• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIBA KUROKOKORO

Pokémon:
448.png
059.png
648.png
200.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
N/A

Chapter One:
Haunted Hotel

Part Three

Kiba watched the battle unfold, giving commands in the process. "Mello, block that hypnosis with your telepathy, and try to sing them to sleep! Ki, use Dark Pulse! Flare, Bite them! Avaith, keep burning them!"

Spirit watched the stone that the Haunter was very possessive over. She leaned in and whispered to Jev, "Hey, you distract him with fighting and I'll sneak past and take the stone thing... Okay?"

Fixed Float!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes Aloft
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia tensed at the current scene. She could recognize a ghastly when she saw one. That glowing ball of gas... She could already imagine it's eyes. Ghosts indeed. Well, she took this opportunity to test a theory to herself. Was she a great ghost type trainer? ... "MacGyver--Do something!" she commanded. Well, that was clearly the most intricate plan ever! Great leadership Julia. This actually wasn't just thoughtless incompetence, but rather she trusted MacGyver to handle himself. With him, it tended to be more about telling him what /not/ to do. Don't attack humans. Don't eat people's souls. Don't pants Kiba. P-Please don't pants Kiba. That being said, MacGyver acted. The ethereal ghost type sudenly lost his solidity, phasing straight through the pots and pans and... into the ground, where he vanished entirely. This left the golem and Julia alone for the moment being. MacGyver never visibly came back up, even. Rather, he rose up again... through the golem's foot. He proceeded to travel up through the golem and pierce into it's core effortlessly and without leaving a single trace of his presence. other than his ghostly presence itself. He had just invaded the ghastly's makeshift body, and proceeded to attack the ghastly with a night shade attack, inducing lucid hallucinations and awful headaches to attempt to subdue the pokemon from within it's own fortress.

Meanwhile, Julia was just sort of... there.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Haunted Hotel.... full of Ghosts!

Foxtrot cried out as he was pulled away and the door slammed shut. The Sableye gritted his teeth as he got up, "That damn Gengar! I'll show him who to trick!" He snapped angrily as he got his hands together and began to form a Shadow Claw with one of his hands. Jack sighed, "Great. Lavender town all over again. We'll need to stay away then and make sure that the others can take him down. Shadoan, we have to let our pokemon take him on. Once he's down the rest of the ghosts should leave. For now, we should get going, put as much distance as we can between us and him."

Bravo crackled with laughter and formed a Shadow Ball in her hands, "Come on out then big guy! Come out and let us pummel you to death!" Alpha just sighed, "This will be rather taxing. Don't get by any hypnosis techniques, the last thing we need is anyone falling asleep on us or worse, ending up being hypnotized into believing that the Gengar is a friend while we are enemies." Delta just floated above the others, a far off look on his face.

Years
Heroes Loft: Hotel of Horrors!​

"Already ahead of you... HEY! GAS BAG! I'M TOUCHING YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAACE!" Jev was annoyingly poking the pitch black Gengars face repeatedly. The ghost pokemon smacked him, throwing him back as Jev charged forward with a war cry. "LETS GO YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR GAS!" "I'M A GHOST SCRAP FOR BRAINS!"

The gastly was taking damage within the golem as Mac Gyver continued to fight. As they continued to fight, the body began to shake and rubble until it falls apart leaving the core, a large pot. As it falls off, the pink Gastly, battered and bruised is seen kissing Mac Gyver to hold it in place before it flies off towards the hotel and through the red crystal like stone the black Gengar was protecting. Being sucked through it to where ever the crystal leads. Jev pauses a moment watching the crystal. "What the-?" His hesitation only gets him hit.

The haunters brace for defense as they stand their ground. One gets blown away as they huddle together. The haunters stay close to one another and prepare to fight. The group change statics and performed a combined attack of Night Shade, a wave of Dark energy is coming forth towards the progressing warriors as The group prepares follows up a hypnosis behind their nightshade. The haunters are becoming more crafty.

