professor plum

Age 29
he/him/his
louisiana
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
10,967 posts
15.9 Years
for the sake of this thread, we'll consider binge watching to be watching at least six episodes of a show in a sitting.

so, what was your most recent tv binge? how was it? would you recommend the show to other people?

i think we watched like 7 episodes of the early 2010s sitcom Happy Endings last night. it was predominately on as background noise for me, but i watched like 60-70% of each episode.

what about y'all?

Ash Ketchup

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
14,477 posts
15.6 Years
I want to say something like CAOS but I can't... the last thing I watched 6 or more eps in one sitting was...

The Masked Dancer :(
Flying the flag for Greece in the 2021 PokéCommunity Eurovision Event!

Eurovision Event 2021
Paired with Roni | You down with VPP? | My Trainer Stats
Moderator of Entertainment & Media - Music, Film, TV, Books, Sports and More!

Rabinov

キザキ レイジ

Age 30
They/Them
Corneria
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
7,037 posts
6.3 Years
I... oh my god I can't actually think of the last TV show that I properly binged. Love, Death and Robots I guess? I sat through that in one sitting basically, I hope they make another one soon...
the crimson court bleeds; the azure stage sings.
PC Daily Editor
Moderator of Entertainment & Media
Battle Server Staff

Aslan

the pretender

she/her
Seen 25 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,800 posts
8.2 Years
The Queen's Gambit - I hardly ever watch TV series these days as it is so hard to fit in time but I watched all of this in one go over Christmas break. It was amazing. I also more recently have been binging through The Office in small doses which has been fun, currently in the middle of Season 6 after watching it on and off for a while.
beneath the skin

Flowerchild

→ there’s an echo

Age 22
She/Her
Hyperspace
Seen 38 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
8,245 posts
11 Years
The Queen's Gambit - I hardly ever watch TV series these days as it is so hard to fit in time but I watched all of this in one go over Christmas break. It was amazing. I also more recently have been binging through The Office in small doses which has been fun, currently in the middle of Season 6 after watching it on and off for a while.
i loved queens gambit!!! yas
PairFamilyCredit