• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 6] Teppanyaki's Adventures in Kalos

Teppanyaki

is a Japanese Dish
Years
Hi there! This is just to announce that I will be starting my Kalos Adventure in 2 days (January 13th).
It will be a normal run, not a Nuzlocke. I do have a little bit of knowledge about Kalos, to be honest.
I am already anticipating for my copy to come!
Stay tuned for more updates!

~Teppanyaki

Last edited:
Years
Awesome! I don't wanna spoil myself tbh bcs I'm gonna do a blind nuzlocke of it on here soon too, so I'mma wish you good luck and skedaddle! Huehue

Teppanyaki

is a Japanese Dish
Years
Here begins my Kalosian journey!
I will be referring to the routes by their names (not like Route 12 or Route 8)
Vaniville Town and Vaniville Pathway
Not much to say about little old Vaniville, other than just meeting Serena (oh god she looks super different as an NPC) and Shauna (almost called her Shantelle). I wonder why Vaniville Town has a gate?
I have just given Mum the letter, I find it funny how she thinks it's a love letter from Professor Sycamore. She has also given me the Region Map (which is what I call the town map.)

Aquacorde Town
I have just met the group of friends. I have decided with Froakie as my starter, I will be nicknaming him Frankie, after my cousin. I have also recieved my Pokedex. Shauna was very easy to defeat, since she has a Fennekin.

Avance Trail and Santalune Forest
I have just been given the catching tutorial from Serena. I had won my first trainer battle against Youngster Austin.
I caught a Panpour whilst dawdling around the forest with Shauna. I called it Rain.

Ouvert Way
Not much happened, to be honest. Just me trying to dodge trainers.
When I came back from Santalune, I caught an Azurill. I named him Ethan, as a nod to the Generation IV titles HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Santalune City
I have arrived and decided for a change of clothes. I also got the Roller Skates. For the time being, I went back to Ouvert Way.
I also went to the Santalune City Gym.
Here's what happened with Viola:
I used Frankie first, started off with Bubble, which I used a few times. He eventually fainted, sadly. I had to use my two VERY underleveled Pokemon. I wish I could say I defeated Viola first try, but that would be a lie.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Teppanyaki

is a Japanese Dish
Years
Lumiose City
Ah, the grandiose Lumiose. I met Professor Sycamore, well technically I met his assistants first. I battled him, the Kantonian starter I chose was Charmander, which I named Flames. I decided to go get a cut. (insert I like ya cut g here) I also was introduced to the PR Video function, it's pretty awesome
! I just fluffed around here a lot, to be honest.

Parterre Way (seriously do all Kalosian Routes have Way in their actual names?!)
I defeated Tierno on my second run. I also caught a Male Pancham, named Dirk!

Camphrier Town
Shauna caught up with me, we decided that we should look further into Mega Evolution. Of course, we went into the fancy Shabboneau Castle. But the owner had to go out to Riviére Walk (finally, a route that doesn't have walk in their names!).

Riviére Walk
Not much happened here, other than the Shabboneau Castle owner just trying to find his Poké Flute. Shauna and I decided to go up Palais Lane.

Palais Lane and Parfum Palace
Here is where I am up to now. Here's what happened:
Palais Lane was very, VERY quiet. At the end was Parfum Palace. Shauna didn't want to pay up, but she did anyway, for herself at least. I paid the entrance fee and got in. The owner is missing his Furfrou. We are now looking for it.

Note:
I do hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

Last edited:
Back