Shadoan nods and lets Irek and the rest of group explore on their own to open up doors. Shadoan looks over Jack and chuckles a little. "Lavender town all over again? I'm gonna guess you were possessed?" He snickered a little, taking a deep breath in and letting it out. "Can't be any worse than getting swallowed by a Gyrados back in Jhoto at Lake Rage. It took some doing just to get Stella out, let alone to keep Jev from attracting attention."

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Haunted Hotel... Full of Ghosts!​

Foxtrot growled as the door continued to be slammed against. "This one is strong. Very strong. We'll have to give him everything we have!" Snapped the Sableye. Bravo sighed, "Well, who knew a fake gem could set you off so much. I agree, just lay waste to him as best as we can and as quickly as we can. I don't want a repeat of Lavender." The Banette shuddered at the memory of what had happened. Alpha nods as well, "Indeed. Remember, stay away from the shadows, he'll probably use them to hide in and whatever you do, don't get caught by a Hypnosis attack. Delta, get out of dream land!" The Hypno snapped as the Gastly that had been idly floating above the others. Delta shook his head and quickly nodded and glared toward the door.

Alpha took in a deep breath as the pounding continued on. Bravo took the initiative and grabbed hold of the door handle and quickly pulled it open. Foxtrot leapt in and attempted to slice at the ghost with his already ready Shadow Claw. Alpha targeted the ghostly presence he felt as well and threw out a Confusion at it. Bravo threw her Shadow Ball and Delta decided to let his attack be a Night Shade.

Jack sighed at Shadoan's comment. "Yeah, I was. It was my real first time in an all ghost area. I had been there before to get Delta, and after I got Echo I decided to head back to find another ghost to catch. How was I supposed to know that they had a trap set up to knock me out and possess my body? Bravo and Echo were the only pokemon I had let out at the time and they tried fighting the ghosts, but the Gengar boss used his Hypnosis to put them in a trance and forced them to act as bodyguards for the place. It was... I think three days later when Charlie's pokeball luckily managed to get open and he easily defeated all of the ghosts. If it wasn't for him, well, I would probably not be here now." At the thought of Charlie Jack couldn't help but sigh. He missed the psychic type.

"Anyway, why don't you think I called out Echo this entire time? Thanks to that experience she had in Lavender she is afraid of other ghosts. Lilith won't be much help here either. Her Hyper Beam won't have any effect on any of these ghosts."

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill

Toby dug away at the ground furiously, causing the dirt to spew out of the ground, mounting into a large pile nearby. Jimmy watched on, losing interest slightly. He had almost forgotten he was zombie hunting and wasn't just watching his Zigzagoon tunnel into the ground. While waiting, he had remembered he left Annie on the other side of the rock. Normally he wouldn't worry but given their current situation and location, it was best to check in on her. This island was a box of surprises and he wasn't sure if he wanted to risk the Altaria's safety.

"Annie!" He shouted in the quietest way he possibly could've. He didn't want to alarm any nearby people or pokemon, but he needed to make sure his pokemon heard him. After a few seconds had passed, Annie floated in from behind the large rock, chirping with curiosity.

"Shift's over." A slight joke to himself to lighten things up. An instant later, Annie was returned to her pokeball in a flash of red light.

Suddenly a cry ran out from merely a few feet away. It was Toby's, Jimmy was pretty sure of it. He ran over to the hole he had dug out and realized Toby was gone from sight, in his place was a nice little dirt entrance to some sort of large underground tunnel. A little bit of concern ran through him. The little racoon scampered into sight, relieving Jimmy a great deal. Toby barked and motioned his head downwards, signaling Jimmy to follow down. Jimmy nodded and hopped in, or attempted to at least. The hole wasn't big enough as he could only squeeze one leg in. He sighed, and dug his hands into the dirt around him, beginning his a dirt excavation of his own.

