• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
22. Yeah the manga adaptations can be better than their anime counterparts by a noticeable extent too, just look at Pokemon and School Days lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

;w; That suucks. How're you suppose to fully enjoy the amazingness that is Symphonia that way?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
2. It can be a pain finding a new avy sometimes. And I am going through them fast.

Well at least I now have a schedule of games to play over the month.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

You really stop caring after a while. :\

Amazon had a buy 2 get 1 free thing going on. Decided to pick up rhythm heaven fever, the world ends with you (again), and 358 days / 2.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have no intentions on changing this avatar quite yet which is a very good thing since you guys know how I am with avatars. :'D

Years

Even though I hate the guy featured in this avatar/signature theme (you may all know who), this is my funniest theme according to most PC users who have seen it so I'll keep this one around even longer.

Your wish has been granted, those who want me to keep this theme...

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
11b.jpg
I like pictures. Derrrrrrrr

Years
14. What a day today. Locked myself out of my car and had to wait an hour to get help, then I had to rush off to work! And then new product happened and now I'm sore! Everyday's a wonderful new adventure! Although all those things certainly did make today interesting. Oh, and I got my hair cut finally. Feels nice not to have all that hair on my head. Amazing day weather-wise, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back