• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Sure thing, you have it reserved until April 3rd. :)

The Eevee fan club's ownership has been transferred to ShinySearcher01.

Last edited:

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'd like to reserve to remake (new thread) the Eeveelutions club. ^_^

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Alright, adding you to the list now ^^

Last edited:

Olli

Years
♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux! has been approved.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Could I please reserve an Electric Type Fanclub? Thanks, :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Could I please reserve an Electric Type Fanclub? Thanks, :)

Sorry to disappoint but an Electric type club was submitted a few minutes before your reservation was made. D:

~ Electric Shock ~ Electric type fanclub was approved.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Ok, could I reserve a Team Plasma Club? (Really wanted that Electric Type Fanclub D:)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
As I have been extremely busy lately, so busy to the point that I have just now gotten the chance to get on PC in 3 days, I am sorry to those who enjoy my clubs, but:

1. Please close the Normal-type club, as it has not gone very far.
2. Anyone who is reading this, if you want to be the new owner of the Original 151 Club, let me and/or a mod know. If I don't get a new owner in 3 days, please close it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ok, could I reserve a Team Plasma Club? (Really wanted that Electric Type Fanclub D:)

Of course! You have until April 9th.

As I have been extremely busy lately, so busy to the point that I have just now gotten the chance to get on PC in 3 days, I am sorry to those who enjoy my clubs, but:

1. Please close the Normal-type club, as it has not gone very far.
2. Anyone who is reading this, if you want to be the new owner of the Original 151 Club, let me and/or a mod know. If I don't get a new owner in 3 days, please close it.

I'm sorry to hear this, but your wish is my command.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Alex, ShinySearcher01 has agreed to take over as the new owner of the Original 151 Fan Club. I assume you need him to post here, too, confirming that? I'll have him do so. After that, please transfer ownership when you can.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Alex, ShinySearcher01 has agreed to take over as the new owner of the Original 151 Fan Club. I assume you need him to post here, too, confirming that? I'll have him do so. After that, please transfer ownership when you can.

Yes, here is your proof. I'm sorry to hear you have to leave Deoxys, but at least the club isn't getting closed now. Thanks Deoxys and Ozzy/Olli!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ownership of the Original 151 club has been transferred to ShinySeacher01.

Edit: The GPX club has been closed due to a month's inactivity.

Last edited:

Olli

Years
ShortUsername's "Small But Mighty! (Small Pokemon Club)" was approved.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Tails05's :: The Global Pokedex Plus Fanclub :: was approved with flying colours! Yay!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I tried to make OP to Urban Pokemon-club, but of some reason IMG-code didn't worked? I still try to make, but im not sure does this work..

What did you try to include? To use IMG code, put the link of your where it says LINK: [IMG]LINK[/IMG] :)

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back