Awhile past, and Jimmy could feel the dirt beginning to loosen around his fingers. Small patches of dirt began to fall and then without warning, the ground he had been kneeling on collapsed beneath him. He shouted out in surprise, and Toby realizing the incoming trainer quickly dodged out of range. Luckily enough, the dirt had cushioned his landing to an extent, causing at most a sore hiney. Dirt particles flew up from the impact, and Jimmy brushed them away from the air, coughing slightly. He looked around and felt the familiar gust of wind hit him again. It was coming from farther down the tunnel. Jimmy felt a slight tug at his shirt, and looked down to see Toby who had just let go to run over to a set of footprints. Jimmy got up and walked over to them, they looked more or less like the prints he had seen earlier in the forest. Almost next to the prints he saw signs of something being dragged, perhaps that body he saw them carrying earlier? Whatever it was, no one was more curious than Toby, as the little Zigzagoon took off in the direction the prints had headed with little hesitation. Jimmy was about to call out for Toby to wait, but he decided against it as half of the word escaped his mouth and he had found his legs already following Toby's lead.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Xavier ran up to Nurse Joy and gladly accepted the map. "Thank you so much, ma'am!" He grinned as the light glinted off his sunglasses. "You don't know how much this means to me!" Proffesor X was a man of very few talents, and those he did have were not social, so he had Nurse Joy's hands clasped in his while he jumped up in down with gidiness. After a few moments, he noticed everyone had their eyes on him and he blushed. "Sorry..." He awkwardly strided towards the upstairs-escalator. When he reached the second floor, he spied the job vendor. He was a athletic looking fellow who probably had all the girls following him. Xavier put on his best "swag" and approached the man, and said, "I require a job, my fine, fit fellow."

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes' Aloft
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia shielded her face as the pots and pan golem collapsed, hoping she didn't like, get a frying pan to the face. When the debris cleared she saw an odd sight though. Two ghosts were kissing--and... huh. /Huh/. Her mind just sort of drew a blank. MacGyver, you /player/!~ The haunter began to laugh in a hearty way, almost seeming to lose control of himself. Julia beckoned him, but he was slow to follow. She eventually wound up returning him to his pokeball, giving him some time to... wind down. Hmm. Now what?! She placed her hands on her hips and looked around, trying to figure out what she should do next. She had no flying pokemon--MacGyver could probably carry her in an emergency actually, but short of that she would have a hard time getting to the floating hotel.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIBA KUROKOKORO

Pokémon:
448.png
059.png
648.png
200.png

Asleep

Held Item(s):
N/A

Chapter One:
Haunted Hotel

Part Four

Kiba continued his orders with the group. "Mello, Light Screen, block those attacks, everyone, keep going! Dark attacks will work strr.... Strong... Gest..." Kiba began wobbling in place, and let out a large yawn as he mumbled, "Ki, you're in charge," before collapsing in place, sleeping soundly. Ki continued the commands of the group, and anyone watching might see this area as a battlefield, with energies blasting back and forth. Completely standing out, however, was the sleeping Kiba on the sidelines.

Spirit gasped as Jev was hit. "Retreat!" Spirit hovered quickly into contact with Jev, and the two phased through the floor, and out of the hotel.

Fixed Float!

Years
Hotel Of Horrors
The haunters remain huddled together to create a strong defense. Creating another wave of night shade to combat Ki's Aura's, the saw was done to no avail. The haunters decide to try a more risky tactic. 1 of the ghoulish group hangs back while the other two fire a wave of night shade, treating the dark energy as an ocean wave while the last haunter's eyes were aglow. A ball of purple light was hovering between his hands. Kiba's sleeping body was lifted up as the motionless body tosses the basket containing the couple aside as the sleeping body charges towards Ki in an attempt to keep him down. The 3rd haunter was using a mix of Dream Eater and Dark Pulse to control Kiba's body.

