• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old Gen League: Week 2

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
QnC7H3d.png

Structure:
The Old Gen League is an event in which four teams, each comprised of 3 or more players, duke it out over a total of 5 weeks. Their weapons? The "older" generations of Pokémon, of course. The first three weeks will be a round robin format. During this time, each team will eventually end up having to play every other team. The two weeks after are the semifinals and finals, where the teams are entered into a knockout format. The team that prevails in the end will be the winner!

If you wish to sign up, please use this thread. We are accepting signups, though you will be a substitute player, since all main spots are filled.

Rules:
- Matches are to be played in Best of Three format (per Generation).
- Matches are to be played on the PokéCommunity Battle Server.
- Matches are to be played in the appropriate Generation/Format that each player has selected (i.e. no switching formats).
- Post replays in this thread or the Discord Server (ping me if you choose the latter).

Matchups:
(1-0)
yg5FtbB.png
VS
tstcxYe.png
(1-0)
(ADV OU) Piloswine vs. wolf ( 1 2 )
(DPP OU) ImLethe vs. SUPREMEDARKLORD ( 1 2 )
(BW OU) partys over vs. Sam1994 ( 1 2 3 )

(0-1)
TCJx0oH.png
VS
4fXu0vz.png
(0-1)
(ADV OU) Bardothren vs. viper8890 ( 1 2 3 )
(DPP OU) noa vs. ViolentCharizard14 ( 2-0, replays were not saved )
(BW OU) petuuuhhh vs. Forever (by default)

Deadline is Monday, Dec 18, 2017 at 11:59pm EST!

Player Directory:
Team Whayecer:
viper8890
ViolentCharizard14
Forever

Time Travelers:
wolf
SUPREMEDARKLORD
Sam1994

Ice She-Mammas:
Piloswine
ImLethe
partys over

The Red Team:
Bardothren
noa
petuuuhhh
Kostas

If anyone has any questions, feel free to VM or PM me, or mention me on Discord.

Last edited:
Back