite drink? Thats not soda?

...Would a Monster energy drink count as soda..?
If so, I guess Coffee...

^What is your favorite 4chan board? (And hello! If it is either /mlp/ or /vp/)

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
I don't have a favorite board, but these are the ones I look at
a,b,c,d,e,gif,s,u,w,wg,cm,y,cgl,ck,fa,hm,mlp,trv,vp,and x

I'm not a frequent browser of all thesr boards, but I can't put one above the other.

^So I heard you like ponys? Whats your favorite episode?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
I would have said "Fall Weather Friends" until about three weeks ago... Now I have to say "Read it and Weep". Freaking awesome episode!

^Who is your favorite pony?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
Twilight or Fluttershy
(btw, the next episodes are Fluttershy, Twilight, Spike; I'm happy about that)

^What do you think about the last episode? Personally I disliked it; probably the least favorite episode ever.

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
I don't know... I didn't mind it, I actually disliked Hearts and Hooves day more to be honest.

^Are you on /r/mylittlepony as well?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
Seeing how I don't get the question, I'd say no. I actually just found out about that page. However, I'd probably be going on there a lot more. I like ponylolz a lot, xD
(spiderman + pony is my favorite)

^Why is your nature "lonley"

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
(Spiderman ruins everything! :V Also, I meant the subreddit, seeing that you go to Reddit as well)

My nature is "lonely" because I am usually very reserved and silent in real life in most circumstances, I also spend a lot more time alone than I would like... So I found it to be fitting.

^ What is your avatar?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
I picked my avatar because I saw the GIF on Reddit (/r/pokemon) at one point in time and thought it was kinda funny, so I cropped it and uploaded it here as my avatar. I just haven't touched my avatar since...

^Do you frequent any other boorus? Like Danbooru, or Ponybooru?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
Well Gelbooru is like Danbooru, only you don't have to pay.
I browse safebooru, and konachan(set up like one)

Favorite image on the internet?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
That's a tough one... It's really hard to say. Probably something by Pemyu.
One one hand we have the comedic value of this... (Pemyu's work is almost always awesome..! If you go to his site, some is NSFW though)
Or the perfect mix of communities with this...
Or, there is the epic in this... (As well as purplekecleon's other work)
Or the cute in this official artwork...

I really don't know.

^ What is your favorite video on the Internet?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell: Would you buy a Zune?

/had to Google it but...

From the looks of it, it's a phone, right? In that case, no. I barely use my phone as is due to my social anxiety. I. Cannot. Talk. On. The. Phone. With. Anyone. But. Relatives.

---

Avishka, what's a pet peeve of yours?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Probably a Penguin... I love the cold, as well as sliding down slopes, I freaking love swimming and I walk funny (!!). I'm usually dressed in Black and White, (Though not well dressed save for a fedora) I'm not terribly aggressive... I am part of a group of friends despite my quirks, and I have a beak (No I don't, but everything else was true). :V

^ What kind of ice cream is your favorite?
I mostly go for the Sherbet, but... x3 My favorite ice cream flavor is Mint Chocolate Chip. Don't judge me <.<

Which genres of music do you listen to? Both American and Foreign please :3

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Ooo. It's been a while x.x Which is terrible! I LOVE hamburgers ;.; I think the last one I had was homemade though :x

What nicknames do you have here on PC? xD I know most of your rl ones at least <3

Umm, I mostly hear Pika, Pikapal (or PikaPal, which confounds me xD), and Jared. xD

Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back