"I can see your point..." Shadoan walked a short distance and paused a moment. "Something doesn't feel right... Before Irek left, he said the league had dealt with this problem before with this specific ghost pokemon, How does he know it will be so close besides the fact it will want to be near its prey?... It's on the same floor as us, but that doesn't mean its close, if it wanted to.... oh cr*p..." Shadoan had a moment of fear on his face as he looked behind him and Jack to see a red Gengar with a huge grin on it's face. "Jack, Run!" Shadoan began sprinting off in a direction towards the center of the hotel, looking back as the red pokemon took flight and flew after the boys. "It was waiting until we had no protection!" He replied as they frantically searched for their team. "We may need to exorcise Irek when we find him!"

Outside, with a flash of Light, Chester had returned with his Abra and a large box labeled bubbles. Opening the box, Chester pulls out a bubble wand and a bottle. Dipping it into the sudsy solution, He starts blowing pink, rubbery bubbles that seem to continue expanding until they reach a large shape. He gives Julia a bottle and a wand. "Take a bottle and help out. The bubbles will lure them out and snare our poltergeists, We just need to keep the ones outside busy until dawn. Time is on our side, sunrise is in 3 hours. Once we secure the loft out here, we can work on taking back the hotel."

Rise with the Sun!

Following Toby's lead into the dark tunnel, Jimmy started hearing chanting as they reach a large chamber. 5 beings in pitch black coats were chanting words as a ghost pokemon hovered above the recently captured woman. As the chanting slowly halts, the ghost pokemon cries aloud as it dives into the young womans body. A moment of fidgeting and uncontrolled jerks before the beings Expose her hand to a pitch black fire. The woman rises up, moaning like the undead as the tallest cloaked being spoke. "Join the others and wait for orders." The woman nodded and sluggishly walked on. "The whistle is going to be more and more harder to use with the officers crawling all over the forest looking for us. We need to move operations for our army to the mountain region of Lethia." The other being seems to disagree as he shakes his head no. "Fire types are migrating, plus our trouble with the underground jungle and its guardian. We should wait until its safe, less we blow our cover."

As Xavier requested the job list, he was presented a binder, only to make a short revelation on Jimmy's intentions when he read the last job on the list.

• I need materials:
    I require materials that Pokemon produce in order to create various survival items. I need some silk webbing from a Spinarak, discarded baby pokemon egg shells and any empty Metapod cocoons, nothing alive in them. [Reward:2 badge components]
  • Bounty:
    To any trainers, if you come across any other groups belonging to team rocket and defeat them, return with their hats or an article of clothing. The security will pay for each item turned in from money to badge pieces. [Reward: 100 - 1 badge piece]
  • Constructing Culture: FULL!
  • Mountain Herbs:
    I need some herbs in the mountain region to create some home brewed potions. Will be willing to pay for each herb brought to me.[Reward:500 x per herb]
  • Entertainment!:
    We are looking for a trainer to where they and their pokemon can act as waiters or waitresses for the hotel located in Heroes Loft. It is only until the security grid is installed. [Reward: 1x Travel Voucher, 1000x per day.]
  • Moon Rise Evolution:
    The Bulbasaur in the region are nearing the season for evolution in the lake west of Standing Grace. Any trainer taking this job, I want them to record the event on any device necessary and send the video back to me for data analysis. [Reward: 1 badge component]
  • Rise with the Sun!:
    There have been a few trainers going missing lately along with their pokemon. No corpses have turned up nor have any abandoned pokemon. Most of these disappearances are happening between the mountain route and the forest route. Location of any of the missing trainers will be given a large reward. [Reward: 1 Complete Badge, 1 Badge Component, 1 Travel Voucher]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack just panted as they stopped and wiped some sweat from his forehead as Shadoan began to talk. Jack just quickly nodded to his words, not really listening at all. By the time he started running Jack glanced back and began to run as well as the ghost gave chase. "Dammit! Keep running! This Gengar won't stop until it catches one of us!" He said. He pulled a pokeball from his waist and glanced back one more time before throwing the ball out in front of the two. "Lilith! Get us out of here!" He shouted at the Dragonair. The dragon barely had time to blink her eyes before Jack grabbed Shadoan and pulled him onto Lilith's long back. He didn't care if Shadoan was on correctly so long as he was going to be carried along then it would be good enough for him! "Lilith! Go fast! Just fly!" The dragon did as requested as she watched the ghost approaching and flew off, slightly hovering over the ground. She twisted around a corner, slamming her tail tip against a wall but still flew on none the less.

