• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 12, 2023
Does this game have physical/special split ?

just want to make sure , so i can handle my moves properly

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Does this game have physical/special split ?

just want to make sure , so i can handle my moves properly

nope
and most of the trainers pokemon list seem to be untouched, so difficulty is almost similar to original frlg series

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
Dude, when I press Start at title screen ( The Press Start Button ). It turns to white screen ;-;. Please send me the ROM it self (or tell me how to do it )

Thanks! P.S I will play this now!

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Dude, when I press Start at title screen ( The Press Start Button ). It turns to white screen ;-;. Please send me the ROM it self (or tell me how to do it )

Thanks! P.S I will play this now!

So, it gets to a white screen when you press start after showing the proper title screen? It may be your emulator.
But if you really can't get it to work, PM me your email address. PC doesn't permit sending ROMs on this site.
So I can help you by email, bro.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
nope
and most of the trainers pokemon list seem to be untouched, so difficulty is almost similar to original frlg series

Since you're on that subject. I should probably warn that later in the game it's gets pretty hard pretty fast(at least in my opinion it did).

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
So, it gets to a white screen when you press start after showing the proper title screen? It may be your emulator.
But if you really can't get it to work, PM me your email address. PC doesn't permit sending ROMs on this site.
So I can help you by email, bro.

So, what should I do? By the way. What is the email?

Thanks!

SidDays

Professional Lurker
Years
I found a few typos, minor errors and such, would you like me to post screenies? If you're going to put out a 1.1 that is (they are very very minor, so asking just in case.) :D I'm at cerulean, and so far it's playing great.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I found a few typos, minor errors and such, would you like me to post screenies? If you're going to put out a 1.1 that is (they are very very minor, so asking just in case.) :D I'm at cerulean, and so far it's playing great.

Thanks but no thanks. Many/most of the typos/mispellings are intentional(me trying to be funneh).

Unlikely that I put out a 1.1, unless a serious error that Ive somehow missed is consistently happening(that I know how to fix).

Thank you for playing, my friend. Thanks to everyone who has played. I will name my future children after some of you guys.

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2019
Gotta say this hack is pretty amazing so far. Keep up the good work!

Only 2 critiques, you should've made the main character look more like a bum, he looks like a generic Poke Trainer right now. Maybe give him torn/dirty clothes to make him more unique. Also the slum areas are kinda bare, it would've been cool if it was more of a proper ghetto. Like having worn down buildings/cars, slum lord apartments, maybe a shady Pokemart that sells stolen goods, prostitutes as a Pokemon Center replacement, etc. Just to make it more immersive, as well as to have a reason to return to them later on.

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Gotta say this hack is pretty amazing so far. Keep up the good work!

Only 2 critiques, you should've made the main character look more like a bum, he looks like a generic Poke Trainer right now. Maybe give him torn/dirty clothes to make him more unique. Also the slum areas are kinda bare, it would've been cool if it was more of a proper ghetto. Like having worn down buildings/cars, slum lord apartments, maybe a shady Pokemart that sells stolen goods, prostitutes as a Pokemon Center replacement, etc. Just to make it more immersive, as well as to have a reason to return to them later on.

Those are fair critiques.
On the main character, you're right. I made his sprite before I thought of the concept of the game and just stuck with him.
Shady Pokemart or some kind of shady TM dealer or something is actually a good idea. Prostitutes as a poke center seems a bit disturbing even for me. I kind of wanted to make the slums sort of bare to make it seem desolate/depressing. That said, I totally get your point.

Thanks for playing bro.

Years
I like the hack so far. but am stuck, and am not sure if i am just dumb and can't figure out how to solve this or maybe u did a mistake... :P

so am stuck in victory road, i have no idea where to go. i think i explored all the stairs and still cant find the way out! :P

ps. i found some bug's, nothing major though....i dont remember all of them... just the first and last one i found xD

1) so the 1st is really not a big deal, When you get your first pokemon, you can't give it a nickname (or at least that's the case with Vulpix only since i didnt try the others)

2) When you meet Gary(your rival) in that underground passage (cant remember which one is it) the game freezes if you come behind him, which shouldn't happen since you didnt make that passage an important part of the story and it's not really that u have to use it if you dont want to.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I like the hack so far. but am stuck, and am not sure if i am just dumb and can't figure out how to solve this or maybe u did a mistake... :P

so am stuck in victory road, i have no idea where to go. i think i explored all the stairs and still cant find the way out! :P

ps. i found some bug's, nothing major though....i dont remember all of them... just the first and last one i found xD

1) so the 1st is really not a big deal, When you get your first pokemon, you can't give it a nickname (or at least that's the case with Vulpix only since i didnt try the others)

2) When you meet Gary(your rival) in that underground passage (cant remember which one is it) the game freezes if you come behind him, which shouldn't happen since you didnt make that passage an important part of the story and it's not really that u have to use it if you dont want to.

1) I've known about this one from the start, forgot to list it. I just didn't care enough about nicknames to fix it. That's on me.

2) That is a major brain fart on my part. I always just assumed that everyone would go to Celadon before they went to Fuchsia. I thought they'd go to Celadon first, using underground path and would meet Douche/rival. Even if some went all the way around to get to Celadon, I assumed that then they'd never use the underground path because by then they'd have HM for Fly and they'd have little to no reason to return to Lavender. I just never considered the possibility of getting Douche from behind(that sounds funny). It's an easy fix and maybe if a few more people bring it up, I'll fix it.

On victory road:
I really liked Victory Road and I intentionally kept it the same as the original. If you're stuck there, then there's a lot of guides to get through that. Warning you though, the Pokemon League is no joke,nothing like the original. It gets intense and kinda funny if you have a twisted sense of humor.

Mellan

Pokémon Chion Developer
Years
I'm going to play this now. :) I'm glad to see a different concept from the classical boring story (at least in my opinion).
A little question: why did you wait to post the hack till it was completed? Nothing important though, just a curiosity.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I'm going to play this now. :) I'm glad to see a different concept from the classical boring story (at least in my opinion).
A little question: why did you wait to post the hack till it was completed? Nothing important though, just a curiosity.

That's a good question. Maybe I shouldn't have waited, could have led to less bugs.
I guess I wanted the allure of a completed hack. Or maybe I didn't want noise from the outside to affect my work. Not sure. Or maybe I was so busy working on the hack that I didn't have time to make a thread for it.

Years
hahahah damn and to think that i played firered and passed it twice at least xD
thank man, the hack is great ;)

PS: another complaint... you made the new elite four or whatever do u call them... waaaay overpowered.... :/

i defeated any1 untill than with not much effort.... i didnt make it past the 1 elite four... :/

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
hahahah damn and to think that i played firered and passed it twice at least xD
thank man, the hack is great ;)

PS: another complaint... you made the new elite four or whatever do u call them... waaaay overpowered.... :/

i defeated any1 untill than with not much effort.... i didnt make it past the 1 elite four... :/

Hahaha. I know rite. I warned you though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 12, 2023
may i know where to get hm strength

i can't seem to think of anything at all

need it for victory road

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 12, 2023
oh thanks

finally beat the game , it was cool and very fun , wayyyyyy too funny

espically the last part , great final boss , and a sweet way to end the game