Jack held Shadoan and gritted his teeth, "If Irek is possessed then the others might have fallen under the ghost's control too! We need to find Alpha! Since he's psychic he can't be possessed, but he'll be able to help us exorcise the others. Dammit! Go faster Lilith!" He shouted as the dragon strained herself as she zipped through the hallways. It would be bad news if that ghost caught them.

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes' Aloft
Julia was somewhat dumbfounded. Bubbles? Blowing? Victory? Well gee wiz! Why didn't she own bubble blowers like this? She did as told and took one of her own, proceeding to take a dee breath and bend forward a bit to blow hard into the blower. It took quiet a bit of effort, more than she was used to dishing out in a lady-like fashion, but she decidedly did not complain. The ideal lady knew when to drop her inhibitions. Modern age femininity~

That being said, Julia blew her little lungs out to send a flurry of bubbles to the rescue. Bubbles! Pink bubbles! Seriously, why didn't she have one of these?! They seemed so... useful! Not to mention, stylish~ Then again her new technology was way /more/ stylish, and being a model for a magezine was arguably one of the most stylish things you could imagine. Perhaps she shouldn't be so greedy.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Xavier gasped when he saw the last job. Jimmy! The other boy had run off to chase the mission. I should help....but those zombies were too creepy. "I'll do the Moonrise Evolution." The man nodded. As far as Xavier was concerned, there was nothing wrong with data. He had the man mark the location on his map, and he set off. Proffesor X exited the Pokemon Center with haste and purpose in his eyes.

The bodyguard he chose for the adventure is Stark. The little Vibrava had the tendency to be a little more alert than the hulking Bulls-Eye, the lifeless Clayton, or the lazy Zed. Stark began darting around the town with almost no impedement, aside from the occasional hostile flying type, which he avoided. They eventually reached the forest. "Well Stark, my good fellow, let's document us some Bulbasaurs!"

Years
Hotel of Horrors!
End of Horror​

The various pink bubbles flew everywhere as they attracted the various ghosts from their possessions towards them. As they got close, the bubbles popped a horrid gas that displeased the poltergeist's. Each of them, unable to take the stench, flee their way back under the hotel towards the red stone fragment and absorb themselves to it. With the ghost's gone, Mello and Avaith climb out from the basket and scan the landscape. Kiba was missing, so was the rest of his team, Spirit, Flare and Ki. Mello had moment and called out his name several times, whistling for him, though the whistles ended in vain. She stood there crying as she fell to her knees, still hurting at her chest for her missing master; her friend. Avaith makes his best attempt to walk up beside her and sit close as Chester walks up to the hotel and looks underneath to see a ruffed up Heracross. "JEV! I know I'm not your master, but grab the WAYSTONE! CLOSE OFF THEIR ESCAPE ROUTE!" the hard-headed bug sat up and looked at the shard. The shadowy Gengar long gone, he grasps ahold of the red shard, which turns blue upon his touch as the hotel slowly shifts back to its foundation.

Inside the hotel, the boys still escaping the red gengar finally catch up with the rest of their team, holding down Irek in arms as they turn to face their opponent. Before they could make another move, they felt the hotel shift back into its foundation again. The red Gengar looked around with a pause and with a look of fear on his face. "No....No,no,no,no,no..." The ghost pokemon rushed to a window and opened its curtains to notice the sunrise, injuring it as it cried out "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!" The gengar retreated below the floors to the basement to see that his escape path was gone. Jev walked back upstairs towards the two boys and the others as he passes the waystone to Shadoan. "...What the-?" "LET ME GO YOUR FLESH FILLED MEAT SACKS!" Irek was struggling while under the influence of another ghost as Chester flew open the doors to his hotel. "ARE YOU BOYS STILL ALIVE?!"

Lethia Item-
WayStone:
Special fragments or gems that can instantly teleport its possessor from one point to another in less than a second! These stones are incredibly rare and used by the leagues most strongest officers to get all around the world. However, they are almost impossible to use; Special training on how to use a WayStone is required, this training can only be achieved in the desert region of Lethia.

As Xavier steps out of the Hotel, the vendor catches up to him with a binder and hands it to him. "Sorry, I forgot this. You may need it, its survey information on the forest's surroundings and pokemon mirgration, it will be important to have this since you'll be passing through some territorial bugs."

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Xavier grinned as he accepted the binder. "Thank you, my good man." He patted the man on the back and began strolling into the woods while studying the information. He had discerned his location and his destination, as well as in the Bulbasaur's probable location. "Well Stark, it looks as if this quest is already over." He looked at the Vibrava with a particularly cheerful look. "Let's do this." He stepped over stones, logs, twigs, and everything else in between. He allowed that as a big step up from rotting corpses and torn up earth.

Being a man of data, he could hardly contain his excitement for the prospect of recording a natural phenomonon (or however you spell it :p) such as the mass evolution of Bulbasaurs' involving the moon. It was ABSOLutely fascinating. He began to babble to Stark, who was far less enthusiastic about the boring mission. "Do you realize what an amazing oppurtunity this is? This could lead to an important scientific discovery! I could finally become famous for the research I so rightfully deserved!" The excitement in his voice was obvious. He was enjoying this a little too much.

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes' Loft
Julia watched the bubbles do their job with great interest, finding herself amused. However, soon after the process was complete it became apparent that Kiba was... missing somewhere. This weighed heavily on her heart, and she silently frowned. She wasn't quite sure how to deal with the situation at hand. Perhaps Kiba would show up on his own time? A part of her felt he was gone, and yet she couldn't identify what logical reason she had to suspect that. Julia followed Chester none-the-less, peaking around his form into the building as he burst into the hotel. She sure /hoped/ people were alive.

She felt like she'd failed enough at guarding for one night.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Hotel of Hor-uh...-Normalness now​

As the sun rose Jack just gasped in relief and hung onto the weary Lilith and glanced over at his group with a weak smile. "Okay... no more haunted areas for now." He said as he got off of the dragon and patted her head, "You did good." He said softly. The ghosts were gone and at least there wasn't anything else to worry about... well... there was ONE thing. Chester's voice was heard as he entered the hotel and Jack nodded wearily. "Yeah... we're good. I expect a pay raise." He said.

Alpha sighed and made his way to the struggling Irek and with a quick flick of his wrist pulled away the ghosts troubling him. "There." The Hypno said as he rubbed his head. "I need a nap." He muttered. Bravo smirked, "Ha! Those ghosts were nothing! We beat them hard and fast!" Jack walked out of the hotel and glanced around, "Uh... Kiba?" He asked out loud. "KIBA?" He glanced around and spotted Julia. "Hey, Julia, have you seen Kiba? Did he miss the action? He was supposed to be helping us guard the hotel." He muttered.

Years
MAKING A DEPARTURE....AT LAST!​
"Well, consider it your last paycheck." Shadoan looked at Chester, tilting his head, asking why. Chester smiled and responded. "The security system I ordered is coming 4 days ahead of schedule. It's coming in 13 minutes and will setup in a matter of seconds... So to be blunt, I don't need bodyguards anymore." Chester ruffled through his pockets and pulled out 4 paper envelopes to give to Shadoan, Jack, and Julia. The 4th Envelope was labeled Kiba's as he looked around. "Where is Kiba?" He walked outside and gave the place a good long looked and sighed. "KIBA! I HAVE YOUR PAY! EITHER YOU SHOW UP TO COLLECT IT OR THIS BECOMES JACK'S!" Chester patiently waited for a response as a grim look came onto his face. "It looks like he isn't here... Nor are his pokemon.... A job deserter or a missing person." Chester muttered to himself. He sighed once more places Kiba's pay envelope into Jack's hands "Consider it your pay raise. As for a bonus between the three of you." He gives the remaining three trainers a travel voucher and a fourth one for if Kiba shows up. Shadoan looked at the voucher and Chester explained. "These vouchers let you travel with the Vendor's armed caravan. You can ride one of their pokemon with them and hop off at any time you please." He responded. Chester gave a simple bow and was turning to walk away until Shadoan presented the blue way stone. "What is this then?" Chester turned back around and smiled. "That there my ex-guards is a way stone. You can think of it as a portable teleportation gate that can get you from point a to point b in a flash... Someone must have intentionally place that stone under the hotel to summon those poltergeist's. Though they're rare, I have no use for them. You are free to keep it as long as you plan to receive training on how to use them." With a final wave, Chester left slightly only to stop infront of Julia as he gave her his business card. "After the league, if your looking for more work as a model, give me a call... May good fortune and good health follow all of you." As Chester walked out into the distance, Irek hopped onto Shadoan's shoulder and speaks. "We should do a quick search for Kiba... Julia, think Roy ca-?" "He isn't coming back." Mello responded as Avaith carried her in on his back "He left Lethia in the blink of an eye... He won't return." She responded sadly as Irek hopped down. "Wait, how can you be so sure?"

Irek and Mello seemed to argue a while, talking to one another, back and forth for a few minutes until Irek looked around his being. Kiba still hadn't shown up to congradualte, greet or be with Julia as he sigh's with a depressed look. "Kiba isn't coming, is he Irek?" The green pikachu nods his head yes in response as he trots towards Jack and Shadoan. "... Let's get to Leviathans Bastion... I need to stop in my home there to get a few things. We can put the vouchers to use and hop off at the entrance to the bastion when we get there."

Moon Rise Evolution
As Xavier walked through the woods, over excited for the research project, something in the shadows was watching him as he was entering the territory for beedrill. The several Kakuna were hanging from the tree's as they watched with glaring eyes as the trainer trotted through. As exavier was examining the binder information, he came upon the bug territory chart which mapped the bug's property; along with information of what to avoid when transversing.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Xavier was filling his mind with every dot and mountain on the map. He had just turned the hazard page when he noticed several pairs of red, glaring eyes peering at him. Just ignore them...they're in your head. He told himself nervously. X-Ray wasn't the calmest person in dire situations. Everything's gonna be alright...and then he read the Beedrill territory. "Holy. Freaking. Crap." He put a space between each sentence. "That figure..." He decided to stay on double-guard and released Zed. The Poliwhirl would be useful in any future confllicts. "Alright guys, stay on alert. We probably walked into a death trap, so we'll get swarmed at anytime." He didn't feel safe with just two of the four possible pokemon he could have out...so he released Clayton. Nothing was going to touch this guy.

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood -
Julia turned to meet Jack's eyes, pushing her glasses back up to rest snugly on her nose. Her expression was very... worried. "No—I..." she started before Chester brought up the details of the change in payment and Kiba's apparent disappearance. Julia's expression silently fell, in no small part after listening to what Irek had to say on the matter. She accepted Chester's business card and bowed her head to him with a quiet "Thank you...". She appreciated the gesture, but something was on her mind.

Kiba was... gone. Why? Julia found herself searching for a sign of the male and upon failing to find him feeling the slightest tinge of... betrayal. On the other hand, why would Kiba leave his pokemon searching for him? That didn't make sense at /all/. The end result left Julia feeling very confused and hurt, perhaps even a bit empty inside. She turned her gaze on Jack and Shadoan again, listening to what Irek had to say. It didn't seem to be directed at her.

...Without further ado, Julia started to make her way off on her own.

Destination Unknown.

Back